It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 372
<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5

a reply to: UKTruth

I see you are lieing again?

Trump tweeted that Pres. Obama wire-tapped him at Trump Tower just before the election.

Nunes said what he had was during the transition.

Nunes said it was not Trump directly, but staff talking about Trump.

He said it was gathered legally via a Counter-Intelligence FISA warrant and was incidental to targeting.

It does not support Trumps tweets or claims..

Which of the above facts would you like to lie about?

Trump was spied on. That we now know, despite your protestations.

Not during the campaign like he claimed? And please support your claim? His campaign staff was picked up in legal FISA authorized counter-intelligence surveillance...NOT Trump?..according to your man Nunes..so why are you continuing to lie? And perhaps you can explain WHY his campaign staff was communicating with targets of a counter-espionage investigation while you are at it?

No it was worse, it was during the transition.

So Trump lied about having his wires tapped at trump tower right before the election.
You lied in your argument that he was validated.

Nunes did say Trump himself was also involved in what he saw.

You lied when you said "Trump was spied on"...just above on the last page...apparently you knowingly lied...when actually Trump's name was discussed by his campaign staff while talking to legal targets of a counter-espionage investigation/FISA Warrant.

Why again were they having conversations with targets of a counter-espionage investigation?

The US Govt routinely spy on foreign targets

Nothing Routine about an ongoing full counter-espionage investigation involving the campaign of the current President of the United States.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

I'm betting three hots and a cot looks better than a box .

Watch out Dr. Seuss. Here's Karen...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
According to newsweek, Trump tower was indeed wiretapped. As to what purpose is anyone's guess at this point.

link

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I see you are lieing again?

Trump tweeted that Pres. Obama wire-tapped him at Trump Tower just before the election.

Nunes said what he had was during the transition.

Nunes said it was not Trump directly, but staff talking about Trump.

He said it was gathered legally via a Counter-Intelligence FISA warrant and was incidental to targeting.

It does not support Trumps tweets or claims..

Which of the above facts would you like to lie about?

Trump was spied on. That we now know, despite your protestations.

Not during the campaign like he claimed? And please support your claim? His campaign staff was picked up in legal FISA authorized counter-intelligence surveillance...NOT Trump?..according to your man Nunes..so why are you continuing to lie? And perhaps you can explain WHY his campaign staff was communicating with targets of a counter-espionage investigation while you are at it?

No it was worse, it was during the transition.

So Trump lied about having his wires tapped at trump tower right before the election.
You lied in your argument that he was validated.

Nunes did say Trump himself was also involved in what he saw.

You lied when you said "Trump was spied on"...just above on the last page...apparently you knowingly lied...when actually Trump's name was discussed by his campaign staff while talking to legal targets of a counter-espionage investigation/FISA Warrant.

Why again were they having conversations with targets of a counter-espionage investigation?

The US Govt routinely spy on foreign targets

Nothing Routine about an ongoing full counter-espionage investigation involving the campaign of the current President of the United States.

I'll refer you to this post. It's 100% correct:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trump vindicated. He was being spied on. That is the meat of the argument.
You and others can parse the tweet all you like, but it's all you have left. Your pursuit of anything you can drum up, which currently amounts to nothing, is entertaining, I must say.

Nunes kicked over your sand castle yesterday and now you have to start rebuilding. Have fun.

edit on 23/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
According to newsweek, Trump tower was indeed wiretapped. As to what purpose is anyone's guess at this point.

link

Thanks...Brilliant. Not the same time though.

I bet the anti-Trumpers are praying for something, anything, on the Russian collusion story, because this is turning out to be quite embarrassing for them.
edit on 23/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

This leads me to wonder when was the tap placed in the tower? And was it taken off after 2013? Maybe Obama tapped Trump tower since 2011 for 6 years up until now.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

This leads me to wonder when was the tap placed in the tower? And was it taken off after 2013? Maybe Obama tapped Trump tower since 2011 for 6 years up until now.

Who knows.
There was a database released (leaked) last week of people who had been spied on going years back. Trumps name was on it. Whether it's valid or not is anyones guess.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

But if you have something to hide the sooner the better no?
You can't un-ring a bell.
Once the narrative is out there you can't pull it back.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Fact is, the Obama administration's FBI tapped Trump from at least from 2011 to 2013. And it could have easily happened in the 2016 election. And they found nothing to prevent Trump from becoming president.

link

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Fact is, the Obama administration's FBI tapped Trump from at least from 2011 to 2013. And it could have easily happened in the 2016 election. And they found nothing to prevent Trump from becoming president.

link

This is 100% irrelevant to the case at hand.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
According to RT, FBI tapped Trump tower between 2011 and 2013 and caught a Russian mobster who was living in Trump tower.

link
edit on 23-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

He said: yes, um no, possibly, may have, I'll know more Friday, yes again And maybe.
Yes quite conclusive. This is a toy seahorse float attempting to hold up a grown man in a hurricane.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I'm speculating that Klaymans threat to release Montgomery information led Nunes to change his tune, as he formerly claimed no evidence.

Montgomery info if released would show CT of vips being surveilled for blackmail worthy items later used to influence policy as an actual truth.

Basically blow up government as everyone questions legislative and court rulings going way back.

My view. Needs doing to put an end to the practice or at least make it ineffective as a tool.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

According to RT, FBI tapped Trump tower between 2011 and 2013 and caught a Russian mobster who was living in Trump tower.

link

Right..if the government wants to "tap" MY building...they had better get MY permission!

MSM is caught in a massive egg-on-face FAKE NEWS LIE..and are now trying to make excuses for being bungling and inept.
www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

link

Like I said that is irrelevant since the election happened during 2016. Three years after that wiretap ended.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

There is a paper trail.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I do not think the "narrative" means anything once the pardon is issued.
The pardon being issued will carry the assumption of guilt no matter the facts.
That is the thing with pardons like this, only the potus gets to issue them.

As to "something to hide", Comey started an investigation last July. Clapper, while still DNI, stated there was no collusion or wrongdoing, and there were no fisa warrants issued that he knew about; at this time, as a candidate or during the campaign.
As DNI Clapper would have had access to all the info into any of those investigations. I seriously doubt there is investigative info that the 16 agencies that report to the DNI missed.

That said investigate away.
Decade old stories about a campaign manager that was asked to resign do not have the punch I think you are looking for.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

link

Like I said that is irrelevant since the election happened during 2016. Three years after that wiretap ended.

Do you believe that?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

link

Do you believe that?

Why wouldn't I? Do you have any direct proof it is false? Your biases and suspicions don't count.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

link

"as to what purpose is anyones guess"?????

From your link:

From 2011 to 2013, two years before Trump announced his presidential campaign, the bureau spied on a Russian crime organization operating on the tower’s 63rd floor.

One of the mafia ring’s most senior figures, Vadim Trincher who, oversaw the laundering of tens of millions of dollars from the former Soviet Union through Cyprus and into the U.S, among other criminal activities, Haaretz reported.

The FBI’s findings led to a federal grand jury indicting more than 30 people in April 2013.

new topics

top topics

<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join