It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

They're whipped up into a frenzy Alpha... I wouldn't expect anything faintly resembling reasonable conversation for a couple of days.

The Master needs them!

(LOL)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: marg6043

Trumps enemies

Who are Trump's enemies Marg, why don't you clear that up for us?

People like you, oh and of course the horribly partisan Democrats in Washington who care more about power than people.

I asked Marg not you, but ok, what makes me his enemy?

Ask in a PM if you want it private, this is a forum.
I would suggest you are his enemy because you run around declaring him mentally unstable and unfit to be President based on being upset you didn't get what you wanted.
What else would you call yourself?

I declared him reckless. I declared him irresponsible. I provided a list (not my own) of why a large portion of the country are only giving him a 37% approval rating - of why people saw him as unfit for the Presidency- but I never declared him mentally unsound.

As far as not getting what I wanted.....what was it I wanted?

You didn't want him as president that's for sure and even after a democratic election you are amongst an extremist minority attacking him at every opportunity with nothing more than personal animus. Why would anyone consider you anything but an enemy of Trump?
edit on 22/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

They're whipped up into a frenzy Alpha... I wouldn't expect anything faintly resembling reasonable conversation for a couple of days.

The Master needs them!

(LOL)

It's more side splitting hilarity than a frenzy.
If you want to see people whipped up into a frenzy, switch on CNN

link   

Trumps enemies

People like you, oh and of course the horribly partisan Democrats in Washington who care more about power than people.

I would suggest you are his enemy because you run around declaring him mentally unstable and unfit to be President based on being upset you didn't get what you wanted.

I declared him reckless. I declared him irresponsible. I provided a list (not my own) of why a large portion of the country are only giving him a 37% approval rating - of why people saw him as unfit for the Presidency- but I never declared him mentally unsound.

You didn't want him as president that's for sure and even after a democratic election you are amongst an extremist minority attacking him at every opportunity with nothing more than personal animus. Why would anyone consider you anything but an enemy of Trump?

And here is the real "meltdown".

link   

The Master needs them!

(LOL)

You may be right hahaha BUT I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, that reason will prevail and ultimately something I ask will actually be responded to in a civil tongue. If not, i'll just ride out the storm and instead offer a recipe for blueberry muffins.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Trumps enemies

It does appear that uncomfortable truths strike a chord for you guys.

edit on 22/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
Im shocked it took so long for them to say Nunes is a Trump surrogate..I've thought that since day 1. They may be overhyping it a bit on CNN, I dont see "hysteria" exactly but what he did does bring up yet more questions for me in what is already in a massive cloud of questions for this adminstration.

Exactly.

While other may want to be drama queens and change the focus to CNN's reporting, the fact remains that what happened today is quite concerning and seems to be unprecedented.

I honestly believe that Nunes is in a seriously tough spot. I TRULY would not want to be in his shoes.

It's concerning to be sure, but he has a LOT to lose to no matter which way he goes. Think about that, he could easily be concerned for the welfare of his family and / or friends.

What nonsense... he's running for his life right from big bad Trump's hitmen?
You have gone mad. You should find some better coping mechanisms for when you are wrong.

Nope. For starters, no matter what avenue he goes down, as far as divulging information if it benefits Trump, then the world at large sees him as the enemy. If it doesn't benefit Trump, then the Trump supporters sees him as the enemy.

Either way he can't win.

As far as being concerned for his own or his family's safety, I would think he is more concerned about death threats from whichever group of people find him to be the enemy, either staunch Trump supporters, or staunch Trump non supporters.

Either which way, why don't you leave ad hominems out of it.

Absolute insanity.

You imply that "the world at large" is against Trump. If thats what you truly believe, why are you not outraged that the world hates Trump so much that they may kill Nunes for showing evidence that proves Trump was surveilled?

I strongly disagree with you that Nunes motivation had anything to do with either side potentially killing him.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Is not a melting down of people, is the truth coming out to the light, I will like to know, more about the reasons behind the wiretapping.

Is nothing wrong with wanting to know more about this incredible story.

And for anybody that think is hilarious, well this story will go into our historical records for as long as our nation is still a nation.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Trumps enemies

You didn't want him as president that's for sure

I voted for Trump.

and even after a democratic election you are amongst an extremist minority attacking him at every opportunity with nothing more than personal animus.

I fought extremists for 20 years while I was in the Corps. I know extremism pretty well, and I truly don't fit the bill. Besides, why would I do that, I actually WANTED him to accomplish everything he actually said he was going to accomplish and frankly still do.

Why would anyone consider you anything but an enemy of Trump?

That's a great question....I'm not an enemy to anybody at all...in fact, if I could, I would even protect you and everyone else on this forum if I felt a national security issue threatened your lives. Semper Fi and thanks for the wide brush strokes painting me as the "enemy"

link   

It does appear that uncomfortable truths strike a chord for you guys.

Nice try but you can't run from your own words.

I don't even know why you care enough to call people enemies of Trump but you did.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Funny how the anti trumpers on this thread were demanding people stay on topic when Coney was saying trump was wrong.

Now when nunes makes comments showing it looks like trump and his team were surveilled they want to discuss recessions, reptilians and psychiatric conditions.

Trump was surveilled? Is that what it looks like?

Because that's not what anyone, including Mr. Nunes, has actually, you know ... said.

We've known that Trump associates are under investigation for collusion with the Russian government.

Was this news to you?

Funny.

You are saying this info was nothing new, and yet you then criticize Nunes for running to Trump with info.

Well which is it? If the info was noting new, then why would you be concerned with Nunes discussing with Trump info that we are all aware of?

link   

Trumps enemies

It does appear that uncomfortable truths strike a chord.

I bet it did.

You made a specific claim, got called-out on it and then lashed-out with that pro-Trump hissy fit.

Embrace the chord. Don't make it uncomfortable.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The Master needs them!

(LOL)

You may be right hahaha BUT I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, that reason will prevail and ultimately something I ask will actually be responded to in a civil tongue. If not, i'll just ride out the storm and instead offer a recipe for blueberry muffins.

I like blueberry muffins.

What's really kind of ... did someone use the word "appalling" earlier?

It's somewhat appalling to see the orgiastic responses from some folks ... getting caught up in the frenzy.

Kind of like watching the old Dionysian rituals ...

(Actually, probably a LOT like that ...)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But, I definitely got the impression that NUNES feared for his life, if he were to tell anyone other than Ryan, Pence, Trump of his findings ASAP today.

This saga is starting to remind me of a good SPY flick. You can't trust ANYBODY.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"Christopher Steele" is a fictional character taken from a real name.

There's no proof "Christopher Steele" as depicted is genuine.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Funny how the anti trumpers on this thread were demanding people stay on topic when Coney was saying trump was wrong.

Now when nunes makes comments showing it looks like trump and his team were surveilled they want to discuss recessions, reptilians and psychiatric conditions.

Trump was surveilled? Is that what it looks like?

Because that's not what anyone, including Mr. Nunes, has actually, you know ... said.

We've known that Trump associates are under investigation for collusion with the Russian government.

Was this news to you?

Funny.

You are saying this info was nothing new, and yet you then criticize Nunes for running to Trump with info.

Well which is it? If the info was noting new, then why would you be concerned with Nunes discussing with Trump info that we are all aware of?

Ah, second post back in and already misrepresenting other posters, eh?

I said that the information that Trump associates have been investigated is nothing new.

Whatever Mr. Nunes scurried off to Trump with today ... who knows?

He decided to dispense with the ridiculous illusion that there's an actual investigation going on.

Actually, the more I see of him, he doesn't seem that ... bright.

Someone in the intelligence reports probably referred to the PEE-OTUS-Elect and little Davie ran to tattle-tale to Unca Donald.

LOL.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Sorry. I got carried away. But I have more.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

"Christopher Steele" is a fictional character taken from a real name.

There's no proof "Christopher Steele" as depicted is genuine.

Astounding.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Trumps enemies

You didn't want him as president that's for sure

I voted for Trump.

and even after a democratic election you are amongst an extremist minority attacking him at every opportunity with nothing more than personal animus.

I fought extremists for 20 years while I was in the Corps. I know extremism pretty well, and I truly don't fit the bill. Besides, why would I do that, I actually WANTED him to accomplish everything he actually said he was going to accomplish and frankly still do.

Why would anyone consider you anything but an enemy of Trump?

That's a great question....I'm not an enemy to anybody at all...in fact, if I could, I would even protect you and everyone else on this forum if I felt a national security issue threatened your lives. Semper Fi and thanks for the wide brush strokes painting me as the "enemy"

I don't believe you voted for Trump, but that is your business.
If you really wanted him to achieve what he said, you would not be slating him after 30 days in office at every opportunity as your post history shows. You'd be giving him more time to achieve those aims.
You are not THE enemy, whatever that means, but you do clearly show yourself to be so anti-Trump that you rival Chuck Schumer.

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join