It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

He double speak. So we do not know. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Nor should you expect to until the investigation is concluded.

Well this part I am not sure of.

I would also not have expected to see all of the info leaked so far, yet I have seen it.

Why would these people leak all of this classified info like the info on Flynn, yet not leak evidence that showed actual collusion?

Still, more info could be found, and I am willing to look at it.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why would these people leak all of this classified info like the info on Flynn, yet not leak evidence that showed actual collusion?

Good question.
Speculate all you wish.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

What do you mean by collusion? I'm sure Trump paid Russian hackers money to hack DNC. It's not rocket science to hack a gmail account. A 22 year old hacked 500 million Yahoo accounts. Paying foreign hackers is not illegal.

www.thestar.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
James Comey says he investigates any possible links. That's double speak. Possible links. Doesn't mean he is currently investigating any links.

I'm beginning to wonder.

At the intelligence hearing the other day, when asked how many people could approve the unmasking of a name, the NSA Director knew exactly how many within his agency had that authorization...20, including himself.

James Comey did not know the answer. So, if he were investigating the leaks, you would think he would have the exact number and the very names of all those that had that authority within his agency.
edit on 22-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

What do you mean by collusion? I'm sure Trump paid Russian hackers money to hack DNC. It's not rocket science to hack a gmail account. A 22 year old hacked 500 million Yahoo accounts. Paying foreign hackers is not illegal.

www.thestar.com...

I would consider that collusion.

I have seen no evidence that Trump paid hackers anything, but if that did happen, I would be right there with you shouting for not only Trump impeachment, but incarceration.

But I have seen no evidence even remotely suggesting that,and I think you may be wanting to believe that more than you have seen proof of that.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

He double speak. So we do not know. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't.

"Maybe he is a little; maybe he is a lot.

Maybe the moon made of green cheese; maybe it not."

-Anon

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

How is paying hackers a crime? It's not. Anyone can pay hackers money to hack an account. Hacking is a crime. Paying is not a crime.
edit on 22-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The proof is in court documents. If you were really after truth, you would have at least looked at them instead of dismissing them as equivalent to flat earth paranoia.

It is true that I left the Dem party in the early '90s but it is entirely false that I've ever identified as Republican. I've been called right wing, left wing, tree hugger, rabble rouser, anarchist and many other labels. I'm a live and let live person who believes in the doctrine of freedom expressed by the founders of this nation.

See, I'm not paranoid about Trump. I'm not paranoid about Russians. Trump may well be corrupt. Perhaps his heart is not as pure as some would like to believe. But I know that he damn sure can't be any more corrupt than the rest of those DC rascals. I respect him a whole bunch for being able to do what only a tiny minority ever believed could be done---defeat the Clinton machine and the Republican cabal.

I don't really care how much money he made or how much he paid in taxes or how much he gave to who. I'm told by people who have known and worked with/for him that he is nothing like he's been portrayed in the media. These are people who have over 30 years of relationships with him and his family. I find their word just a bit more trustworthy than the beautiful people on the screen. They say he did this because he truly wants to put the country back on the right track. I've seen nothing in his actions thus far that would convince me otherwise.

I think he really wants to drain the swamp and on that I am in full agreement. But I'm also fully aware that swamps can't be drained in a matter of weeks or months. Those slimy critters will try to slither in at any opportunity. But if he can keep chasing them all to the remaining pools of sludge, then perhaps it will inspire the people to help him along with the job by sending a new batch of Congresscritters to him. McConnell, Pelosi, McCain and many, many more are well past it. It is way past time that we ceased with the profession of politics and elected people with real life experience.

I don't have time to sit around being paranoid about Russians or the Donald's tax returns. I'm looking for ways to make my community better for all of us in my small way. You see, I don't have a day job. I'm retired so I have the time to give back to my community. I spent an enjoyable couple of hours this afternoon doing a workshop on raising strawberries for the local jail inmates. I collected 75 baby plants from my beds and gave them to the jail garden. The inmates will be eating fresh strawberries with the pride that comes from harvesting the fruits of one's labor. Teaching just a few to begin the road to being self-sufficient (relatively speaking) is my way of walking the walk. Paying it forward---is just the right thing for me to do. I'd be doing the same thing if my guy had gotten elected or if Hillary had been elected.

Proof used in federal court is about as good as any evidence presented in the newspaper I suppose. That's what Stone and crew are presenting. In addition I've spoken with the very freaked out daughter of one of the people who found out from Stone's crew that their name was on the list of people under surveillance as a result of working for him. These surveillance records go back to his phase as a Democrat and were apparently begun under Shrub. Project Dragnet. It just seems to me that had all that surveillance turned up even a smidgen of corruption Hillary would have had it at her fingertips. Yet the best she could do was a locker room recording of him being rude and crude.

So I have to conclude that if there were festering mounds of evidence of corruption, the fine folk in our intelligence agencies would have leaked that stuff at the same time they were leaking the Dem corruption. You are free to come to different conclusions since the fear of Russians seems to put you in a position different from mine.

edit on 22-3-2017 by diggindirt because: correction

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

That part is simple in my eyes.

Whomever it was, didn't want to sully the entire administration, but only prove that they could if they so chose to. Now, someone is holding all the cards and the "disturbing news" that Nunes probably received today would implicate too many people on all sides if brought to the committee's attention immediately.

It's highly possible this information is the data equivalent of a 50 megaton nuke in the political spectrum.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

How is paying hackers a crime? It's not. Anyone can pay hackers money to hack an account. Hacking is a crime. Paying is not a crime.

Paying isn't a crime? I would think prostitutes the country over are now breathing a sigh of relief thanks to your words of wisdom. Likely any government official or any political heavyweight that's received bribe money as well.

More to point, paying for a valid service is altogether different than colluding with a foreign entity in an effort to influence the US electoral process. Especially if it were an American Citizen to do so.
edit on 22-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If this article is true, it is a bombshell that implicates not only Obama, but Grassley, Comey, even perhaps nunes.

The same day House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes gave a press conference disclosing that President Trump had been under "incidental surveillance," Attorney and FreedomWatch Chairman, Larry Klayman, sent a letter to the House Committee on Intelligence imploring them to pursue the claims and evidence presented under oath at a Washington DC FBI Field Office by his client - CIA / NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery - who Klayman claims "holds the keys to disproving the false claims... ...that there is no evidence that the president and his men were wiretapped"

When Montgomery attempted to deliver this information through the appropriate channels two years ago, the former CIA and NSA contractor wasn't given the time of day:

[W]hen Montgomery came forward as a whistleblower to congressional intelligence committees and various other congressmen and senators, including Senator Charles Grassley, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, who, like Comey, once had a reputation for integrity, he was “blown off;” no one wanted to even hear what he had to say.

As a result, Montgomery went to attorney and FreedomWatch founder Larry Klayman - who then approached the FBI:

Under grants of immunity, which I obtained through Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis, Montgomery produced the hard drives and later was interviewed under oath in a secure room at the FBI Field Office in the District of Columbia. There he laid out how persons like then-businessman Donald Trump were illegally spied upon by Clapper, Brennan, and the spy agencies of the Obama administration.

Montgomery left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information, much of which is classified, and sought to come forward legally as a whistleblower to appropriate government entities, including congressional intelligence committees, to expose that the spy agencies were engaged for years in systematic illegal surveillance on prominent Americans, including the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump, and even yours truly. Working side by side with Obama's former Director of National Intelligence (DIA), James Clapper, and Obama's former Director of the CIA, John Brennan, Montgomery witnessed “up close and personal” this “Orwellian Big Brother” intrusion on privacy, likely for potential coercion, blackmail or other nefarious purposes.

He even claimed that these spy agencies had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008 presidential election, which illegal tampering resulted in helping Obama to win the White House.

Given the fact that the FBI had Montgomery's testimony and evidence for over two years, Klayman traveled to Washington DC last Thursday to meet with Committee Chairman Devin Nunes in the hopes that he would ask FBI Director Comey why the FBI hadn't pursued Montgomery's evidence. When Klayman arrived to speak with Nunes, he was "blown off" and instead shared his information with committee attorney Allen R. Souza - who Klayman requested in turn brief Nunes on the situation.

During my meeting with House Intelligence Committee counsel Allen R. Sousa I politely warned him that if Chairman Nunes, who himself had that same day undercut President Trump by also claiming that there is no evidence of surveillance by the Obama administration, I would go public with what would appear to be the House Intelligence Committee’s complicity in keeping the truth from the American people and allowing the FBI to continue its apparent cover-up of the Montgomery “investigation.”

And, that is where it stands today. The big question: will House Intelligence Committee Chairman Nunes do his job and hold FBI Director Comey’s feet to the fire about the Montgomery investigation?

Klayman has detailed all of this in a NewsMax article, followed up with an official letter to Chairman Nunes today, requesting that he question Comey on Montgomery's evidence. Perhaps this explains Nunes' impromptu press conference today admitting that Trump's team was under "Incidental Surveillance" before making his way to the White House to discuss with the President.

So - we know that evidence exists from a CIA / NSA contractor turned whistleblower, detailing a massive spy operation on 156 judges, the Supreme Court, and high profile Americans including Donald Trump. See the letter below

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You have heard of conspiracy haven't you? You cant pay someone to kill someone either

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

You make a good point.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
If this article is true, it is a bombshell that implicates not only Obama, but Grassley, Comey, even perhaps nunes.

The same day House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes gave a press conference disclosing that President Trump had been under "incidental surveillance," Attorney and FreedomWatch Chairman, Larry Klayman, sent a letter to the House Committee on Intelligence imploring them to pursue the claims and evidence presented under oath at a Washington DC FBI Field Office by his client - CIA / NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery - who Klayman claims "holds the keys to disproving the false claims... ...that there is no evidence that the president and his men were wiretapped"

When Montgomery attempted to deliver this information through the appropriate channels two years ago, the former CIA and NSA contractor wasn't given the time of day:

[W]hen Montgomery came forward as a whistleblower to congressional intelligence committees and various other congressmen and senators, including Senator Charles Grassley, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, who, like Comey, once had a reputation for integrity, he was “blown off;” no one wanted to even hear what he had to say.

As a result, Montgomery went to attorney and FreedomWatch founder Larry Klayman - who then approached the FBI:

Under grants of immunity, which I obtained through Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis, Montgomery produced the hard drives and later was interviewed under oath in a secure room at the FBI Field Office in the District of Columbia. There he laid out how persons like then-businessman Donald Trump were illegally spied upon by Clapper, Brennan, and the spy agencies of the Obama administration.

Montgomery left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information, much of which is classified, and sought to come forward legally as a whistleblower to appropriate government entities, including congressional intelligence committees, to expose that the spy agencies were engaged for years in systematic illegal surveillance on prominent Americans, including the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump, and even yours truly. Working side by side with Obama's former Director of National Intelligence (DIA), James Clapper, and Obama's former Director of the CIA, John Brennan, Montgomery witnessed “up close and personal” this “Orwellian Big Brother” intrusion on privacy, likely for potential coercion, blackmail or other nefarious purposes.

He even claimed that these spy agencies had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008 presidential election, which illegal tampering resulted in helping Obama to win the White House.

Given the fact that the FBI had Montgomery's testimony and evidence for over two years, Klayman traveled to Washington DC last Thursday to meet with Committee Chairman Devin Nunes in the hopes that he would ask FBI Director Comey why the FBI hadn't pursued Montgomery's evidence. When Klayman arrived to speak with Nunes, he was "blown off" and instead shared his information with committee attorney Allen R. Souza - who Klayman requested in turn brief Nunes on the situation.

During my meeting with House Intelligence Committee counsel Allen R. Sousa I politely warned him that if Chairman Nunes, who himself had that same day undercut President Trump by also claiming that there is no evidence of surveillance by the Obama administration, I would go public with what would appear to be the House Intelligence Committee’s complicity in keeping the truth from the American people and allowing the FBI to continue its apparent cover-up of the Montgomery “investigation.”

And, that is where it stands today. The big question: will House Intelligence Committee Chairman Nunes do his job and hold FBI Director Comey’s feet to the fire about the Montgomery investigation?

Klayman has detailed all of this in a NewsMax article, followed up with an official letter to Chairman Nunes today, requesting that he question Comey on Montgomery's evidence. Perhaps this explains Nunes' impromptu press conference today admitting that Trump's team was under "Incidental Surveillance" before making his way to the White House to discuss with the President.

So - we know that evidence exists from a CIA / NSA contractor turned whistleblower, detailing a massive spy operation on 156 judges, the Supreme Court, and high profile Americans including Donald Trump. See the letter below

www.zerohedge.com...

I doubt very highly it has any validity as:

Dennis Lee Montgomery (born 1953) is an American software designer and former medical technician who sold federal officials computer programs he claimed would decode secret Al Qaeda messages hidden in Al Jazeera broadcasts and identify terrorists based on Predator drone videos. A 2010 Playboy Magazine investigation called Montgomery "The man who conned the Pentagon", saying he won millions in federal contracts for his supposed terrorist-exposing intelligence software. The software was later reported to have been an elaborate "hoax" and Montgomery's former lawyer Michael J. Flynn called him a "con artist" and "habitual liar engaged in fraud".

National Public Radio reported, "For several months starting in the fall of 2003, Montgomery's analysis led directly to national code orange security alerts and cancelled flights. The only problem: he was making it all up."
Montgomery's software claims were reportedly responsible for a false terror alert which grounded international flights and caused Department of Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge to raise the government's security level. In February 2006, the FBI and U.S. Air Force office of Special Investigations opened an economic espionage and theft of intellectual property investigation into Montgomery and Blxware.
In February 2015, Montgomery, through his counsel Larry Klayman, sued James Risen, the author of Pay Any Price: Greed, Power, and Endless War, for defamation, alleging the book falsely described Montgomery as "the maestro behind what many current and former U.S. officials and others familiar with the case now believe was one of the most elaborate and dangerous hoaxes in American history." In July 2016, a federal court dismissed Montgomery's lawsuit.

Just sounds like lots of bitter grapes to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

It could be garbage, I am looking into the guy and he seems shady.

However, it should be easy to prove if he was interviewed by the FBI in 2015, and if he in fact has all of these documents and hard drives from these intelligence agencies.

If this is all a lie, he should be prosecuted if he took CIA/NSA material, and for hoaxing these agencies.

I guess we will see if there is truth to this in the near future.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Well, if he was a "habitual liar engaged in fraud" and a "con artist", it would come as no surprise to me that anyone worth their salt would and should completely discount any claims he makes at all.

I found the fact (irony) that his former attorney's name is Michael Flynn...clearly not the same Flynn, but wow is it spooky.

edit on 22-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

www.thestar.com...

Let me fix that for ya: Paying foreign hackers is not illegal if you're an intelligence agency working for the US administration.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

and I accuse this fake president of making up fake news as he's feeling the heat from the real scandals dogging his troubled fake presidency.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

If it's in zerohedge, you can bet your life it's a lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join