It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

P.S.
Let's forget that any debate on the merits of the amendment at all was not allowed which is why Gordon did this in private.
Negotiations nor directives.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, repeating your inaccuracy makes a difference.

The investigations of Trump operatives have been on-going since summer 2016.

So you are denying the FISA surveillance spanned Nov. 2016 to Jan. 2017 exclusively...as Nunes states in both sources I provided?

Nope.

I'm saying what I've said twice now, and I'm not wasting any more time repeating it.

Go caw at someone else.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well, since I'm purple, neither red nor blue---I see the corruption on both sides, thus my comment on "independent investigation."

In case you missed it---I was not a Trump supporter or voter. If my guy (Johnson) had been elected I doubt we would be going through this insanity. But if insults is all you have...okay.

It has been proven that Trump was under surveillance since the Bush II administration. Even Shrub was scared of him because he had mentioned running for prez. There is no reason for me to believe that the surveillance was ever pulled. Therefore, Obama could say, "I didn't do it." and be telling the truth.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yep, you weren't talking about Russians at all!!!

I wasn't, but your claim was made against Gryph.

He didn't say what you asserted.

I hope everyone reading this sees how dishonest, deceitful and slippery you two are.

You're the one making false claims.

Who's dishonest?

Every reasonable person knows you were discussing Trumps teams dealings with Russians, and you are so partisan that you can't even admit it.

Logical fallacy. Appeal to the majority and an appeal to intelligence.

This should be taken into account with every post you two make. Neither are you are interested with an honest discussion. You are interested in making your side look good by any means necessary.

But...you're the one that lied.

You have no idea how your unwillingness to even admit what you clearly said exposes you for the hypocrite that you are.

What you claim to have been said was not actually said.

At this point, you're embarrassing yourself.

link   

Someone get the laundry off the line.

Oops too late. Lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Grambler

... and just so we remember

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Says the man who absolutely believes Trump colluded with Russians with no proof whatsoever!

This is what your'e proving.

Honestly, I was hoping that your obsession with me had faded ... but I can see that you're still going strong.

Hit it, Grambler.

Right, thats what your quote says, that his tweet PROVED to you that he had dealings with Russians that should lead to him being incarcerated and impeached.

I told you I was done bringing this up, and yet you then ask me to quote you.

Then I quote you, and you accuse me of obsessing over you!

Again, I await you apology for accusing me of lying, but I will instead wait your semantic word games where you argue that your quote was just "your belief" or you didn't use the exact word colluded.

That's NOT what that quote says Grambler and you knowit, why don't you knock off the BS tactics, stop lying and just come to terms with the facts that you misrepresented his statement.

You too.

Hahaha! Well might as well expose all of the anti Trump shills so desperately trying to ignore Nunes statements.

The whole conversation about Trump or his team doing anything illegal, both on this thread and in the public in general, have been about Trumps team having possible illegal dealings with Russians.

The question of Obama wiretapping Trump that Trump was accusing Obama of in his tweet was about Obama wiretapping
him based on an investigation into ties with Russia.

I accused Gryphon starting on page 93 or something for saying that Trumps tweet PROVES improper dealings with Russians. I repeated that many times. Not once did Gryphon say he wasn't talking about Russians. Instead he said that that was just his belief, and I should let it go.

Now you all would have me believe that despite all of this, Gryphon wasn't talking about Russians with that quote?

You people would be laughable if you weren't so scary in your ability to ignore reality.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Cheers to you and your hapless leader,
carry on while you can.

Nancy Pelosi on The Dem Losses, We Have A Plan

edit on 22-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
367 PAGES of this demented Kabuki theatre,your nation is finished they are now accusing people like Ron Paul as being Russian agents RIP La Voy Finicum the last American patriot with a set.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
367 PAGES of this demented Kabuki theatre,your nation is finished they are now accusing people like Ron Paul as being Russian agents RIP La Voy Finicum the last American patriot with a set.

Saw that too.. Ron Paul, Rand Paul and also Tucker Carlson.

Hang on... I think I saw tucker Carlson interview Trump! Russian Collusion!!
edit on 22/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Breaking News..

US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

"a credible allegation of wrongdoing or reasonable basis to believe an American may be acting as an agent of a foreign power."

www.cnn.com...
edit on 22-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

... and just so we remember

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Says the man who absolutely believes Trump colluded with Russians with no proof whatsoever!

This is what your'e proving.

Honestly, I was hoping that your obsession with me had faded ... but I can see that you're still going strong.

Hit it, Grambler.

Right, thats what your quote says, that his tweet PROVED to you that he had dealings with Russians that should lead to him being incarcerated and impeached.

I told you I was done bringing this up, and yet you then ask me to quote you.

Then I quote you, and you accuse me of obsessing over you!

Again, I await you apology for accusing me of lying, but I will instead wait your semantic word games where you argue that your quote was just "your belief" or you didn't use the exact word colluded.

That's NOT what that quote says Grambler and you knowit, why don't you knock off the BS tactics, stop lying and just come to terms with the facts that you misrepresented his statement.

You too.

Hahaha! Well might as well expose all of the anti Trump shills so desperately trying to ignore Nunes statements.

The whole conversation about Trump or his team doing anything illegal, both on this thread and in the public in general, have been about Trumps team having possible illegal dealings with Russians.

According to whom exactly?

The question of Obama wiretapping Trump that Trump was accusing Obama of in his tweet was about Obama wiretapping
him based on an investigation into ties with Russia.

According to whom exactly?

I accused Gryphon starting on page 93 or something for saying that Trumps tweet PROVES improper dealings with Russians. I repeated that many times. Not once did Gryphon say he wasn't talking about Russians. Instead he said that that was just his belief, and I should let it go.

He also never said it WAS about Russians. He simply said "on his dealings"...and if those dealings were criminal in nature, then he would be found culpable and appropriately punished. But never once mentioned "Russians" as you've professed it.

Now you all would have me believe that despite all of this, Gryphon wasn't talking about Russians with that quote?

No. I would have you believe that he is right about never having CLAIMED it. Unless you're a mind reader, which I Know you're not, then you can only at best assume it.

You people would be laughable if you weren't so scary in your ability to ignore reality.

No one is "ignoring reality"....REALITY is that you made a baseless claim much like Trump that is unsubstantiated. He very well MAY have meant Russians, but he never SAID Russians....so that, is on you.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Breaking News..

www.cnn.com...

Already commented ... watched it when they broke it on air and after the headline .... walked it back to soften it to being inconclusive.

Sorry, but you will have to do a LOT better than what amounts to "US officials say there might be something there", just after CNN went into panic mode because they found out Trump was spied on.
edit on 22/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

" But other U.S. officials who spoke to CNN say it's premature to draw that inference from the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial. The FBI cannot yet prove that collusion took place, but the information suggesting collusion is now a large focus of the investigation, the officials said.

/yawn

Anything for a headline and clickbait. GG Cnn.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Breaking News..

www.cnn.com...

Already commented ... watched it when they broke it on air and after the headline .... walked it back to soften it to being inconclusive.

Sorry, but you will have to do a LOT better than what amounts to "US officials say there might be something there", just after CNN went into panic mode because they found out Trump was spied on.

Nunes disqualified himself from the intelligence committee ...running to the subject of an investigation to share classified information regarding the investigation..

Nunes will be lucky if he isn't forced to resign when this is all said and done..Independent prosecutor on the way IMO..

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Breaking News..

www.cnn.com...

Nunes disqualified himself from the intelligence committee ...running to the subject of an investigation to share classified information regarding the investigation..

Nunes will be lucky if he isn't forced to resign when this is all said and done..Independent prosecutor on the way IMO..

Right, he should have just anonymously leaked the info to CNN like the "US officials" in the article you linked.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

"may have"

Of course, we already know this because this was part
of the surveillance on Trump.

Indicating two things: illegal leaks and politically
motivated investigations.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Cheers to you and your hapless leader,
carry on while you can.

Nancy Pelosi on The Dem Losses, We Have A Plan

Not a Democrat. Strike one.

Pelosi is an idiot and I'm on the record with that. Strike two.

Quoting Glenn Beck and expecting anything but laughter. Strike three.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So you're still lying?

Wow. What do you possibly have to gain from this absurd kind of garbage?

Also, who are you to call anyone a shill?

You've just proven you're a liar; that credibility you're so obsessed with?

Gone.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Breaking News..

www.cnn.com...

Right, he should have just anonymously leaked the info to CNN like the "US officials" in the article you linked.

It is a massive ethical violation and possibly a legal one...Meanwhile..
“includes human intelligence, travel, business and phone records and accounts of in-person meetings.”
www.vox.com... rce=twitter

Please...double down...defend Trump until death...His campaign coordinated with Russians to influence a free US election...Stick with him no matter what..Rats should sink with the ship IMO.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Breaking News..

www.cnn.com...

Sorry, but you will have to do a LOT better.

Patience UK...Full on indictments are on the way...the real kind..The counter-intelligence unit of the FBI takes Russian Agents and US Traitors seriously. Not like where someone's email server happens to be plugged in.

top topics

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join