It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 370
<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Grambler

Why would these people leak all of this classified info like the info on Flynn, yet not leak evidence that showed actual collusion?

That part is simple in my eyes.

Whomever it was, didn't want to sully the entire administration, but only prove that they could if they so chose to. Now, someone is holding all the cards and the "disturbing news" that Nunes probably received today would implicate too many people on all sides if brought to the committee's attention immediately.

It's highly possible this information is the data equivalent of a 50 megaton nuke in the political spectrum.

Some of the contacts may have been initiated to implicate the innocent in order to frame them. If someone thinks they may suffer from an investigation, they are likely to impede it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Thanks for the biography and your statement of belief.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

Breaking News..

US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

www.cnn.com...

Already commented ... watched it when they broke it on air and after the headline .... walked it back to soften it to being inconclusive.

Sorry, but you will have to do a LOT better than what amounts to "US officials say there might be something there", just after CNN went into panic mode because they found out Trump was spied on.

Nunes disqualified himself from the intelligence committee ...running to the subject of an investigation to share classified information regarding the investigation..

Nunes will be lucky if he isn't forced to resign when this is all said and done..Independent prosecutor on the way IMO..

Yes you extremist types seem to think that anyone not doing what you want and what you say needs to be 'disqualified'.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Breaking News..

www.cnn.com...

Already commented ... watched it when they broke it on air and after the headline .... walked it back to soften it to being inconclusive.

Sorry, but you will have to do a LOT better than what amounts to "US officials say there might be something there", just after CNN went into panic mode because they found out Trump was spied on.

Nunes disqualified himself from the intelligence committee ...running to the subject of an investigation to share classified information regarding the investigation..

Nunes will be lucky if he isn't forced to resign when this is all said and done..Independent prosecutor on the way IMO..

Yes you extremist types seem to think that anyone not doing what you want and what you say needs to be 'disqualified'.

Which you say as you attempt to disqualify what they said ...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Breaking News..

www.cnn.com...

Sorry, but you will have to do a LOT better.

Patience UK...Full on indictments are on the way...the real kind..The counter-intelligence unit of the FBI takes Russian Agents and US Traitors seriously. Not like where someone's email server happens to be plugged in.

Yes, patience. You would be well to take your own advice as it is good advice.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Breaking News..

www.cnn.com...

Isn't it a bit early for you?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Breaking News..

www.cnn.com...

Nah. East coast US. If you notice I'm usually up around 430-5, I've always been an early riser.

Just before 9 there for you, eh? Already at work?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

The investigation is not about deciding whether there was collusion any longer..It's about how much prosecutorial evidence can be gathered before charges are filed. Flynn, Carter Page, Roger Stone and Manafort are all in serious legal jeopardy. Whether they will roll on Trump is the Question.

IT does sound like the evidence is stacking up, doesn't it?

Knowing that this is on the way has inspired the ridiculous dumb-show we saw today with Nunes and Trump.

And of course, the faithful have swallowed it, hook, line, sinker, rod, reel and boat.

One has to pity some of these guys....

Hehehe.
Evidence? What evidence would that be?
So far we have Stone , not on the campaign, tweeting Guccifer 2.0 publicly and saying Podesta will be exposed (nothing interesting in that) , Flynn making a phone call, Page (not associated to Trump) being paid for speeches, and Manafort being a business consultant for a Russian. If that is your "evidence" stacking up then you might be disappointed.

edit on 23/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

If that were the evidence I was referring to, your comment might have some small relevance.

As it is, you're just upping post count, which I've told you I won't participate in with you.

Have a great and productive day.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Breaking News..

www.cnn.com...

Nah. East coast US. If you notice I'm usually up around 430-5, I've always been an early riser.

Just before 9 there for you, eh? Already at work?

I am working even when I sleep... my time is my own these days fortunately.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

If that were the evidence I was referring to, your comment might have some small relevance.

As it is, you're just upping post count, which I've told you I won't participate in with you.

Sounds like you don't have any evidence at all... do you?
I'd love to hear your evidence as it would be new news.. maybe you could contact CNN... they seem desperate for anything at all.
edit on 23/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: alphabetaone

It could be garbage, I am looking into the guy and he seems shady.

However, it should be easy to prove if he was interviewed by the FBI in 2015, and if he in fact has all of these documents and hard drives from these intelligence agencies.

If this is all a lie, he should be prosecuted if he took CIA/NSA material, and for hoaxing these agencies.

I guess we will see if there is truth to this in the near future.

The CIA often uses people with shady pasts in order to use that against them, to keep them in line.
Sometimes the stories are fabricated.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I know you have been following the Manafort-Yanukovich angle. Yanukovich is fighting a treason case in Ukraine. One of the prosecution's key witnesses was shot dead in the middle of Kiev today, Former MP Denis Voronenkov.

"In broad daylight in the center of Kiev, former Russian lawmaker Denis Voronenkov was shot. He had provided investigators of the military prosecutor's office with highly important (witness) testimony for the case. This was a typical show execution of a witness by the Kremlin."

Paul Manafort is wanted back in Kiev for questioning. He must not be feeling very comfortable right about now.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Paul Manafort is wanted back in Kiev for questioning. He must not be feeling very comfortable right about now.

That's an understatement. He may need to seek asylum somewhere. Like Russia. It would be interesting to see how the Trump cult rationalizes that. Fake news?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
It would be interesting to see how the Trump cult rationalizes that. Fake news?

Good call.

King DonJohn the first, just issued his morning "fake news" clarion call. @realDonaldTrump

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Sounds like you don't have any evidence at all... do you?
I'd love to hear your evidence as it would be new news.. maybe you could contact CNN... they seem desperate for anything at all.

Sounds like you want to talk about your opinion about me personally instead of the topic.

However, to address this current nonsense line of BS from you ... you may not know this, but I am not an FBI agent. I'm not investigating Trump's operatives, so, no, I'm not gathering any evidence personally.

Evidence is being gathered, however, by those who are investigating, and I'm willing to bet that you'll get to see it sooner than later.

Now, go insult CNN or post a meme or somethin' ... I don't have time for your frivolous nonsense.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The time has come for an independent investigation of these matters. Congressman Nunes absolutely tipped the Republican House leadership's hand yesterday ... this is not a fact-finding mission, this is cover for the Trump Administration.

Two facts point to the absolute necessity for such an independent investigation:

1. The Republican-led Congress has proven that they are more than willing to abuse the investigative power assigned to them for political gain. Those who would make a counter-partisan argument ... are really only arguing for an independent commission as well: if one "side" is dirty so's the other "side."

2. There has been no more troubling issue that has faced the very Constitutional STRUCTURE of our Republic than the evidence of apparent collusion between the Legislative and Executive branches that is becoming more apparent by the day ... collusion intended to provide cover to Trump operatives and perhaps the President himself. Those who are Trump advocates should also support such an independent investigation, so that the cloud of lying and dishonesty currently hanging over this Administration can be cleared.

The American People deserve answers, and they deserve to know the truth of these complaints, either pro, con or more than likely, the sad corrupted mixture of the two. It's time to stop playing political games.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: DJW001

I know you have been following the Manafort-Yanukovich angle. Yanukovich is fighting a treason case in Ukraine. One of the prosecution's key witnesses was shot dead in the middle of Kiev today, Former MP Denis Voronenkov.

"In broad daylight in the center of Kiev, former Russian lawmaker Denis Voronenkov was shot. He had provided investigators of the military prosecutor's office with highly important (witness) testimony for the case. This was a typical show execution of a witness by the Kremlin."

The Kremlin has been murdering people who talk about the Trump-Russian connection for a few months now..

DOSSIER DEATH Russian spy linked to Donald Trump’s dirty dossier found DEAD in his car in Moscow
www.thesun.co.uk...

Manaforts daughter was not kidding when she texted her sister this last summer..

"Don't fool yourself," Andrea wrote to her sister, according to the texts. "That money we have is blood money."

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Manaforts daughter was not kidding when she texted her sister this last summer..

"Don't fool yourself," Andrea wrote to her sister, according to the texts. "That money we have is blood money."

www.businessinsider.com...

Whoa. That is damning. I hadn't read that; thanks for the link.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If Trump supporters are sincere in their claim that this is all fabrications and libel, then they should be eager for an independent counsel to remove the investigation, analysis and conclusions from any political theater.

What Nunes did yesterday was stunning. For the Chairman of the investigative committee to share highly classified intelligence with the subject of an investigation, letting the Trump administration know what classified intelligence the FBI has, while not even discussing with any other members of the intelligence committee? If he was FBI, or even an average citizen and not congress, he would be in a cell right now and agents would be searching his house and office.

top topics

<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join