It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 373
<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: allsee4eye
According to RT, FBI tapped Trump tower between 2011 and 2013 and caught a Russian mobster who was living in Trump tower.

link

Like I said that is irrelevant since the election happened during 2016. Three years after that wiretap ended.

Do you believe that?

Seeing as the FBI publicly indicted more than 30 people as a result of that case?...Holy crap the dishonesty around here..

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

According to newsweek, Trump tower was indeed wiretapped. As to what purpose is anyone's guess at this point.

link

Thanks...Brilliant. Not the same time though.

Yes...A massive Russian Organized Crime Ring operating out of Trump tower laundering money makes the Trump-Russian Collusion less likely..

It might explain Trump Jr. infamous declaration in 2008..
“We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."
edit on 23-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The point of that, however, is that Trump Tower was tapped under the Obama admin.

I know Trump has pointed to NYT has his source. But i've been told things by people that I wouldn't admit who the source was before. Its how you protect your source. Example: when an employee rats out another employee, you have to find a way to prove it without invoking the rats name.

I think if the detractors would stop screaming "LIAR" at the top of their lungs, you'd stop seeing people present this stuff showing that it could be less of a lie and more a misunderstanding or mistake. At this point, everyone is painted into their corners with a broad brush of hyperbole.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The point of that, however, is that Trump Tower was tapped under the Obama admin.

No...That is not the POINT..

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

Two years before Trump even announced he was running the FBI Tapped a Russian Crime Ring at Trump tower.

For you to try and validate his words above is insanely dishonest...or in Trumps words "A NEW LOW"

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I'd love to discuss with you, but your use of caps and extreme phrases like "insanely dishonest" to demonize me tells me I should just ignore your request for discussion.

Drop the political trollery and crap attitude and I'd be happy to talk with you some more. Remember.....you are disappointed in me?

LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Actually. All pointing out that wiretap case does is muddy the waters. That is why I said it is irrelevant to the case at hand. It's an already settled matter from 3 years ago. It presents nothing illuminating about this case. In fact, if anything it makes Trump's position WORSE. Because that investigation led to the indictment of 30 Russians. So it can potentially give credence to the Trump/Russian connection today. I,personally, don't think that is the case, but bringing this up is treading dangerous water while not doing anything to help Trump's case in any way.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Trump must have gave FBI permission to tap his tower between 2011 and 2013. Trump helped FBI bust Russian mafia in his tower. Russian mafia has nothing to do with Putin and Trump was never accused of conspiring with Putin between between 2011 and 2013 when the Russian mafia lived at Trump tower.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

According to RT, FBI tapped Trump tower between 2011 and 2013 and caught a Russian mobster who was living in Trump tower.

link

Like I said that is irrelevant since the election happened during 2016. Three years after that wiretap ended.

Interesting though...Look what I found..

How did an alleged and notorious Russian mobster connected to an illegal international gambling ring run out of Trump Tower end up as a special guest at a Donald Trump event in Moscow in 2013? This may be one of the odder questions of the already-odd 2016 presidential campaign.

On April 16, 2013, federal agents burst into a swanky apartment at Trump Tower in New York City as part of a larger raid that rounded up 29 suspected members of two global gambling rings with operations allegedly overseen by a supposed Russian mob boss named Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov.

The Russian was not nabbed by US law enforcement. Since being indicted in the United States a decade earlier for allegedly rigging an ice skating competition at the 2002 Olympics, he had been living in Russia, beyond the reach of Western authorities. And this new gambling indictment did not appear to inconvenience Tokhtakhounov. Seven months after the bust, he was a VIP attendee at Donald Trump's Miss Universe 2013 contest held in Moscow. In fact, Tokhtakhounov hit the red carpet within minutes of Trump. An alleged crime lord who was a fugitive from American justice was apparently a celebrity guest at Trump's event.

www.motherjones.com...

The guy that was over-seeing the Trump Tower Russian Organized Crime ring?
VIP guest of Donald at the Miss America Pageant while a fugitive from justice in the USA.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Actually. All pointing out that wiretap case does is muddy the waters. That is why I said it is irrelevant to the case at hand. It's an already settled matter from 3 years ago. It presents nothing illuminating about this case. In fact, if anything it makes Trump's position WORSE. Because that investigation led to the indictment of 30 Russians. So it can potentially give credence to the Trump/Russian connection today. I,personally, don't think that is the case, but bringing this up is treading dangerous water while not doing anything to help Trump's case in any way.

Can't argue that.

My point is that Trump has given a half assed answer to what his source for that claim was. We know he hates the NYT. Its hard for me to imagine that Trump would say something libelous and that instantly removes his credibility like that. Thats where im falling down. There HAS to have been something said or that he read which was misconstrued by him.

I guess another way to put it: in the same way people call him a liar, and it itself is a lie....his desire to smear Obama and media caused him to embellish a story he had heard.

What bothers me is that we have to take Comey, et al's word for it. There is no way to prove Trump is or is not lying without actually sharing details beyond "no comment".

Is there another hearing planned to include CIA or DOJ?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

There is a paper trail.

Of what?
A decade old piece of consultancy work relates to the 2016 election how?
edit on 23/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Trump must have gave FBI permission to tap his tower between 2011 and 2013. Trump helped FBI bust Russian mafia in his tower.

Ya...nice try...The leader of that Organized Crime ring that was indicted during the raid showed up as a VIP guest of Trumps in 2013 (the year of Golden Showers) whilst a fugitive in the USA for that very same raid.

See above..

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Fact is, the Obama administration's FBI tapped Trump from at least from 2011 to 2013. And it could have easily happened in the 2016 election. And they found nothing to prevent Trump from becoming president.

link

Now that is interesting, I believe if they had found something they would have never allowed him to be president.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

link

How did an alleged and notorious Russian mobster connected to an illegal international gambling ring run out of Trump Tower end up as a special guest at a Donald Trump event in Moscow in 2013? This may be one of the odder questions of the already-odd 2016 presidential campaign.

On April 16, 2013, federal agents burst into a swanky apartment at Trump Tower in New York City as part of a larger raid that rounded up 29 suspected members of two global gambling rings with operations allegedly overseen by a supposed Russian mob boss named Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov.

The Russian was not nabbed by US law enforcement. Since being indicted in the United States a decade earlier for allegedly rigging an ice skating competition at the 2002 Olympics, he had been living in Russia, beyond the reach of Western authorities. And this new gambling indictment did not appear to inconvenience Tokhtakhounov. Seven months after the bust, he was a VIP attendee at Donald Trump's Miss Universe 2013 contest held in Moscow. In fact, Tokhtakhounov hit the red carpet within minutes of Trump. An alleged crime lord who was a fugitive from American justice was apparently a celebrity guest at Trump's event.

www.motherjones.com...

VIP guest of Donald at the Miss America Pageant while a fugitive from justice in the USA.

LOL.
Was this? Was that?
Sure, speculation can be fun.

Now if you could turn to actual evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia to influence the 2016 election that would be great...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Trump must have gave FBI permission to tap his tower between 2011 and 2013. Trump helped FBI bust Russian mafia in his tower. Russian mafia has nothing to do with Putin and Trump was never accused of conspiring with Putin between between 2011 and 2013 when the Russian mafia lived at Trump tower.

Interesting,

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I'd love to discuss with you, but your use of caps and extreme phrases like "insanely dishonest" to demonize me tells me I should just ignore your request for discussion.

Drop the political trollery and crap attitude and I'd be happy to talk with you some more. Remember.....you are disappointed in me?

LOL

Your BS is indefensible, so you opt to not respond.

I included ALL CAPS and BOLD...because I entertained the fact that just maybe your weren't able to read what Trump actually tweeted..

But obviously you did...and chose to BS about what he meant...

Stick with that...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Well that's the thing. Trump really doesn't seem to know either.
Trump Says NYT, Fox News Sources for Wiretapping Claims

President Donald Trump said he was initially tipped off to information that led to his tweets accusing his predecessor of wiretapping his campaign headquarters last fall by a story in The New York Times and reporting by Bret Baier on Fox News. But neither the New York Times nor Baier has reported that Trump Tower had been wiretapped.

"I read in, I think it was Jan. 20, a New York Times article where they were talking about wiretapping," Trump said in an interview on Fox News with Tucker Carlson Wednesday night. "There was an article, I think they used that exact term."

Is there another hearing planned to include CIA or DOJ?

I don't think so and doubt it. Keep in mind that the DOJ authorized Comey to speak on their behalf during his testimony.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

link

www.motherjones.com...

LOL.
Was this? Was that?

What speculation? Complete with pics..
How Did an Alleged Russian Mobster End Up on Trump's Red Carpet?
And here's a coincidence: The guy was indicted for being part of a global gambling ring run out of Trump Tower.

www.motherjones.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Goes to show that Trump awards loyalty regardless of their status with the law.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

LOL

You BS is indefensible, so you opt to not respond.

Stick with that...

And your 'evidence' is invalid and worthless to the the actual accusation, but it doesn't stop you spouting the nonsense day after day.

Are you ever going to post some evidence or just keep going on about associates and associates of associates in the last 20 years?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

link

www.motherjones.com...

LOL.
Was this? Was that?

What speculation? Complete with pics..
How Did an Alleged Russian Mobster End Up on Trump's Red Carpet?
And here's a coincidence: The guy was indicted for being part of a global gambling ring run out of Trump Tower.

www.motherjones.com...

What does that have to do with collusion in the 2016 campaign and what law do you think Trump broke at the time?
As for the title of 'how he ended up on Trump's red carpet', I'd imagine he travelled there by plane, train or automobile with a valid invite.

top topics

<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join