It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: trb71
Im shocked it took so long for them to say Nunes is a Trump surrogate..I've thought that since day 1. They may be overhyping it a bit on CNN, I dont see "hysteria" exactly but what he did does bring up yet more questions for me in what is already in a massive cloud of questions for this adminstration.

Exactly.

While other may want to be drama queens and change the focus to CNN's reporting, the fact remains that what happened today is quite concerning and seems to be unprecedented.

I honestly believe that Nunes is in a seriously tough spot. I TRULY would not want to be in his shoes.

It's concerning to be sure, but he has a LOT to lose to no matter which way he goes. Think about that, he could easily be concerned for the welfare of his family and / or friends.

What nonsense... he's running for his life right from big bad Trump's hitmen?
You have gone mad. You should find some better coping mechanisms for when you are wrong.

Nope. For starters, no matter what avenue he goes down, as far as divulging information if it benefits Trump, then the world at large sees him as the enemy. If it doesn't benefit Trump, then the Trump supporters sees him as the enemy.

Either way he can't win.

As far as being concerned for his own or his family's safety, I would think he is more concerned about death threats from whichever group of people find him to be the enemy, either staunch Trump supporters, or staunch Trump non supporters.

Either which way, why don't you leave ad hominems out of it.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Im shocked it took so long for them to say Nunes is a Trump surrogate..I've thought that since day 1. They may be overhyping it a bit on CNN, I dont see "hysteria" exactly but what he did does bring up yet more questions for me in what is already in a massive cloud of questions for this adminstration.

Exactly.

While other may want to be drama queens and change the focus to CNN's reporting, the fact remains that what happened today is quite concerning and seems to be unprecedented.

I honestly believe that Nunes is in a seriously tough spot. I TRULY would not want to be in his shoes.

It's concerning to be sure, but he has a LOT to lose to no matter which way he goes. Think about that, he could easily be concerned for the welfare of his family and / or friends.

You have gone mad. You should find some better coping mechanisms for when you are wrong.

Nope. For starters, no matter what avenue he goes down, as far as divulging information if it benefits Trump, then the world at large sees him as the enemy. If it doesn't benefit Trump, then the Trump supporters sees him as the enemy.

Either way he can't win.

As far as being concerned for his own or his family's safety, I would think he is more concerned about death threats from whichever group of people find him to be the enemy, either staunch Trump supporters, or staunch Trump non supporters.

I was worried for you mental health - apparently it's easy to judge mental health and I have judged your claims of Nunes being afraid for his family as being unhinged.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nothing you said actually addressed the simple point that this part of the investigation was initiated at Trump's request. Nunes has updated his President on significant and 'concerning' intelligence being widely passed around without his knowledge.

Was the info Nunes received today "investigated" by the committee? No. Only Nunes had looked at it and the rest of the committee had not even seen it. So it was not yet part of the investigation.

Schiff is unimportant in the equation - why would it need his approval for the CHAIRMAN of the House Intelligence Committee to update his President of findings about something the President asked him to investigate?

Did Nunes or the committee investigate the information before Nunes updated the President about the investigation?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Exactly.

Either way he can't win.

I was worried for you mental health - apparently it's easy to judge mental health and I have judged your claims of Nunes being afraid for his family as being unhinged.

Not your problem. As always with you, you think being in business that doesn't concern you of paramount importance.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Wait...What?
Trump has "hitmen" out after Nunes?
CNN should do a story on this...ASAP!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wait...What?

Or, you and UK could simply beat CNN to the punch and then have hopes of actually being relevant.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

His conduct today is very concerning.

Yes it is.

There is a whole big old rotten pile of stink, and it reeks more than Trump, Russians, and Hillary combined.

And I do not think having such concerns is unreasonable.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Wait...What?

Or, you and UK could simply beat CNN to the punch and then have hopes of actually being relevant.

Hit a nerve there, did I?
Love it!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Wait...What?

I think they already exhausted their mafia stories.. I think that is where he must have got it from.

edit on 22/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Nothing you said actually addressed the simple point that this part of the investigation was initiated at Trump's request. Nunes has updated his President on significant and 'concerning' intelligence being widely passed around without his knowledge.

Was the info Nunes received today "investigated" by the committee? No. Only Nunes had looked at it and the rest of the committee had not even seen it. So it was not yet part of the investigation.

Schiff is unimportant in the equation - why would it need his approval for the CHAIRMAN of the House Intelligence Committee to update his President of findings about something the President asked him to investigate?

Did Nunes or the committee investigate the information before Nunes updated the President about the investigation?

What part of the Chairman of the Committee updating his President is odd to you?
Does he need to ask permission to update the President?
The information was not related to Russia.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Exactly.

Either way he can't win.

Not your problem. As always with you, you think being in business that doesn't concern you of paramount importance.

You are right, your delusions about Trump hit men threatening Nunes' family is definitely your problem.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

What part of the Chairman of the Committee updating his President is odd to you?

He did not update the president on the status of the investigation. He took info he had received, ran straight to the WH and said "lookey what I got".

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

He did not update the president on the status of the investigation. He took info he had received, ran straight to the WH and said "lookey what I got".

And? Whose permission did he need?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Funny how the anti trumpers on this thread were demanding people stay on topic when Coney was saying trump was wrong.

Now when nunes makes comments showing it looks like trump and his team were surveilled they want to discuss recessions, reptilians and psychiatric conditions.

Trump was surveilled? Is that what it looks like?

Because that's not what anyone, including Mr. Nunes, has actually, you know ... said.

We've known that Trump associates are under investigation for collusion with the Russian government.

Was this news to you?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

No one's.

He's made it clear that he is a lap dog doing the President's bidding ...

More political theatre in a Congressional "Investigation" ... next?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Funny how the anti trumpers on this thread were demanding people stay on topic when Coney was saying trump was wrong.

Now when nunes makes comments showing it looks like trump and his team were surveilled they want to discuss recessions, reptilians and psychiatric conditions.

Because that's not what anyone, including Mr. Nunes, has actually, you know ... said.

We've known that Trump associates are under investigation for collusion with the Russian government.

Was this news to you?

Details of conversations recorded and 'widely' passed around.
Yeah, like he wasn't surveilled. /facepalm
You guys are losing all credibility with the 'but it was legal, but it was incidental, but...but... but". It wasn't long ago you were saying there were no FISA warrants and no surveillance at all.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

No one's.

He's made it clear that he is a lap dog doing the President's bidding ...

More political theatre in a Congressional "Investigation" ... next?

You are right that he needed NO approval.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Was this news to you?

Details of conversations recorded and 'widely' passed around.
Yeah, like he wasn't surveilled.
You guysare losing all credibility with the 'but it was legal, but it was incidental, but...byt... but". It wasn;t long ago you were saying there were no FISA warrants and no surveillance at all.

So, you're on the record, again, with the "Trump was surveilled" position then? You keep embracing it and then denying it.

You seem like two people, sometimes, LOL.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Great show tonight on CNN.

They are now openly talking about FISA and surveillance that is legal and have completely forgotten they said there was no surveillance at all.

What a bunch of hacks.

Honest to Pete---they are like goldfish with dementia---can't keep their stories straight. I think Jones and Stone have already proven that Trump was under Big Brother's eyes since George II but msm doesn't want to touch that. Their documents are real.

I thought they imploded on election night but what I've seen over the past couple of weeks is just beyond the pale. Far worse than a bunch of basketball fans whose team lost. Now they're even out there saying that the Wikileaks about Hill getting the questions from CNN was fake---at the same time that the perp was confessing on TV! Guess they don't care if they lose the rest of the seat they currently hold in the next election. You would think they would try to staunch the bleeding but they appear to be like those teens who cut themselves to watch the blood flow. Sad.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Lol, the idiot (so called expert) on CNN can't even get the branches of Govt right... he thinks the Judicial branch are investigating. Where do they find these hacks?

Isn't it really funny that CNN were not so hysterical when Nunes gave a press conference last week without speaking to Schiff. Maybe it was because he was not defending Trump that time... I think so.

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join