It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Now that is interesting, I believe if they had found something they would have never allowed him to be president.

Who are "they" to "allow" anyone to be President? The intelligence community is committed to remaining above the political process. You might not believe that, but their credibility and the security of the nation depend on it. What we appear to be seeing here is a crisis of conviction. Leaks are getting out because those in the know see a clear and present danger, but the civilian chain of command is precisely what has been corrupted.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
These days with internet and all the high tech private investigators are often better than FBI and CIA when it comes to investigation. DNC and RNC are both rich enough to hire top notch private investigators. Any dirt anyone has is quickly uncovered.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: allsee4eye
According to RT, FBI tapped Trump tower between 2011 and 2013 and caught a Russian mobster who was living in Trump tower.

link

Like I said that is irrelevant since the election happened during 2016. Three years after that wiretap ended.

Interesting though...Look what I found..

How did an alleged and notorious Russian mobster connected to an illegal international gambling ring run out of Trump Tower end up as a special guest at a Donald Trump event in Moscow in 2013? This may be one of the odder questions of the already-odd 2016 presidential campaign.

On April 16, 2013, federal agents burst into a swanky apartment at Trump Tower in New York City as part of a larger raid that rounded up 29 suspected members of two global gambling rings with operations allegedly overseen by a supposed Russian mob boss named Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov.

The Russian was not nabbed by US law enforcement. Since being indicted in the United States a decade earlier for allegedly rigging an ice skating competition at the 2002 Olympics, he had been living in Russia, beyond the reach of Western authorities. And this new gambling indictment did not appear to inconvenience Tokhtakhounov. Seven months after the bust, he was a VIP attendee at Donald Trump's Miss Universe 2013 contest held in Moscow. In fact, Tokhtakhounov hit the red carpet within minutes of Trump. An alleged crime lord who was a fugitive from American justice was apparently a celebrity guest at Trump's event.

www.motherjones.com...

The guy that was over-seeing the Trump Tower Russian Organized Crime ring?
VIP guest of Donald at the Miss America Pageant while a fugitive from justice in the USA.

LOL.
Was this? Was that?
Sure, speculation can be fun.

What speculation? Complete with pics..
How Did an Alleged Russian Mobster End Up on Trump's Red Carpet?
And here's a coincidence: The guy was indicted for being part of a global gambling ring run out of Trump Tower.

www.motherjones.com...

What does that have to do with collusion in the 2016 campaign and what law do you think Trump broke at the time?
As for the title of 'how he ended up on Trump's red carpet', I'd imagine he travelled there by plane, train or automobile with a valid invite.

A Massive Russian Money Laundering ring was operating out of Trump Tower...30 people were indicted by the FBI and the leader of that ring was indicted in absentia and declared a US Fugitive from Justice while he hid in Russia. Trump then flew to Moscow for his Miss Universe Pageant and other alleged activities...and That US Fugitive that oversaw the money laundering operation in Trump Tower was his VIP guest on the red carpet there.

Take from that what you will..

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

It is in the best interests of Congress to stop colluding and take action before their chances in 2018 are ruined by a continually emerging scandal.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

According to RT, FBI tapped Trump tower between 2011 and 2013 and caught a Russian mobster who was living in Trump tower.

link

Like I said that is irrelevant since the election happened during 2016. Three years after that wiretap ended.

Also interesting...The AG that busted that Russian Money Laundering ring in Trump Tower..

Where the leader showed up as a fugitive from justice as a VIP guest at Trump's Moscow Pageant?

Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov's tale is an intriguing story of sports, Hollywood stars, poker, and alleged crime. The indictment filed by Preet Bharara, the US attorney in Manhattan, which triggered the 2013 raid

www.motherjones.com...

Preet Bharara...

US Attorney Bharara fired in standoff with Trump
www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And that kinda proves what I was saying: Trump didn't lie. Trump shot from the hip and half assed remembered things to suit his own personal agenda.

Remember....this is the same media that reported the whole "Golden Showers" deal. Although to be fair....Buzzfeed is not much in the way of "media". But were I Trump, i'd have gone off the rails, too.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

According to newsweek, Trump tower was indeed wiretapped. As to what purpose is anyone's guess at this point.

link

Well this answers a lot of questions.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

link

Interesting though...Look what I found..

How did an alleged and notorious Russian mobster connected to an illegal international gambling ring run out of Trump Tower end up as a special guest at a Donald Trump event in Moscow in 2013? This may be one of the odder questions of the already-odd 2016 presidential campaign.

On April 16, 2013, federal agents burst into a swanky apartment at Trump Tower in New York City as part of a larger raid that rounded up 29 suspected members of two global gambling rings with operations allegedly overseen by a supposed Russian mob boss named Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov.

The Russian was not nabbed by US law enforcement. Since being indicted in the United States a decade earlier for allegedly rigging an ice skating competition at the 2002 Olympics, he had been living in Russia, beyond the reach of Western authorities. And this new gambling indictment did not appear to inconvenience Tokhtakhounov. Seven months after the bust, he was a VIP attendee at Donald Trump's Miss Universe 2013 contest held in Moscow. In fact, Tokhtakhounov hit the red carpet within minutes of Trump. An alleged crime lord who was a fugitive from American justice was apparently a celebrity guest at Trump's event.

www.motherjones.com...

The guy that was over-seeing the Trump Tower Russian Organized Crime ring?
VIP guest of Donald at the Miss America Pageant while a fugitive from justice in the USA.

LOL.
Was this? Was that?
Sure, speculation can be fun.

What speculation? Complete with pics..
How Did an Alleged Russian Mobster End Up on Trump's Red Carpet?
And here's a coincidence: The guy was indicted for being part of a global gambling ring run out of Trump Tower.

www.motherjones.com...

What does that have to do with collusion in the 2016 campaign and what law do you think Trump broke at the time?
As for the title of 'how he ended up on Trump's red carpet', I'd imagine he travelled there by plane, train or automobile with a valid invite.

A Massive Russian Money Laundering ring was operating out of Trump Tower...30 people were indicted by the FBI and the leader of that ring was indicted in absentia and declared a US Fugitive from Justice while he hid in Russia. Trump then flew to Moscow for his Miss Universe Pageant and other alleged activities...and That US Fugitive that oversaw the money laundering operation in Trump Tower was his VIP guest on the red carpet there.

Take from that what you will..

What has this got to do with collusion between Trump and Russia during the 2016 campaign?

I hope you are aware that knowing people and being friends with people is not a crime... So often the left try to imply guilt by association i wonder sometimes if your guys do actually understand the law.

In terms of what I make of it, well that is easy. It's irrelevant. You still have no evidence.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

But that would be fine if Trump would just admit that he was mistaken and back down. Instead he keeps doubling down and shifting the goal posts.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
But were I Trump, i'd have gone off the rails, too.

As President of The United States, you are paid and expected to not let that happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

But that would be fine if Trump would just admit that he was mistaken and back down. Instead he keeps doubling down and shifting the goal posts.

It's more like he is doubling up after yesterday. The world now knows that he was under surveillance.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Remember....this is the same media that reported the whole "Golden Showers" deal.

A highly respected former MI6 agent reported the "whole Golden Showers" deal based on multiple sources.

It has not been disproven and other aspects of the dossier have been validated.

I find it entirely plausible.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Sounds like he is part of American culture, eh?

Seriously...didn't Orwell predict this?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

It's more like he is doubling up after yesterday. The world now knows that he was under surveillance.

No. There is still zero basis to Trump's claim.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Indigo5

It is in the best interests of Congress to stop colluding and take action before their chances in 2018 are ruined by a continually emerging scandal.

They are at a pivot point...

Race to pass as much agenda before 2018 and 2020 and try to cement it in place for the coming flip of power...

Or stop protecting Trump increasingly valid and incredibly important questions.

Sell your soul to the devil and there is always a price.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

But were I Trump, i'd have gone off the rails, too.

As President of The United States, you are paid and expected to not let that happen.

He's not being paid (he says), and it would be unreasonable to expect Trump to automatically change when he entered the white house. Is it his responsibility to? I don't think so....he was true to who he was when he was elected.

Had the DNC not tried to play Kingmaker with Hillary, we may not have ended up with Trump as president. The upside to all of it is that no matter what, things will not be the way they were. What that means....i don't know. I hope for green grass over here, but im not hopeful.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

No. There is still zero basis to Trump's claim.

The meat of Trumps claim is now confirmed.
What part of Trump and his teams conversations being recorded, left unmasked and then spread around is confusing to you?
Like I said, even the liberal media have changed their stories from no surveillance to incidental surveillance.
Yesterday was a bad day for those anti-Trumpers desperate to prop up their dying narratives. Hard luck.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I guess... The position of the Presidency used to come with prestige and we expected our President to carry himself in a certain regard that maintain that prestige. Granted they were never legal requirements (hence the reason Trump can get away with acting like a child while holding the most important job in the world), but they were important none the less.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And now Nunes is trying to head of an independent counsel..

Nunes apologizes to House Intel Committee
www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The meat of Trumps claim is now confirmed.

No. No it hasn't.

What part of Trump and his teams conversations being recorded, left unmasked and then spread around is confusing to you?
Like I said, even the liberal media have changed their stories from no surveillance to incidental surveillance.
Yesterday was a bad day for those anti-Trumpers desperate to prop up their dying narratives. Hard luck.

You clearly don't know what incidental surveillance is.

new topics

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join