It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So this Obama administration surveillance of the Trump transition team took place in November, December & January.

It began just as Trump was elected...and ended as soon as Obama left office. Timing speaks volumes.

Nope.

Investigations of Trump's operatives colluding with foreign powers has been going on since last summer.

Nope.
You're conflating two different events.

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes declared Wednesday that members of Donald Trump’s transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under inadvertent surveillance following November’s presidential election.

www.politico.com...

LOL.

Not conflating anything at all.

You're desperately trying to spin up something out of Nune's embarrassment today and it's not working.

The investigations are and have been on-going ... the results of those investigations are becoming more and more clear.

You know it; I know it ... everyone paying attention knows it.

The rooks are coming home to roost.

Caw.

If nothing else, you've put a brave face on your day.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

... and yet, the only folks talking about Obama are rapid Trump surrogates.

The law applies to everyone.

Mr. Trump and his cronies are about to discover that.

Mindlessly repeating fringe conspiracies from Breitbart isn't going to change that.

I believe we will see folks in prison ... but it won't be anyone from the Obama Administration.

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Says the man who absolutely believes Trump colluded with Russians with no proof whatsoever!

Quote me or retract your lie.

I will quote you, but first I must ask you if you really want me to?

I have already quoted or mentioned your post early in this thread that said that you felt Trumps tweet Proved that he was guilty to you.

Do you really need me to embarrass you yet again?

Sure, dredge it up for the 20th time.

21 times of trying to have me say something I didn't isn't going to make any difference.

Knock yourself out.

(You and UK need to get better coordinated here though ... you're looking slip-shod.)

Now how about a little humility from you.

You implied that I was telling lies about you and challenged me to quote you saying you believed Trump colluded with russians despite no proof, and when I remind you that I have done that as you say 20 times, you shrug it off.

Admit you said that Trumps tweet Proved to you that he was guilty. And apologize to me for suggesting I was lying.

Humility? Well, honestly, I'm surprised you can spell it.

We're waiting for your quoted proof, Grumbler.

Ok page 83 of this thread.

Some of you think that the man who is the epitome of "no press is bad press" is WILLINGLY going to give the headlines over to one of the slickest, coolest, speakers currently on the American political scene FOR MONTHS and invite daily news coverage in the 24/7 cycle ... only to show in the end, at best, that Obama had nothing to do with any "wiretaps" and Trump and company were under investigation?

This smacks of a level of desperation that completely and undoubtedly proves to me that Trump and his group were involved in dealings that, when (and if) they come to light (and Congress doesn't coverup for him), will result in his impeachment and possibly incarceration.

You know you said this, yet you still demand I quote it.

I await your apology.

That does not prove your claim.

You claimed he "absolutely believes Trump colluded with Russians with no proof whatsoever".

There was no mention of Russia in the quote you provided.
edit on 22-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gryphon66

Maybe send him an autographed photo.

I was thinking of a Gryph T-Shirt ... maybe a coffee mug.

link   

... and just so we remember

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Says the man who absolutely believes Trump colluded with Russians with no proof whatsoever!

This is what your'e proving.

Honestly, I was hoping that your obsession with me had faded ... but I can see that you're still going strong.

Hit it, Grambler.

Right, thats what your quote says, that his tweet PROVED to you that he had dealings with Russians that should lead to him being incarcerated and impeached.

I told you I was done bringing this up, and yet you then ask me to quote you.

Then I quote you, and you accuse me of obsessing over you!

Again, I await you apology for accusing me of lying, but I will instead wait your semantic word games where you argue that your quote was just "your belief" or you didn't use the exact word colluded.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

So this Obama administration surveillance of the Trump transition team took place in November, December & January.

It began just as Trump was elected...and ended as soon as Obama left office. Timing speaks volumes.

Nope.

Investigations of Trump's operatives colluding with foreign powers has been going on since last summer.

Nope.

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes declared Wednesday that members of Donald Trump’s transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under inadvertent surveillance following November’s presidential election.

www.politico.com...

LOL.

You're desperately trying to spin up something out of Nune's embarrassment today and it's not working.

The investigations are and have been on-going ... the results of those investigations are becoming more and more clear.

Caw.

If nothing else, you've put a brave face on your day.

What is it ... 1 AM in the Midlands?

Enough about little ol' me ... you probably have work in the morning.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: introvert

So the Dems found out at the same time as we the people. What is wrong with that? Now you don't want transparency in government? Geeze...

That is irrelevant to my point.

And your point was?

My point is that they found out at the same time as the public. I thought transparency in government was something on which we could all agree but apparently that isn't what you want. You wanted him to keep it secret for how long? What would have been the point?

Again, not relevent to my point. You are creating a straw man.

Oh, I see. You were just nitpicking when you said:

He took that new info and ran straight to Trump, without letting the committee investigate it.

And yet when I produce a quote from the press conference that proved you wrong it was ME creating a strawman? The committee is free to investigate it to their heart's content as far as I can tell. What's to stop them? You were the one whining about he "ran straight to Trump." I simply pointed out that he briefed the public and the Speaker and announced that he was going to brief the WH.

link   

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Honestly, I was hoping that your obsession with me had faded ... but I can see that you're still going strong.

Hit it, Grambler.

Right, thats what your quote says, that his tweet PROVED to you that he had dealings with Russians that should lead to him being incarcerated and impeached.

Again, I await you apology for accusing me of lying, but I will instead wait your semantic word games where you argue that your quote was just "your belief" or you didn't use the exact word colluded.

You did lie.

You're twenty-firsting down on the lie.

You've just built up my "quote" that says absolutely nothing about Russians.

Gods.

Fans.

link   

Nope.

Nope.

www.politico.com...

LOL.

Caw.

AND...

He said none of the reports he had read mentioned Russia or Russians and he was unsure whether the surveillance occurred at Trump Tower -- as President Trump has suggested.

Nunes also was unsure if then President-elect Trump was captured by the surveillance, which occurred in November, December and January.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Hit it, Grambler.

That's NOT what that quote says Grambler and you knowit, why don't you knock off the BS tactics, stop lying and just come to terms with the facts that you misrepresented his statement.

edit on 22-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

So we had an amendment to the platform that had been penned by a delegate (Diana Denman) in Cleveland prior to the convention which called for maintaining and increasing sanctions on Russia in light of their annexation of Crimea and aggression towards the Ukraine.
It proposed providing lethal defensive weapons to the Ukrainian military to fend off separatist backed by the Kremlin.
A trump staffer J.D. Gordon, national security policy representative, upon hearing the amendment approached Denman in private and asked that it be tabled.
After some debate the language was changed to provide appropriate assistance instead of lethal weapons.
This change was at the behest of trump. And represents a softening of the language to quite a degree in my opinion.
Ill leave it up to others to make their decision as to the degree of change in the language.

Provide Lethal weapons

Provide appropriate assistance.

If you are going to steal other peoples words, give them credit.
nordic.businessinsider.com...

It also proposed "providing lethal defensive weapons" to the Ukrainian military to fend off separatist fighters backed by the Kremlin.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

And yet when I produce a quote from the press conference that proved you wrong it was ME creating a strawman? The committee is free to investigate it to their heart's content as far as I can tell. What's to stop them? You were the one whining about he "ran straight to Trump." I simply pointed out that he briefed the public and the Speaker and announced that he was going to brief the WH.

I already admitted that my comments to the effect of "running straight to Trump" was hyperbole. Forgive me for noticing it and being honest.

The strawman you are creating is regarding government transparency.

I mentioned nothing on that aspect.

link   
Here's my quote:

This smacks of a level of desperation that completely and undoubtedly proves to me that Trump and his group were involved in dealings that, when (and if) they come to light (and Congress doesn't coverup for him), will result in his impeachment and possibly incarceration.

Complete with your handy highlight.

Now. Think carefully.

Do you see the word Russian there?

(Interestingly enough though, I did kind of call it way back then about Congress covering up for Trump, didn't I?)

link   

a reply to: Grambler

This is highly illegal and immoral for several reasons. First, a US citizen is not supposed to be "unmasked" in these situations unless there is some kind of criminal activity going on.

So that means there is a possibility that those named were engaged in criminal activity, correct?

I suppose so. At this point I have not seen the documents, but Rep. King says there is no illegal activity in the documents he read.

And we would have to wondder if all of these leaks occured, and people like Clapper had access to this info and said therte was no evidence of wrong doing, what are the chances that these documents actually show illegality.

But you are with me then if there was no illegality on the part of Trumps team in these documents, then what the Obama intelligence community did was immoral and illegal.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, repeating your inaccuracy makes a difference.

The investigations of Trump operatives have been on-going since summer 2016.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I didn't know we were debating the appropriateness of the amendment so much as the fact it was softened at trumps behest. Don't go off on a tangent. I acquired the language to substantiate that it was softened not so we could debate U.S. foreign policy on Russia. Start another thread.
I say it was softened substantially. You ?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I didn't know we were debating the appropriateness of the amendment so much as the fact it was softened at trumps behest. Don't go off on a tangent. I acquired the language to substantiate that it was softened not so we could debate U.S. foreign policy on Russia. Start another thread.
I say it was softened substantially. You ?

No, not softened substantially at all - actually broadened.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Here's my quote:

Complete with your handy highlight.

Now. Think carefully.

Do you see the word Russian there?

(Interestingly enough though, I did kind of call it way back then about Congress covering up for Trump, didn't I?)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Ok Gryphon, and Introvert that gave this same excuse, you guys are great.

Yep, you weren't talking about Russians at all!!!

I hope everyone reading this sees how dishonest, deceitful and slippery you two are.

Every reasonable person knows you were discussing Trumps teams dealings with Russians, and you are so partisan that you can't even admit it.

This should be taken into account with every post you two make. Neither are you are interested with an honest discussion. You are interested in making your side look good by any means necessary.

You have no idea how your unwillingness to even admit what you clearly said exposes you for the hypocrite that you are.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

This is highly illegal and immoral for several reasons. First, a US citizen is not supposed to be "unmasked" in these situations unless there is some kind of criminal activity going on.

So that means there is a possibility that those named were engaged in criminal activity, correct?

I suppose so. At this point I have not seen the documents, but Rep. King says there is no illegal activity in the documents he read.

And we would have to wondder if all of these leaks occured, and people like Clapper had access to this info and said therte was no evidence of wrong doing, what are the chances that these documents actually show illegality.

But you are with me then if there was no illegality on the part of Trumps team in these documents, then what the Obama intelligence community did was immoral and illegal.

I will not come to any conclusion until more evidence is provided and I am not compelled to believe any politician at this point. This issue has become very complicated and while speculation is normal and expected, I think it's very dishonest and partisan to defend any side...considering what we know and do not know.

Honestly, we should all be on the same side, waiting patiently for answers until this drama comes to an end.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, repeating your inaccuracy makes a difference.

The investigations of Trump operatives have been on-going since summer 2016.

So you are denying the FISA surveillance spanned Nov. 2016 to Jan. 2017 exclusively...as Nunes states in both sources I provided?

edit on 22-3-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You mean ... the word Russian isn't in my quote?

But you said ... you said I believe that Trump worked with Russians.

You said you were going to quote me saying that, but I didn't.

I'm ready for your retraction now, Mr. DeMille.

new topics

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join