It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: Gryphon66

This effin thing is going to split America right down the middle....mark my words. One can hope that cooler heads prevail, but this thing, could get bad. And for those that would question it no, this is not bad...not yet.

That's the plan. Putin has backed fringe parties in Europe in order to weaken or destroy the EU. He is trying the same thing here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Say something funny, UKTroll, because you cannot refute the evidence. BTW, I am preparing a thread about "Identity Movement." I'm sure you'll find it hilarious.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: Gryphon66

This effin thing is going to split America right down the middle....mark my words. One can hope that cooler heads prevail, but this thing, could get bad. And for those that would question it no, this is not bad...not yet.

That's the plan. Putin has backed fringe parties in Europe in order to weaken or destroy the EU. He is trying the same thing here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Say something funny, UKTroll, because you cannot refute the evidence. BTW, I am preparing a thread about "Identity Movement." I'm sure you'll find it hilarious.

No nothing funny.
Just glad you are back to Russia.
You sounded uncomfortable out of your wheel house.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Right, it's immoral to talk about the PEE-OTUS's bathroom schedule (or whatever puns they were making) ... but there's absolutely no issue with Trump's operatives collaborating with the Russians to influence the election.

Glad we're keeping this all in perspective.

edit on 22-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The Obama Apologists are out in full force.

When you think the law doesn't apply to you.

Obama spied on Trump. Scream Russia all you want.

The corruption is even deeper than I thought.

Somebody's A$$ better go to prison...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The Obama Apologists are out in full force.

When you think the law doesn't apply to you.

Obama spied on Trump. Scream Russia all you want.

The corruption is even deeper than I thought.

Somebody's A$$ better go to prison...

Relax Francis...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
... and yet, the only folks talking about Obama are rapid Trump surrogates.

The law applies to everyone.

Mr. Trump and his cronies are about to discover that.

Mindlessly repeating fringe conspiracies from Breitbart isn't going to change that.

I believe we will see folks in prison ... but it won't be anyone from the Obama Administration.

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: introvert

So the Dems found out at the same time as we the people. What is wrong with that? Now you don't want transparency in government? Geeze...

That is irrelevant to my point.

And your point was?

My point is that they found out at the same time as the public. I thought transparency in government was something on which we could all agree but apparently that isn't what you want. You wanted him to keep it secret for how long? What would have been the point?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So Rep King is on O Reilly saying that he has read what Nunes has.

He says it was not taps on Trump team or him, but conversations from others where Trump or his team were mentioned.

He says this had nothing to do with Russians or any illegal actions. However, instead of masking the names of Trumps teams as is supposed to be done, reports including their names were shared to people. So it would be statements like Trumps team member will be meeting with so and so tomorrow, etc, or gossip about what Trump people have said.

He says there are many examples of this happening.

This is highly illegal and immoral for several reasons. First, a US citizen is not supposed to be "unmasked" in these situations unless there is some kind of criminal activity going on. Secondly, this info was leaked to people it shouldn't have been. Third, it a sitting presidents administration surveilling an opponent, and encouraging the dissemination of that info, which then led to leaks.

Bob Woodward (not a conservative) says that this is not what Trump accused Obama of, but that it is a huge deal and could be criminal.

Saw this report, as well.
King said he was 99.9% certain The Obama administration was spying on the Trump transition team.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Mindlessly repeating fringe conspiracies from Breitbart isn't going to change that.

I believe we will see folks in prison ... but it won't be anyone from the Obama Administration.

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Says the man who absolutely believes Trump colluded with Russians with no proof whatsoever!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
LOL ... and Trump was 110% certain that Obama was spying on him.

Facts just keep messing up the right-wing narrative, don't they?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Says the man who absolutely believes Trump colluded with Russians with no proof whatsoever!

Quote me or retract your lie.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Apparently this is day 1 of the SHTF.
Funny, because I thought it was the day it was proven that Trump and his team were being spied on, and Trump was more or less vindicated, sending Democrats and Liberal news into a tailspin.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Grambler

I have a feeling time was of the essence. There has been too much hidden, clamped down, and too much covered up. Nunes probably felt like he had to get this info to the prez timely and let him make the decision whether to involve the DOJ or not.

Possibly, who knows how the Democrats on the committee are trying to spin things... I saw in the hearing that 7%% of it was just conspiracy theory for public consumption.

Bingo! That is exactly why their panties are all twisted up---no time to figure out the spin before the info got released. "It ain't fair! We didn't get the information before the public." All that malarkey about transparency just left the building.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

I will quote you, but first I must ask you if you really want me to?

I have already quoted or mentioned your post early in this thread that said that you felt Trumps tweet Proved that he was guilty to you.

Do you really need me to embarrass you yet again?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Jeez man, it was in your post he replied to!
Are you ok?
Bad day?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

It's so good to see so many of you dropping the pretense that you believe there's an actual investigation going on here.

Hard to have a real investigation when there is nothing real
to investigate to begin with!

Be proud of your shirt.

"We make stuff up"

We can always count on your interminable additions of meaningless and witless attempts to insult others.

Come back when you have something significant to say somewhat on topic, eh?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Jeez man, it was in your post he replied to!
Are you ok?
Bad day?

What's the matter, Grambler can't fend for themselves?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

Apparently this is day 1 of the SHTF.
Funny, because I thought it was the day it was proven that Trump and his team were being spied on, and Trump was more or less vindicated, sending Democrats and Liberal news into a tailspin.

I know, that comment makes no sense.

Someone may say that they feel Nunes comments prove nothing, and Trump will still be found guilty of colluding with Russians.

But to try to spin what Nunes said as day 1 of Trump going down is not only nonsensical, but reeks of desperation.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

SHTF Day 1 for Trump!

Fringe conspiracies!

Ha!

I will quote you, but first I must ask you if you really want me to?

I have already quoted or mentioned your post early in this thread that said that you felt Trumps tweet Proved that he was guilty to you.

Do you really need me to embarrass you yet again?

Sure, dredge it up for the 20th time.

21 times of trying to have me say something I didn't isn't going to make any difference.

Knock yourself out.

(You and UK need to get better coordinated here though ... you're looking slip-shod.)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

So Rep King is on O Reilly saying that he has read what Nunes has.

He says it was not taps on Trump team or him, but conversations from others where Trump or his team were mentioned.

He says this had nothing to do with Russians or any illegal actions. However, instead of masking the names of Trumps teams as is supposed to be done, reports including their names were shared to people. So it would be statements like Trumps team member will be meeting with so and so tomorrow, etc, or gossip about what Trump people have said.

He says there are many examples of this happening.

This is highly illegal and immoral for several reasons. First, a US citizen is not supposed to be "unmasked" in these situations unless there is some kind of criminal activity going on. Secondly, this info was leaked to people it shouldn't have been. Third, it a sitting presidents administration surveilling an opponent, and encouraging the dissemination of that info, which then led to leaks.

Bob Woodward (not a conservative) says that this is not what Trump accused Obama of, but that it is a huge deal and could be criminal.

Don't worry, some lefty wingnut will be along any sec now to label all that a fringe conspiracy theory and suggest Obama's cohort had nothing at all to do with it.

Damn Russians.

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join