It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

DOSSIER DEATH Russian spy linked to Donald Trump’s dirty dossier found DEAD in his car in Moscow
www.thesun.co.uk...

I do not consider the Sun to be a reliable source. More legitimate media have picked up the story, but Oleg Erovinkin's name was not associated with the story until after his death. This looks suspicious, but it is possible that he was one of Steele's sources.

Manaforts daughter was not kidding when she texted her sister this last summer.

The hack was confirmed, although no comment has been made on the specific texts. Nevertheless, if true, they are indeed damning:

In a series of texts reviewed by Business Insider that appear to have been sent by Andrea to her sister, Jessica, in March 2015, Andrea said their father had "no moral or legal compass."

"Don't fool yourself," Andrea wrote to her sister, according to the texts. "That money we have is blood money."

"You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly," she continued, according to the reviewed texts. "As a tactic to outrage the world and get focus on Ukraine. Remember when there were all those deaths taking place. A while back. About a year ago. Revolts and what not. Do you know whose strategy that was to cause that, to send those people out and get them slaughtered."

www.businessinsider.com...

This might even implicate Manafort in the Odessa Trade Union fire!
edit on 23-3-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

What Nunes did yesterday was stunning. For the Chairman of the investigative committee to share highly classified intelligence with the subject of an investigation, letting the Trump administration know what classified intelligence the FBI has, while not even discussing with any other members of the intelligence committee? If he was FBI, or even an average citizen and not congress, he would be in a cell right now and agents would be searching his house and office.

Are you certain the info Nunes shared with the press was classified?
Could it have been declassified prior to the press conference? You know kind of the same way "the evidence" was declassified prior to the new administration taking office because the outgoing administration was "afraid the evidence would disappear"?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

DOSSIER DEATH Russian spy linked to Donald Trump’s dirty dossier found DEAD in his car in Moscow
www.thesun.co.uk...

I do not consider the Sun to be a reliable source. More legitimate media have picked up the story, but Oleg Erovinkin's name was not associated with the story until after his death. This looks suspicious, but it is possible that he was one of Steele's sources.

Multiple reporting including Russian media...and there is no doubt he was clearly cited (precisely him) in the dossier.
Let me know if you need me to provide more sources and evidence..it's solid.

And yes, Manafort is the one who has the most serious evidence stacked against him, if he was a less public figure, he would be dead by now IMO. As it stands everyone wants to question him..The FBI should scoop him up before he ends up dead or in Russia. I'd be curious if they have flagged his passport already.

Manafort was outright working for Putin AT LEAST up until 2009...He was getting 10M per year for..

"We are now of the belief that this model can greatly benefit the Putin Government if employed at the correct levels with the appropriate commitment to success," Manafort wrote in the 2005 memo to Deripaska. The effort, Manafort wrote, "will be offering a great service that can re-focus, both internally and externally, the policies of the Putin government."

Manafort told Deripaska in 2005 that he was pushing policies as part of his work in Ukraine "at the highest levels of the U.S. government — the White House, Capitol Hill and the State Department," according to the documents. He also said he had hired a "leading international law firm with close ties to President Bush to support our client's interests," but he did not identify the firm. Manafort also said he was employing unidentified legal experts for the effort at leading universities and think tanks, including Duke University, New York University and the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

bigstory.ap.org...

At a minimum he failed to register as a foreign agent...And while he got paid for the above business plan up until 2009 (that we know of)..it gives a view of how he makes his money and what he likely was doing as Trumps campaign manager last year.

And this breaking this morning...they are following the money trail...

AP Exclusive: US probes banking of ex-Trump campaign chief

hosted.ap.org...

Manaforts world is squeezing in around him...

edit on 23-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: Gryphon66

The investigation is not about deciding whether there was collusion any longer..It's about how much prosecutorial evidence can be gathered before charges are filed. Flynn, Carter Page, Roger Stone and Manafort are all in serious legal jeopardy. Whether they will roll on Trump is the Question.

It's moving very quickly now. I think they want to act before trump can pardon the perpetrators basically shutting down the investigation in its place.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I do not think it matters when the pardon is issued, does it? Before, during, after, the pardon would have the same effect no?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

What Nunes did yesterday was stunning. For the Chairman of the investigative committee to share highly classified intelligence with the subject of an investigation, letting the Trump administration know what classified intelligence the FBI has, while not even discussing with any other members of the intelligence committee? If he was FBI, or even an average citizen and not congress, he would be in a cell right now and agents would be searching his house and office.

He didn't share it with the press? He just told the press some vague thing about finding that the Trump Campaign MIGHT have been caught up in Legal surveillance via a FISA warrant...during the transition, not campaign...He said he saw the information while reviewing classified intelligence provided by the IC community...and that he was running to Trump to tell him all about it.

Could it have been declassified prior to the press conference?

Seeing as every other member of the house intelligence committee, ...still doesn't know what intelligence Nunes shared? No.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

He didn't share it with the press? He just told the press some vague thing about finding that the Trump Campaign MIGHT have been caught up in Legal surveillance via a FISA warrant...during the transition, not campaign...He said he saw the information while reviewing classified intelligence provided by the IC community...and that he was running to Trump to tell him all about it.

Could it have been declassified prior to the press conference?

Seeing as every other member of the house intelligence committee, ...still doesn't know what intelligence Nunes shared? No.

Nope. He said a lot more than that and we've seen the announcements.
He spoke to Ryan and the press before the President and he actually gave the press a fair bit of detail.

Even your liberal news sources have moved the ball and are now discussing the type of surveillance Trump and his team were put under. They have abandoned their earlier fake news that there was no surveillance and no FISA warrants.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I used it verbatim as the language of the amendment. Since that was what I was talking about.

Go away. I don't know what you think your proving. But your not proving I stole anything.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Everything they've found since Jan 20 dear. Anything they've discovered since then.

They have plenty of evidence now.

You'll see.
Just don't say I didn't warn you. Lol

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

From the video it makes it clear that there is no suggestion that Deripaska was involved with Manafort or the Trump campaign, so your evidence appears to be that Manafort once worked for a Russian Oligarch therefore he might have been colluding with the Russians to influence the election.

In other words there is nothing.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

So the ultimate classification authority could not have authorized it?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I see you are lieing again?

Trump tweeted that Pres. Obama wire-tapped him at Trump Tower just before the election.

Nunes said what he had was during the transition.

Nunes said it was not Trump directly, but staff talking about Trump.

He said it was gathered legally via a Counter-Intelligence FISA warrant and was incidental to targeting.

It does not support Trumps tweets or claims..

Which of the above facts would you like to lie about?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me what ethnicity is the name Manafort? I find this name strange sounding. Perhaps it is a Russian name?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

If that were the evidence I was referring to, your comment might have some small relevance.

As it is, you're just upping post count, which I've told you I won't participate in with you.

Have a great and productive day.

Sounds like you don't have any evidence at all... do you?
I'd love to hear your evidence as it would be new news.. maybe you could contact CNN... they seem desperate for anything at all.

Sounds like you want to talk about your opinion about me personally instead of the topic.

However, to address this current nonsense line of BS from you ... you may not know this, but I am not an FBI agent. I'm not investigating Trump's operatives, so, no, I'm not gathering any evidence personally.

Evidence is being gathered, however, by those who are investigating, and I'm willing to bet that you'll get to see it sooner than later.

Now, go insult CNN or post a meme or somethin' ... I don't have time for your frivolous nonsense.

No, just some evidence you have would be nice.
I keep waiting... but nothing.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Trump tweeted that Pres. Obama wire-tapped him at Trump Tower just before the election.

He said it was gathered legally via a Counter-Intelligence FISA warrant and was incidental to targeting.

Trump was spied on. That we now know, despite your protestations.
We've already established there is no evidence to suggest Obama ordered it.

The legal elements relate to the leaks. I am looking forward to the criminals who leaked the information being found and jailed. Other than that their have been no crimes committed that we know of.

edit on 23/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Can anyone tell me what ethnicity is the name Manafort? I find this name strange sounding. Perhaps it is a Russian name?

His spelling is unique...only 90 folks in the USA with it.Which means over 4 generations they could all be related more or less.
Most likely it is an Ellis Island corruption of the French surname Monfort.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

So does this apply if I want to hire a killer to eliminate my enemy? Cuz murder is the crime not paying...according to you...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

So does this apply if I want to hire a killer to eliminate my enemy? Cuz murder is the crime not paying...according to you...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Not during the campaign like he claimed? And please support your claim? His campaign staff was picked up in legal FISA authorized counter-intelligence surveillance...NOT Trump?..according to your man Nunes..so why are you continuing to lie? And perhaps you can explain WHY his campaign staff was communicating with targets of a counter-espionage investigation while you are at it?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Not during the campaign like he claimed? And please support your claim? His campaign staff was picked up in legal FISA authorized counter-intelligence surveillance...NOT Trump?..according to your man Nunes..so why are you continuing to lie? And perhaps you can explain WHY his campaign staff was communicating with targets of a counter-espionage investigation while you are at it?

No it was worse, it was during the transition.... the investigation we have been told about started in July. Then all of a sudden AFTER Trump won, he and his campaign team were spied on. Sounds like someone realised they needed something to try and control him, having not considered the possibility he would be President... given the timings it sounds like it might have been ordered...

Nunes did say Trump himself was also involved in what he saw.
The US Govt routinely spy on foreign targets - it doesn't mean there is some conversation that involves anything untoward, but I understand why you need to fantasise about it. After all, you are going to look utterly ridiculous if there is no proof of any collusion to influence the election.
edit on 23/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join