It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66
... and yet, the only folks talking about Obama are rapid Trump surrogates.

The law applies to everyone.

Mr. Trump and his cronies are about to discover that.

Mindlessly repeating fringe conspiracies from Breitbart isn't going to change that.

I believe we will see folks in prison ... but it won't be anyone from the Obama Administration.

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Says the man who absolutely believes Trump colluded with Russians with no proof whatsoever!

Apparently this is day 1 of the SHTF.
Funny, because I thought it was the day it was proven that Trump and his team were being spied on, and Trump was more or less vindicated, sending Democrats and Liberal news into a tailspin.

But to try to spin what Nunes said as day 1 of Trump going down is not only nonsensical, but reeks of desperation.

Or perhaps a mental handicap.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So this Obama administration surveillance of the Trump transition team took place in November, December & January.

It began just as Trump was elected...and ended as soon as Obama left office. Timing speaks volumes.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Mindlessly repeating fringe conspiracies from Breitbart isn't going to change that.

I believe we will see folks in prison ... but it won't be anyone from the Obama Administration.

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Says the man who absolutely believes Trump colluded with Russians with no proof whatsoever!

Apparently this is day 1 of the SHTF.
Funny, because I thought it was the day it was proven that Trump and his team were being spied on, and Trump was more or less vindicated, sending Democrats and Liberal news into a tailspin.

Well, no one ever said that you're a great thinker, did they?

LOL. (Just kiddin' of course.(

Keep laughing. The narrative that you and so many have worked to support is deteriorating at a rapid pace.

Notice how many of you are here, desperately trying to distract and reinforce the party line.

Amateurs.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So this Obama administration surveillance of the Trump transition team took place in November, December & January.

It began just as Trump was elected...and ended as soon as Obama left office. Timing speaks volumes.

Nope.

Investigations of Trump's operatives colluding with foreign powers has been going on since last summer.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Quote me or retract your lie.

I will quote you, but first I must ask you if you really want me to?

I have already quoted or mentioned your post early in this thread that said that you felt Trumps tweet Proved that he was guilty to you.

Do you really need me to embarrass you yet again?

Sure, dredge it up for the 20th time.

21 times of trying to have me say something I didn't isn't going to make any difference.

Knock yourself out.

(You and UK need to get better coordinated here though ... you're looking slip-shod.)

Now how about a little humility from you.

You implied that I was telling lies about you and challenged me to quote you saying you believed Trump colluded with russians despite no proof, and when I remind you that I have done that as you say 20 times, you shrug it off.

Admit you said that Trumps tweet Proved to you that he was guilty. And apologize to me for suggesting I was lying.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

I have already quoted or mentioned your post early in this thread that said that you felt Trumps tweet Proved that he was guilty to you.

21 times of trying to have me say something I didn't isn't going to make any difference.

Knock yourself out.

(You and UK need to get better coordinated here though ... you're looking slip-shod.)

You implied that I was telling lies about you and challenged me to quote you saying you believed Trump colluded with russians despite no proof, and when I remind you that I have done that as you say 20 times, you shrug it off.

Admit you said that Trumps tweet Proved to you that he was guilty. And apologize to me for suggesting I was lying.

Humility? Well, honestly, I'm surprised you can spell it.

We're waiting for your quoted proof, Grumbler.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

So the Dems found out at the same time as we the people. What is wrong with that? Now you don't want transparency in government? Geeze...

That is irrelevant to my point.

And your point was?

My point is that they found out at the same time as the public. I thought transparency in government was something on which we could all agree but apparently that isn't what you want. You wanted him to keep it secret for how long? What would have been the point?

Again, not relevent to my point. You are creating a straw man.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Deteriorating?
If you say so, but looks to me like a fairly obvious night of panic for Democrats.
Given the absolutely crazy world we live in at the moment I won't be surprised if it swings back, but for now I think you should lick your wounds and regroup.
Think of your next few days as The Battle of Valcour Island.

edit on 22/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So we had an amendment to the platform that had been penned by a delegate (Diana Denman) in Cleveland prior to the convention which called for maintaining and increasing sanctions on Russia in light of their annexation of Crimea and aggression towards the Ukraine.
It proposed providing lethal defensive weapons to the Ukrainian military to fend off separatist backed by the Kremlin.
A trump staffer J.D. Gordon, national security policy representative, upon hearing the amendment approached Denman in private and asked that it be tabled.
After some debate the language was changed to provide appropriate assistance instead of lethal weapons.
This change was at the behest of trump. And represents a softening of the language to quite a degree in my opinion.
Ill leave it up to others to make their decision as to the degree of change in the language.

Provide Lethal weapons

Provide appropriate assistance.

edit on 3222017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
... and just so we remember

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

This is what your'e proving.

Honestly, I was hoping that your obsession with me had faded ... but I can see that you're still going strong.

Hit it, Grambler.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Deteriorating?
If you say so, but looks to me like a fairly obvious night of panic for Democrats.

Yeah, you've predicted that several times ... never quite seems to come to pass though.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

Funny that so many of our friends here thought that this was some great "vindication" of Mr. Trump.

In reality, it's the beginning of the end.

No one can deny, now, that the Congress is directly cooperating with the Executive branch to "make this go away."

We're looking at a Constitutional Crisis like we've never seen.

The only thing that can save this is an independent investigation free of politics.

Hahahha!

Points to you for trying to spin this!

I guess time will tell.

LOL! I guess the Dems finally got it together and emailed out their talking points. They seem to be showing up here now.

An "independent investigation" composed of people appointed by politicians and their appointees! Priceless.

Yeah, let's find out who those Russians were that were parking their yachts in the Trump-branded marina.

I think both sides will oppose any suggestions of independent investigation because they all fear what might be exposed. Wasn't it said that Trump was once a Dem? Maybe that's why the old-timers want it end quietly.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Nope.

Investigations of Trump's operatives colluding with foreign powers has been going on since last summer.

Nope.
You're conflating two different events.

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes declared Wednesday that members of Donald Trump’s transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under inadvertent surveillance following November’s presidential election.

www.politico.com...

link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

Funny that so many of our friends here thought that this was some great "vindication" of Mr. Trump.

In reality, it's the beginning of the end.

No one can deny, now, that the Congress is directly cooperating with the Executive branch to "make this go away."

We're looking at a Constitutional Crisis like we've never seen.

The only thing that can save this is an independent investigation free of politics.

Hahahha!

Points to you for trying to spin this!

I guess time will tell.

LOL! I guess the Dems finally got it together and emailed out their talking points. They seem to be showing up here now.

An "independent investigation" composed of people appointed by politicians and their appointees! Priceless.

Yeah, let's find out who those Russians were that were parking their yachts in the Trump-branded marina.

I think both sides will oppose any suggestions of independent investigation because they all fear what might be exposed. Wasn't it said that Trump was once a Dem? Maybe that's why the old-timers want it end quietly.

You should keep your day job and leave the prognostication to someone else.

Democrats have been calling for an independent investigation ... and Nunes running to the White House, press in tow, clarifies exactly why it is needed.

It's really amusing that you still see this as Red vs. Blue.

Bet you're a WWE fan too, ain't ya? LOL.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is highly illegal and immoral for several reasons. First, a US citizen is not supposed to be "unmasked" in these situations unless there is some kind of criminal activity going on.

So that means there is a possibility that those named were engaged in criminal activity, correct?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

So we had an amendment to the platform that had been penned by a delegate (Diana Denman) in Cleveland prior to the convention which called for maintaining and increasing sanctions on Russia in light of their annexation of Crimea and aggression towards the Ukraine.
It proposed providing lethal defensive weapons to the Ukrainian military to fend off separatist backed by the Kremlin.
A trump staffer J.D. Gordon, national security policy representative, upon hearing the amendment approached Denman in private and asked that it be tabled.
After some debate the language was changed to provide appropriate assistance instead of lethal weapons.
This change was at the behest of trump. And represents a softening of the language to quite a degree in my opinion.
Ill leave it up to others to make their decision as to the degree of change in the language.

Provide Lethal weapons

Provide appropriate assistance.

Correct. It was the use of lethal defensive weapons in the amendment that was softened.
My take is that is sensible - a platform should not put the party in that kind of bind... potentially escalating.
The change was a negotiation, not a directive.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Knock yourself out.

Ok page 83 of this thread.

Some of you think that the man who is the epitome of "no press is bad press" is WILLINGLY going to give the headlines over to one of the slickest, coolest, speakers currently on the American political scene FOR MONTHS and invite daily news coverage in the 24/7 cycle ... only to show in the end, at best, that Obama had nothing to do with any "wiretaps" and Trump and company were under investigation?

This smacks of a level of desperation that completely and undoubtedly proves to me that Trump and his group were involved in dealings that, when (and if) they come to light (and Congress doesn't coverup for him), will result in his impeachment and possibly incarceration.

You know you said this, yet you still demand I quote it.

I await your apology.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Maybe send him an autographed photo.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Nope.

Nope.
You're conflating two different events.

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes declared Wednesday that members of Donald Trump’s transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under inadvertent surveillance following November’s presidential election.

www.politico.com...

LOL.

Not conflating anything at all.

You're desperately trying to spin up something out of Nune's embarrassment today and it's not working.

The investigations are and have been on-going ... the results of those investigations are becoming more and more clear.

You know it; I know it ... everyone paying attention knows it.

The rooks are coming home to roost.

Caw.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Knock yourself out.

Ok page 83 of this thread.

Some of you think that the man who is the epitome of "no press is bad press" is WILLINGLY going to give the headlines over to one of the slickest, coolest, speakers currently on the American political scene FOR MONTHS and invite daily news coverage in the 24/7 cycle ... only to show in the end, at best, that Obama had nothing to do with any "wiretaps" and Trump and company were under investigation?

This smacks of a level of desperation that completely and undoubtedly proves to me that Trump and his group were involved in dealings that, when (and if) they come to light (and Congress doesn't coverup for him), will result in his impeachment and possibly incarceration.

You know you said this, yet you still demand I quote it.

I await your apology.

Bravo ... your bookmark works.

Now, point out where I said anything about "Trump colluding with Russians" in that quote you're so enamored of.

We'll wait.

top topics

<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join