It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Put in all caps,with bold,and then,just maybe it will sink in.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Trumps IQ is 156 he is far from stupid

edit on 4-3-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Indigo5

You are clueless..

Stop making stuff up.. It gets old.

Trump lacks the capacity to differentiate between paranoid delusion and reality.

He has demonstrated that clearly and repeatedly..

Ideologues like yourself defending him for these kinds of statements is outright embarrassing...for you and frankly the entire country...It is embarrassing that we have a President so unhinged and paranoid and it's embarrassing that we have Americans (Presumably) so ideologically-retarded that they pathetically try to defend his delusions.

Trump as President is a clear and present danger to any and every rational observer.

edit on 4-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

link   

Now that Attorney General Jeff Sessions has turned out to be the dam that broke in Donald Trump’s Russia scandal, new details are arising by the hour. Sessions now admits he met with with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the Republican National Convention and again on September 8th. But now turns out both Trump and Sessions met the Russian Ambassador at Trump’s first ever foreign policy speech back in April of 2016 – because they invited him there.

Russian Ambassador Kislyak was an invited special guest at Donald Trump’s initial foreign policy speech nearly eleven months ago. During that speech, Trump made a point of spelling out his foreign policy of going soft on Russia for no particular reason.

www.palmerreport.com...
[/

link   

originally posted by: khnum

Trumps IQ is 153 he is far from stupid

That is a stupid claim...And yes he is a very stupid man.

link   
a reply to: knoxie

Didn't go my way ?

I wanted CLinton to lose. Objective met.

I wanted the media exposed for the shills they are. Objective met.

Been entertaining watching Team Clinton run around blaming everything, and everyone ELSE for their abject FAILURES.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: windword

Calling Trump a Russian Spy, and they hacked our election is making snip up.

For months now lame stream media and politico's keep repeating the same LIE.

LOL... not sure it's entirely made up...

1. After months of investigations, US intelligence officials say the Russian government sought to disrupt the 2016 presidential election by hacking and disseminating thousands of emails stolen from the DNC and Clinton campaign.

2. One purpose, they believe, was to damage Clinton. In doing so, the Russians provided a boost to Donald Trump's bid. This was the conclusion of a declassified US intelligence assessment released in January.

3. According to the report, another aim was to undermine core political institutions like the Democratic Party and, more broadly, the US electoral system.

4. During the 2016 election season, multiple current and former intelligence, law enforcement and administration officials say Russian officials and agents known to the US were in constant contact with high-level Trump officials.

5. On at least two occasions now, Trump administration officials have been caught either lying or misleading officials about the extent and nature of those conversations.

source

We should prolly all unite to get to the bottom of this

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

At some point one gets tired of trying to devolve to the lowest common denominator to get them to understand. If they are not intelligent enough to read and understand putting it in all caps and bold wont matter.

They will ignore it because it doesnt fit with their agenda.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: neo96

Repeat the lie often and loudly enough, and people actually start to believe it. Case and point.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.

Benghazi was caused by a video.

My uncle fought in WWII (Obama).

Etc...?

link   

Anything relevant to the thread?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

They THINK Russians SOUGHT. SOUGHT does not mean action was carried out.

link   
a reply to: windword

and?

got anything not from April of 2016?
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

Google it it is fact,do you know what a fact is following your posts here I doubt it

link   

At some point one gets tired of trying to devolve to the lowest common denominator to get them to understand. If they are not intelligent enough to read and understand putting it in all caps and bold wont matter.

It's not that their stupid -- they're just committed to acting stupid. Talking about Trump supporters, right?

edit on 4-3-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

US intelligence officials say

Absolutely meaningless.

The Intelligence community is no different than the mob.

A general consensus is never met.

link   
Well...I will say it once and then I'm done. This is the turning point. The left decided to push it just a little too far and within six months to a year, you will see them all fall...horribly. They lost the election which they threw everything into. They lost the House, the Senate, etc. The have been defeated. But like the losers they are...that wasn't enough to go to their corner and lick their wounds and regroup later. They spent it all and decided to make a final stand. They have decided to even allow their continued lies, corruption and new crimes surface on the slim hope that it will somehow damage Trump and the right. They are flailing at the wind and will die from it.

Whatever they had planned with Clinton as President was apparently all their eggs in one basket...and it smashed on the ground. They are now just trying to pull as much of the opposition down with them. It won't fix them...they lost big time. Bigger than you know.

You may think this makes a difference or causes a problem for the Trump administration. It doesn't. When the dust clears...Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, etc. will be bloody on the floor and every single American will KNOW the truth.

Do I know something you don't? Yes...absolutely. You will just have to wait and see, for I am not going to spoil the surprise. I will only say this. When the facts of what I have SEEN are exposed (and they will be in a very complicated, educated manner) you will finally know evil. Of course...it is all from the left. You will see...you WILL see. Sorry you have to wait...but it is going to be an amazing, awesome year 2017. Just watch.
edit on 3/4/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: khnum

Trumps IQ is 153 he is far from stupid

That is a stupid claim...And yes he is a very stupid man.

Based upon his record of failure, stuttering and stammering like the imbecile he is, and his inability to forward any of his agenda, Obama is truly stupid.

No president in US history has lost more down-ballot seats.

Obama's stupidity bled over to Bill Clinton's wife and contributed to her losing the election.

Obama is a true moron.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: knoxie

Didn't go my way ?

I wanted CLinton to lose. Objective met.

I wanted the media exposed for the shills they are. Objective met.

Been entertaining watching Team Clinton run around blaming everything, and everyone ELSE for their abject FAILURES.

You can almost hear the collective laughter coming from Russia every time they are blamed for Clinton's loss.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Anything relevant to the thread?

When Trump haters have no legitimate argument to make.

The fall back position is ad homenims. IE 'Trumps stupid'.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

It's not that their stupid -- they're just committed to acting stupid. Talking about Trump supporters, right?

No the idiots on the left who support obozo and Killary

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join