It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 375
<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

But that would be fine if Trump would just admit that he was mistaken and back down. Instead he keeps doubling down and shifting the goal posts.

It's more like he is doubling up after yesterday. The world now knows that he was under surveillance.

No. There is still zero basis to Trump's claim.

President Trump's claim has been substantiated to my satisfaction.

I'd say the evidence to support his charge is clear, beginning with the fact that Barack Hussein Obama had a long and established history spying on his opponents, our allies, and reporters, and ending with the disclosure yesterday by a respected member of the House -- House Intelligence Committee Chairman, Devin Nunes, that he has seen evidence the Obama Regime wiretapped Team Trump and was "disturbed" by the nature of that spying.
edit on 23-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is going to SuperMax.

edit on 23-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost YUGE!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
But were I Trump, i'd have gone off the rails, too.

As President of The United States, you are paid and expected to not let that happen.

He's not being paid (he says), and it would be unreasonable to expect Trump to automatically change when he entered the white house.

Yes he is. He has to be. What he chooses to do with those proceeds, are his business. It is not unreasonable to expect him to act Presidential, to display leadership qualities, and yes to change....he isn't running a business; he isn't running a reality TV show, he is responsible for 300+ million Americans well-being so you're damned right he is expected to change.

Is it his responsibility to? I don't think so....he was true to who he was when he was elected.

Only 37% of Americans agree with you, the other 63% believe otherwise.

Had the DNC not tried to play Kingmaker with Hillary, we may not have ended up with Trump as president.

THAT is an extremely valid point. Hillary was such a piece of excrement it's not even funny, and putting her on a pedestal was only done by Democratic sycophants.

The upside to all of it is that no matter what, things will not be the way they were. What that means....i don't know. I hope for green grass over here, but im not hopeful.

This much not only do I agree with, but I also see as a foregone conclusion...I too am not hopeful as I see things degenerating to a point of no return as I posted somewhat earlier. It's a huge shame to be honest.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

But that would be fine if Trump would just admit that he was mistaken and back down. Instead he keeps doubling down and shifting the goal posts.

It's more like he is doubling up after yesterday. The world now knows that he was under surveillance.

Is Trump angry because they kept surveillance, which he approved, longer than they should have, which if he did indeed approve the surveillance, would seem like a betrayal to him.

Now Comey is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

It was illegal to continue to spy on TT, after a certain date.

True that Trump was not colluding with Russian tenants.

They were not spying on Trump specifically .

Maybe Trump needs protection from the Russian mafia.

herp derp

edit on 23-3-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The meat of Trumps claim is now confirmed.

No. No it hasn't.

What part of Trump and his teams conversations being recorded, left unmasked and then spread around is confusing to you?
Like I said, even the liberal media have changed their stories from no surveillance to incidental surveillance.
Yesterday was a bad day for those anti-Trumpers desperate to prop up their dying narratives. Hard luck.

You clearly don't know what incidental surveillance is.

LOL.
Hang on to your comfort blanket.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: DJW001

And now Nunes is trying to head of an independent counsel..

Nunes apologizes to House Intel Committee
www.cnn.com...

Quite an interesting report.
CNN don't actually know what Nunes said. Their interviewee who was in the room said that 1) she was unclear on what he 'apologised' for. 2) He apologised in a 'generic' way, whatever that means.

A real news source did actually make it clearer, quoting Nunes as saying he made the decision he thought was right. Sometimes decisions are right, sometimes they are wrong.

But hey, whatever makes you comfortable.

Here is some information from anther left wing source - bias but nowhere near as fake as CNN.
They actually have Nunes quotes and he is defending his decision.

One wonders why CNN failed to actually report the whole, and real story...

www.theguardian.com...

However he feels, I am glad he vindicated Trump.

edit on 23/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

No. No it hasn't.

What part of Trump and his teams conversations being recorded, left unmasked and then spread around is confusing to you?
Like I said, even the liberal media have changed their stories from no surveillance to incidental surveillance.
Yesterday was a bad day for those anti-Trumpers desperate to prop up their dying narratives. Hard luck.

LOL.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

No. No it hasn't.

LOL.

Whatever comfort blanket you need in whatever colours.
Congratulations for resisting your temptation to burn it though. Maybe you are beginning to wake up.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Quite an interesting report.
CNN don't actually know what Nunes said. Their interviewee who was in the room said that 1) she was unclear on what he 'apologised' for. 2) He apologised in a 'generic' way, whatever that means.

A real news source did actually make it clearer, quoting Nunes as saying he made the decision he thought was right. Sometimes decisions are right, sometimes they are wrong.

But hey, whatever makes you comfortable.

Here is some information from anther left wing source - bias but nowhere near as fake as CNN.
They actually have Nunes quotes and he is defending his decision.

One wonders why CNN failed to actually report the whole, and real story...

www.theguardian.com...

However he feels, I am glad he vindicated Trump.

I am a proud Trump supporter and would love to see the criminal Barack Hussein Obama brought to justice for his crimes, but yesterday I had an uneasy feeling about Nunes going outside the usual channels to feed this information to the WH and the press.

At the time I wondered if he was doing it as some kind of insurance policy or to force someone else to go on the record and either confirm or deny.

Now I'm not so sure.

I have no doubt that Master of the Game Trump is orchestrating much of this, but to what end, I have no clear idea.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
maybe all of you trump voters should just stick to "Hillary bashing" threads, it seems to make you feel good. let the rest of us talk about what's going on currently with POTUS and the Russian connection...you seem to not be able to handle the bursting of the trump bubble, going on before your eyes. childishness, insecurity, and a "nanner,nanner" mentality, has taken over the trump voters here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The first to burn that flag were your people...

I don't take you seriously..

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Fact Check: Four Major Holes In Rep. Adam Schiff’s Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Nunes apologizes to House Intel Committee
www.cnn.com...

a Democrat on the panel told reporters

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
maybe all of you trump voters should just stick to "Hillary bashing" threads, it seems to make you feel good. let the rest of us talk about what's going on currently with POTUS and the Russian connection...you seem to not be able to handle the bursting of the trump bubble, going on before your eyes. childishness, insecurity, and a "nanner,nanner" mentality, has taken over the trump voters here on ATS.

What "bursting of the [T]rump bubble"...?

President Trump continues to have no problem advancing his excellent conservative agenda while at the same time eliminating and reversing what little is left of the failed Obama Regime.

He still has the full support of the majority GOP House, majority GOP Senate, and soon the majority conservative SCOTUS.

It's obvious that the still-smarting supporters of Bill Clinton's wife don't like the fact that President Trump won fair and square with no outside "hacking" or other influences. Telling Trump supporters to stay away from this topic is the epitome of "childishness, insecurity, and a ['neener-neener'] mentality"...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Fact Check: Four Major Holes In Rep. Adam Schiff’s Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory

www.breitbart.com...

Sorry..."Fact Check" and Bannons Briebart together in one sentence is ridiculous ...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Yes he is. He has to be. What he chooses to do with those proceeds, are his business. It is not unreasonable to expect him to act Presidential, to display leadership qualities, and yes to change....he isn't running a business; he isn't running a reality TV show, he is responsible for 300+ million Americans well-being so you're damned right he is expected to change.

By who? Not by what seems like a majority of his voters. He was voted in because he wasn't typical, because he was brash and said crazy things. That is the charm that drew people to him. And it shouldn't be surprising, as trends are fairly predictable. People got tired of the stuffy baroque, so elected something more to their liking. And since change based on public sentiment isn't really incremental, the swing was rather wild.

You can expect him to change. But he won't. And its unreasonable, as his demeaner is the horse that got him through the race.

FWIW, i didn't vote for him. And only tend to support him out of empathy and a desire for some level of truth. Im sure Trump is a turd. I think hes a smaller turd than IC and MSM, though. So for that, he gets my support. And in the end he may earn my loyalty, too....if he can not look more like a turd before the end of it.

Only 37% of Americans agree with you, the other 63% believe otherwise.

Actually, you pulled that out of your ass. 37% of Americans voted for him. The rest didn't. But you have no way of knowing what America thinks about this. No one has ever asked, "Should Trump change his stripes now that he's elected" and put it in a way that forces people to vote on it.

Silence is not consent, in other words.

THAT is an extremely valid point. Hillary was such a piece of excrement it's not even funny, and putting her on a pedestal was only done by Democratic sycophants.

This much not only do I agree with, but I also see as a foregone conclusion...I too am not hopeful as I see things degenerating to a point of no return as I posted somewhat earlier. It's a huge shame to be honest.

See? Despite disagreeing on some minor (and maybe a couple of not-so-minor) points, on the whole I think you and I have plenty of common ground.

Good show!
edit on 3/23/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

and yet you are still talking about Hillary supporters and how they are still somehow "hurting"....you just proved my case.
I'm concerned about the potus we now have, and the dismantling of our government that he and the Russian government are working on, to fulfill the downfall of the U.S. by disparaging it's leadership role, and to further putin's influence.

edit on 23-3-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I guess... The position of the Presidency used to come with prestige and we expected our President to carry himself in a certain regard that maintain that prestige. Granted they were never legal requirements (hence the reason Trump can get away with acting like a child while holding the most important job in the world), but they were important none the less.

Man, that is all made up. Its people putting on airs.

The position of Presidency has been filled by 44 different people who each behaved in different ways. Jackson liked fighting so much he beat his would be assassin with his cane after the gun misfired. Adams picked fights with everyone. Van Buren liked to show off how fancy and elite he was (getting him booted after 1 term, with the nickname "Van Ruin"). 18 past presidents owned slaves, many while in office.

The office of presidency is what its made. I would argue that it has only had a veneer of polish during my lifetime at least. Underneath its just as rotten as any other part of our nation.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

www.breitbart.com...

Sorry..."Fact Check" and Bannons Briebart together in one sentence is ridiculous ...

yup...it would be like democrats quoting the communist "daily worker" as a legitimate news media

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22049245]

Actually, you pulled that out of your ass. 37% of Americans voted for him. The rest didn't.

Technically 63M voted for him (rounding up)
Out of 320 Million Americans...19% of Americans voted for him

232 Million were eligible to vote in 2016
So Trump got 27% of Eligible voters

139 Million of eligible voters actually voted in 2016
So Trump got 45% of those that chose to vote in 2016

Clinton got 66M votes rounding up
So she got 47% of those that chose to vote in 2016

So you are right to say you don't know their minds..but it is also right to say that 73% of eligible voters chose not to vote for Donald Trump.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

www.breitbart.com...

yup...it would be like democrats quoting the communist "daily worker" as a legitimate news media

It's just not politics...Dems have some crappy sources too..

But Briebart objectively molests the facts..Fact Checking and Briebart don't mix.

top topics

<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join