It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 380
<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: SBMcG

What you don't seem to realize is that no one cares about YOU.

You do realize that everything I have posted here in my defense was because I was personally attacked by you and that ESL idiot who's mangled syntax is so funny at times I almost feel sorry for him...?

I am trying to be nice and coddle your insecurities...

But seriously...Don't want to be called stupid..stop saying stupid stuff.

Just some life advice.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You do realize that everything I have posted here in my defense was because I was personally attacked by you and that ESL idiot who's mangled syntax is so funny at times I almost feel sorry for him...?

Honey, if I had attacked you it would have been deleted.

Even in the Mud Pit.

Sorry you got your feelings hurt. Maybe you should toughen up?

I'm tougher than anyone you know, Sweet Pea.

I'm not going to just "take it" when attacked personally for my deeply-held political beliefs.

Your ilk has gotten away with that garbage long enough.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Just some life advice.

I don't take "life advice" from mediocrities and I am the least insecure person you will ever meet.

What did I say that was so "stupid" you felt you needed to attack me personally?

link   

Just some life advice.

I don't take "life advice" from mediocrities and I am the least insecure person you will ever meet.

What did I say that was so "stupid" you felt you needed to attack me personally?

link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: xuenchen

Land Development doesn't require intelligence...It requires BS, Money and bulldozers...

I have bought and sold land to developers as a side gig. I know your type well.

At least I now understand your loyal affinity for Trump.

So you are "good" at scientific logic compiled off an internet forum.

Hope this award makes you number one in your own mind..

When they start attacking you personally -- as they certainly have done to me here, you must be over the target.

I would normally never "go there", but the leftists have become so abusive (yes, I know this is the Mud Pit) that it's actually a new low for ATS standards.

Don't be sensationalistic...both sides are spewing their respective rhetoric...you only think "youre side" is right just as much as anyone else....yea, youre the victim, gimme a break

In this case, I was attacked personally by two other members. That changes things from partisan bickering to a whole different thing, wouldn't you agree?

I think there has been so much partisanship present in this thread that I believe 2 things have happened:

1) Extreme views on either side of the aisle are blinded by party loyalty

2) Extreme views on either side have forgotten what they're fighting about and instead revert to half-truths and innuendo

Both 1 & 2 end up becoming personal attacks which likely should have been expected ... magnified even more so that someone with an engineering background and vast disciplines as you have brought out for us here today; one would imagine you of all people should recognize that it would happen. As such, continue leaving on the big boy pants and throw the huggies away.

link   

Even in the Mud Pit.

I'm not going to just "take it" when attacked personally for my deeply-held political beliefs.

Sorry you got triggered then, snowflake.

Can we move on now?

Or do you want to keep whining and crying about being attacked unjustly because of how smart you are?

Pfft.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Oh...Sorry if you felt offended Mongo...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Land Development doesn't require intelligence...It requires BS, Money and bulldozers...

When they start attacking you personally -- as they certainly have done to me here, you must be over the target.

I would normally never "go there", but the leftists have become so abusive (yes, I know this is the Mud Pit) that it's actually a new low for ATS standards.

Don't be sensationalistic...both sides are spewing their respective rhetoric...you only think "youre side" is right just as much as anyone else....yea, youre the victim, gimme a break

In this case, I was attacked personally by two other members. That changes things from partisan bickering to a whole different thing, wouldn't you agree?

I think there has been so much partisanship present in this thread that I believe 2 things have happened:

2) Extreme views on either side have forgotten what they're fighting about and instead revert to half-truths and innuendo

Both 1 & 2 end up becoming personal attacks which likely should have been expected ... magnified even more so that someone with an engineering background and vast disciplines as you have brought out for us here today; one would imagine you of all people should recognize that it would happen. As such, continue leaving on the big boy pants and throw the huggies away.

My "big boy pants" would make yours look like a tutu. I've just come to the point where the one-sided personal attacks against conservatives are not going to go unanswered in like kind anymore.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Even in the Mud Pit.

Can we move on now?

Or do you want to keep whining and crying about being attacked unjustly because of how smart you are?

Pfft.

"Triggered" and "Snowfalke" are terms coined by conservatives to describe the endless whining and butt-hurt of liberals over the 100% legitimate DRUBBING Bill Clinton's wife took in the election.

They don't apply to me. You leftists need to come up with your own nomenclature.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Do you really think hyper-partisanship is really a function of what our actual positions are though?

For example, as a rule, over the course of my life, I'm moderate. I defined myself as a "Constitutional leftist" in the real sense for a few years, because I really believed that we as a people would be better off if the current government failed utterly and we returned to the simplicity of what the Constitution actually says (one part of which is that our laws are supposed to promote "the general welfare" ... but I digress.)

I came back to ATS after a short break full of hopefulness that I was going to be able to leave all the right/left BS behind. In fact, for a few weeks, I didn't even use those phrases in my posts, but instead focused on what "some" believe.

However, that becomes impossible to maintain (or at least I can't) in this current environment.

One of the two sides is filled with extremists that can't abide the other sides extremists.

When I know good-and-well that MOST Americans are actually in the Middle.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

My "big boy pants" would make yours look like a tutu.

You know nothing about me, I responded with respect...so who is attacking?

I've just come to the point where the one-sided personal attacks against conservatives are not going to go unanswered in like kind anymore.

And so now, as a result, you're going to do what precisely?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Even in the Mud Pit.

Can we move on now?

Pfft.

"Triggered" and "Snowfalke" are terms coined by conservatives to describe the endless whining and butt-hurt of liberals over the 100% legitimate DRUBBING Bill Clinton's wife took in the election.

They don't apply to me. You leftists need to come up with your own nomenclature.

You're really funny. Actually, I'm not going to ignore your posts anymore ... I wasn't aware of the deep-well of totally unconscious humor that you bring to the table.

Please don't ever change. We need comic relief around here.

PS: The term "triggered" was actually borrowed from Radical Feminists, Snowflake. See! I told you that you don't realize how funny you are.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

...Part of my world is screening and recruiting research scientists...

No wonder.

God help us !!

... at least they're not involved in internet "marketing."

AR/VR and consumer electronics TBH

Ah! That explains it.. Augmented and Virtual reality.. You're stuck in one of your alternate worlds and don't actually know what is going on in the real world anymore. Makes perfect sense!
Sit down and SLOWLY remove the goggles. When you get back to us, take it real slow at first.
I knew no one could be as deluded as you without something else being at play.

edit on 23/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

My "big boy pants" would make yours look like a tutu.

You know nothing about me, I responded with respect...so who is attacking?

I've just come to the point where the one-sided personal attacks against conservatives are not going to go unanswered in like kind anymore.

And so now, as a result, you're going to do what precisely?

You don't know anything about me. Telling me to "put on my big boy pants" was NOT respectful.

Other than that, I had no problem with your post.

The fact is, other than one other time where a group of members on a thread were being viciously anti-Semitic, I have NEVER attacked anyone personally.

Had I not been attacked personally, I would not have returned the favor.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You're really funny. Actually, I'm not going to ignore your posts anymore ... I wasn't aware of the deep-well of totally unconscious humor that you bring to the table.

PS: The term "triggered" was actually borrowed from Radical Feminists, Snowflake. See! I told you that you don't realize how funny you are.

Good. Maybe you'll learn something and some manners.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

No wonder.

God help us !!

Ah! That explains it.. Augmented and Virtual reality.. You're stuck in one of your alternate worlds and don't actually know what is going on in the real world anymore. Makes perfect sense!
Sit down and SLOWLY remove the goggles. When you get back to us, take it real slow at first.

So you want to jump on the insult bandwagon too?

Why? Is it time to shut the thread down for some reason?

link   

Good. Maybe you'll learn something and some manners.

From you?!?!?

Oh my ...

See ... the jokes write themselves.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Even in the Mud Pit.

Can we move on now?

Pfft.

Don't worry. The far left loonies you are dealing with don't like losing. They have been losing so much lately, I tend to cut them some slack.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

Do you really think hyper-partisanship is really a function of what our actual positions are though?

For example, as a rule, over the course of my life, I'm moderate. I defined myself as a "Constitutional leftist" in the real sense for a few years, because I really believed that we as a people would be better off if the current government failed utterly and we returned to the simplicity of what the Constitution actually says (one part of which is that our laws are supposed to promote "the general welfare" ... but I digress.)

I came back to ATS after a short break full of hopefulness that I was going to be able to leave all the right/left BS behind. In fact, for a few weeks, I didn't even use those phrases in my posts, but instead focused on what "some" believe.

However, that becomes impossible to maintain (or at least I can't) in this current environment.

One of the two sides is filled with extremists that can't abide the other sides extremists.

When I know good-and-well that MOST Americans are actually in the Middle.

You should embrace it, friend. Without division there would be no politics, and anything unifying should be suspected as a sloppy form of conscription and consensus. At any rate, society would cease without it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

No wonder.

God help us !!

So you want to jump on the insult bandwagon too?

Why? Is it time to shut the thread down for some reason?

Given Trump's vindication, it probably is time for the thread to wind down.

new topics

top topics

<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join