It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well, since I'm purple, neither red nor blue---I see the corruption on both sides, thus my comment on "independent investigation."

In case you missed it---I was not a Trump supporter or voter. If my guy (Johnson) had been elected I doubt we would be going through this insanity. But if insults is all you have...okay.

It has been proven that Trump was under surveillance since the Bush II administration. Even Shrub was scared of him because he had mentioned running for prez. There is no reason for me to believe that the surveillance was ever pulled. Therefore, Obama could say, "I didn't do it." and be telling the truth.

Yes, I know your claims that you're not Republican/right-wing ... but sadly, everything you always say in your posts proves conclusively otherwise.

Most Americans weren't a Trump supporter or voter ... join the crowd.

And again, you complain about insults that haven't happened.

"It has been proven ... " Sure, and Shaquille O'Neal has proof the world is flat.

Tell us another one.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

So you're still lying?

Wow. What do you possibly have to gain from this absurd kind of garbage?

Also, who are you to call anyone a shill?

You've just proven you're a liar; that credibility you're so obsessed with?

Gone.

Hahaha!

I know you desperately want me to ignore you.

Every time we have any kind of exchange you are made to look so foolish that you accuse me of obsessing over you and beg me to leave you alone.

You now want us to believe that you weren't discussing illegal dealings with Russians with that quote.

Please tell us how in your brilliance, that Trumps tweet about Obamas supposed wiretaps of Trump involving his teams possible investigations into Russians PROVE to you that Trump had other illegal dealings, not with Russians, that will result in incarceration or impeachment?

Why haven't you mentioned any of these non russian dealings any where else in the thread?

Why were your posts after this quotes dealing with Trumps supposed treason and Russians?

You are not fooling anyone. We all know what you meant when you said this proved bad dealings with Russias team.

Perhaps you should contact Hillarys team. You ability to lie and argue semantics while ignoring context is damn near on par with Bills what is the definition of "is".

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Please...double down...defend Trump until death...His campaign coordinated with Russians to influence a free US election...Stick with him no matter what..Rats should sink with the ship IMO.

Proof please.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The investigation is not about deciding whether there was collusion any longer..It's about how much prosecutorial evidence can be gathered before charges are filed. Flynn, Carter Page, Roger Stone and Manafort are all in serious legal jeopardy. Whether they will roll on Trump is the Question.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The only one who looks foolish is you Grambler.

Everyone else can see that a) you're obsessed with a statement I made earlier and b) you lied about what I said.

You posted the QUOTE and you're still lying claiming that I said something I just didn't say.

You're a legend in your own mind, and that's about it.

If you can't ignore me, I'll have to go back to ignoring you. For your own good.

Get some help.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Please...double down...defend Trump until death...His campaign coordinated with Russians to influence a free US election...Stick with him no matter what..Rats should sink with the ship IMO.

Proof please.

Hang in there Grambler...I am noting posts for 3 months from now. You are cheering treason.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Proof please.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The investigation is not about deciding whether there was collusion any longer..It's about how much prosecutorial evidence can be gathered before charges are filed. Flynn, Carter Page, Roger Stone and Manafort are all in serious legal jeopardy. Whether they will roll on Trump is the Question.

IT does sound like the evidence is stacking up, doesn't it?

Knowing that this is on the way has inspired the ridiculous dumb-show we saw today with Nunes and Trump.

And of course, the faithful have swallowed it, hook, line, sinker, rod, reel and boat.

One has to pity some of these guys....

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The only one who looks foolish is you Grambler.

Everyone else can see that a) you're obsessed with a statement I made earlier and b) you lied about what I said.

You posted the QUOTE and you're still lying claiming that I said something I just didn't say.

You're a legend in your own mind, and that's about it.

If you can't ignore me, I'll have to go back to ignoring you. For your own good.

Get some help.

What no explanation of what illegal dealings that don't have to do with Russia that Trumps tweet PROVED to you?

Oh say it ain't so?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Oh goody.

Another irrelevant meme.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

IT does sound like the evidence is stacking up, doesn't it?

Knowing that this is on the way has inspired the ridiculous dumb-show we saw today with Nunes and Trump.

And of course, the faithful have swallowed it, hook, line, sinker, rod, reel and boat.

One has to pity some of these guys....

So ...think back to the Dossier..when Cohen said he wasn't in Prague? The FBI said a different Cohen took that meeting...GOP said see! it wasn't him..but nobody asked...who DID attend that meeting..They have "“ human intelligence, travel, business and phone records and accounts of in-person meetings.”
There was another Cohen that worked for a legal firm Trump paid 300K to last summer in July and August..It was even in his FEC filings..
This is about case building at this stage...but eventually they will pull the trigger when they think they have all they are going to get.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Some folks can't get their head around the idea that the corruption that is being investigated goes beyond Russian hacking, emails and leaks.

... and today, we saw that Congress, or at least, Republican leadership in the House is serving as little more than Trump surrogates.

Perhaps we should take a page from the Sovereigns' playbook and ask the Sheriff of New York County to convene a Grand Jury?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I wrote that after looking up the original language in the amendment and I credited the author of the amendment. I didn't steal anything. But thanks Donald trump appreciate the baseless accusations.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

P.S.
The language of the amendment is available at several different places. I didn't get it from your source and your source wasn't exclusive. The wording is what it is. It's the same in your source and in the places I looked.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

P.S.
The language of the amendment is available at several different places. I didn't get it from your source and your source wasn't exclusive. The wording is what it is. It's the same in your source and in the places I looked.

Regardless, it was not yours and you used it anyway verbatim as I DID source.

No worries Silly, it is painfully apparent that you can not think for yourself.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

A lot more has come to light since Clapper had eyes on the situation. It's moving very quickly now.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

A lot more has come to light since Clapper had eyes on the situation. It's moving very quickly now.

Like what?

Clapper said he saw no evidence of collusion.

Cia director Morell came out last week and said there is no proof of any wrong doing, and he was a hillary surrogate.

Clinton Ally Says Smoke, But No Fire: No Russia-Trump Collusion

by Ken Dilanian

Former Acting CIA Director Michael Morell, who endorsed Hillary Clinton and called Donald Trump a dupe of Russia, cast doubt Wednesday night on allegations that members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

Morell, who was in line to become CIA director if Clinton won, said he had seen no evidence that Trump associates cooperated with Russians. He also raised questions about the dossier written by a former British intelligence officer, which alleged a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia.

www.nbcnews.com...

Comey said there is an investigation, but I havent seen him say there was any proof.

I know the investigation is on going, and I am fine with that. Unlike others here, a tweet alone is not proof for me to find someone guilty.

So if evidence turns up, I am willing to see it. If Trump or his members colluded with Russia, charge them to the fullest extent of the law.

If Obama had his people surveill Trump in any illegal manner, he should also be charged with that.

But I have yet to see proof of either.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Clapper said he saw no evidence of collusion.
At the time of the January report.

Cia director Morell came out last week and said there is no proof of any wrong doing, and he was a hillary surrogate
Acting Director for a few months. He retired in 2013. Why would he be privy to any information?

But I have yet to see proof of either.
Nor should you expect to until the investigation is concluded.

edit on 3/22/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
James Comey says he investigates any possible links. That's double speak. Possible links. Doesn't mean he is currently investigating any links.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
James Comey says he investigates any possible links. That's double speak. Possible links. Doesn't mean he is currently investigating any links.

Doesn't mean he isn't, either.

Is there a point here?

new topics

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join