It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: introvert

The story I read had this passage:

Nunes said he briefed House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on the revelation and will inform the White House later today. Nunes' statement comes after he and other congressional leaders pushed back on Trump's claims that former President Obama had his "wires tapped" in Trump Tower ahead of the election.

www.zerohedge.com...

Sounds like he briefed Ryan, then the media and was going to follow up with the White House. So how do you get that he ran to Trump first?

Ryan is not on the investigating committee.

So?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So, the point was that Nunes went to Ryan and the President before giving anything to the committee. That is a fact.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
To late, Trumps enemies believed that they could do away with Trump as he is not a career politician like them, but they forgot that to be a savvy businessman you have the need for more brain than any politician to keep on top in the game.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You forgot to add, "we gave the information accidentally to Hillary camp because we knew for sure that she was going to be the next president

But hey it was an accident.

The credibility of our supposedly superior and elite spying agencies are now down the toilet, I am sure that our enemies around the world are laughing at how Americas spying agencies can spy on their own leaders and those to become leaders.

Better yet, is all by accident.

Trump has become an itch that will not go away and will drive many insane

Yeah, now you've figured it out. It was all an accident. There was no malicious intent so let's all go back to saying there was no surveillance. Evidence be damned---that's their story and they are sticking to it.

Whew, glad we got that cleared up! Up next---is his golf pro really a secret agent? Or was it his barber?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, the point was that Nunes went to Ryan and the President before giving anything to the committee. That is a fact.

Yes, so not straight to the President.
He actually briefed the media before the President, as well as Ryan.
So actually all Democrats on the committee would have known before Trump.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Trumps enemies

Who are Trump's enemies Marg, why don't you clear that up for us?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Who said he was? It was a quote from a news source that said he was reporting to the WH after his news conference. There was no indication that he'd already briefed Trump as insinuated by another poster.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Trumps enemies

People like you, oh and of course the horribly partisan Democrats in Washington who care more about power than people.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trumps enemies

People like you, oh and of course the horribly partisan Democrats in Washington who care more about power than people.

I asked Marg not you, but ok, what makes me his enemy?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Oh, dear,

They are anybody that will fall flat on their butts trying to find anything to discredit him as the elected president of our nation. Most if not all Democrats in congress.

Do I need to say more?,

link   

Trumps enemies

Ask in a PM if you want it private, this is a forum.
I would suggest you are his enemy because you run around declaring him mentally unstable and unfit to be President based on being upset you didn't get what you wanted.
What else would you call yourself?

link   

So the Dems found out at the same time as we the people. What is wrong with that? Now you don't want transparency in government? Geeze...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
My question is this:

Nunes said the information was "appalling".

If the so called "appalling" information was directly related to a warrant for foreign intelligence, espionage, financial crimes...then Trump should have already been out of office.

Something tells me that this "appalling" information has nothing to do with any of that.

If it does not, it should have been purged from the database as per the NSA Directors statement yesterday.

I can't wait to see this "appalling" information.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Oh, dear,

They are anybody that will fall flat on their butts trying to find anything to discredit him as the elected president of our nation. Most if not all Democrats in congress.

Do I need to say more?,

Well, honestly yes you do.

Because you're relegating anyone who is in another party AS his enemy, and not simply someone or a group of someone's with differing points of view. I find rhetoric like "enemy" dangerous as it implies someone who wishes someone else harm. I don't really see that from the democrats any more than I do from the republican standpoint. I just find enemy far too dramatic and strong a word.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

So the Dems found out at the same time as we the people. What is wrong with that? Now you don't want transparency in government? Geeze...

What is even funnier is that the same pundits having an absolute meltdown said NOTHING when Nunes briefed the press without Schiff a week or so ago. At that time he said there was no evidence of Obama wire tapping Trump, so of course the likes of CNN had no problem... as long as the message is right for their narrative it's ok... if not attack the person with the message. Same method as always.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yes you are right, is many republicans that do not like him either, and will love to see Trump out of the White house any way and by any means.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Trumps enemies

Ask in a PM if you want it private, this is a forum.
I would suggest you are his enemy because you run around declaring him mentally unstable and unfit to be President based on being upset you didn't get what you wanted.
What else would you call yourself?

I declared him reckless. I declared him irresponsible. I provided a list (not my own) of why a large portion of the country are only giving him a 37% approval rating - of why people saw him as unfit for the Presidency- but I never declared him mentally unsound.

As far as not getting what I wanted.....what was it I wanted?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
From what I've seen ... it's probably dealing with confirmation of one or several of the issues brought up in the file compiled by the ex-British intelligence agent.

Right time-frame.

That would explain why Nunes didn't share this stunning revelation with the Congressional members that are, you know, investigating these matters or anything.

That would explain his rather odd comment that he informed the President so that he could determine what to do.

I agree with our rabid Trump zealots on one issue though ... there is a great deal of embarrassment on the way for someone.

link   

That is irrelevant to my point.

link   

If I am no mistaken it was one of those sites around that call the wiretapping project Dragnet a few days ago, I wonder what they knew back then that we didn't.

Interesting times when it seems that the less trusted outlets seems to have more information going around.

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join