It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: SBMcG

Expecting a bare minimum of rational thinking expected of a grade-schooler is not high standards..

Do not encourage the normalization of stupidity and lies..

I doubt you could read most of the words on my resume, sport.

A lot of folks on ATS are well-educated, a few probably more so than me, but you aren't one of them.

You keep saying that kind of nonsense...Part of my world is screening and recruiting research scientists...

You have failed in past posts on basic math..

I do appreciate that you compensate for whatever is going on your own existence with a fantasy world...everybody needs a construct to get up in the morning..but the sell that you are somehow brilliant is disproved by your own posts consistently...

I'm a goddamn LAND DEVELOPER, dummy. I have a vast engineering background. I do math in my head that a mediocrity like you couldn't comprehend.

You have ZERO credibility here.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
You guys can glad-hand all round about Mr. Trump's win, and without a doubt based on the facts we have before us, he is the President of the United States.

However, of the last four Presidents, his Electoral College "win" is only higher than GW Bush's two "wins" which were among the most narrow in history.

Honestly Gryph... He's our Potus..I agree with the right wing hordes on that one..No mandate...by a historically ridiculous margin..without the popular vote etc...but our potus all the same.

I am more interested in the erupting mountain of evidence that Trump and his associates worked with a foreign power to corrupt our free elections.

What we have in the public sphere alone right now makes Watergate look quaint.

Trump's short term survival is contingent on him earning the GOPs protection in congress..And his long term survival is not viable.

Short term...he has delivered a giant lump of fail thus far...with the greatest exhibit being a failed healthcare repeal..

There is no win there for the GOP..Vote for it? Pay in 2018..Fail to pass a repeal ..Pay in 2018..

It's a whole lot of suck in Trump world right now..

The GOP are running out of reasons to shelter a traitor..

Can you post anything from you 'erupting mountain' of evidence? So far you have failed to do so when asked, relying instead on complete drivel about people knowing Russians as the basis for 'evidence'.

I take it from your quote:

Trump's short term survival is contingent on him earning the GOPs protection in congress..And his long term survival is not viable.

..that you are trying to reduce you impending embarrassment when no evidence is found... seems like it.

edit on 23/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Expecting a bare minimum of rational thinking expected of a grade-schooler is not high standards..

A lot of folks on ATS are well-educated, a few probably more so than me, but you aren't one of them.

You keep saying that kind of nonsense...Part of my world is screening and recruiting research scientists...

I do appreciate that you compensate for whatever is going on your own existence with a fantasy world...everybody needs a construct to get up in the morning..but the sell that you are somehow brilliant is disproved by your own posts consistently...

I'm a goddamn LAND DEVELOPER, dummy. I have a vast engineering background. I do math in my head that a mediocrity like you couldn't comprehend.

Donald?
Is that you?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Donald?
Is that you?

LMAO! OK, that was funny...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Right...Sheltering him from the Russia Collusion is a heavy lift with a heavy demand and Trump has been objectively a whole lot of fail for the GOP thus far.

Right now it is 17% support and 54% hell no from the American public on repealing and replacing Obamacare..

According to FOX...

www.foxbusiness.com...

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Actually, it isn't funny.
Because that's exactly what he sounds like.

edit on 3/23/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

You know, in my experience, those who brag about their education usually went to third-rate schools on the public dole.

Not saying that's you, per se, that's just my experience.

What does your "education" have to do with anything under discussion?

(That's a rhetorical question, so I'm about to answer: NADA.)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That's hilarious!

Thank you for that...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Actually, it isn't funny.
Because that's exactly what he sounds like.

And...?

What's your point?

You're always good at sniping from the sidelines but seem to be reluctant to take a stand beyond that.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Maybe I'm just too subtle.

link   

I have to ask as you seem to be intent on making the biggest ass of yourself you can ... do you think YOU have credibility here?

link   

...Part of my world is screening and recruiting research scientists...

No wonder.

God help us !!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Maybe I'm just too subtle.

Thanks, I just choked on coffee.

link   

You know, in my experience, those who brag about their education usually went to third-rate schools on the public dole.

Not saying that's you, per se, that's just my experience.

What does your "education" have to do with anything under discussion?

(That's a rhetorical question, so I'm about to answer: NADA.)

I was attacked for my "lack" of education. I quite honestly responded.

I have never in my life taken one penny of "public dole" money.

I am always amazed at how butt-hurt you leftists get when you are attacked and then the person you attack hits back twice as hard.

You wouldn't last a day in my world.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No wonder.

God help us !!

... at least they're not involved in internet "marketing."

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Land Development doesn't require intelligence...It requires BS, Money and bulldozers...

I have bought and sold land to developers as a side gig. I know your type well.

At least I now understand your loyal affinity for Trump.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You realize that we have no reason to believe even the smallest of your very expansive (and pompous) claims, right?

The fact that you continue to make them suggests strongly that you're merely spouting bombast, frankly.

Further, I'll tell you this for my part, before I go back to ignoring the drivel you normally post, that anyone who sees the world in such basic terms - black and white (or left and right) - as you seem to, are very simplistic thinkers, as a rule.

edit on 23-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Added a Comma.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No wonder.

God help us !!

... at least they're not involved in internet "marketing."

AR/VR and consumer electronics TBH

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Anyway, as I said earlier, based upon all the evidence I've seen, President Trump's claim that the Obama Regime wiretapped his team has been substantiated to my satisfaction.

edit on 23-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Anyway, as I said earlier, based upon all the evidence I've seen, President Trump's claim that the Obama Regime wiretapped his team has been substantiated to my satisfaction.

You keep hammering home your inability to cognate.

new topics

top topics

<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join