It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So, how do 'they' know what was talked about? More wiretapping of the Oval Office?

link   
CNN still making up exactly what was in the reports.
They still haven't actually seen it.

link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: introvert

We are talking about the Obama tapping investigation, not the Trump Russia collusion investigation.

Ok. The premise still stands.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So, how do 'they' know what was talked about? More wiretapping of the Oval Office?

Or maybe Nunes himself is leaking it to the press.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Great show tonight on CNN.

They are now openly talking about FISA and surveillance that is legal and have completely forgotten they said there was no surveillance at all.

What a bunch of hacks.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

CNN claiming that Trump may have leaked the documents to Nunes

Seems it's ok for them to speculate, insinuate and accuse it seems

This is great - they have abandoned their story about no surveillance now and are now focusing on incidental surveillance and how meaningless it is.

Actually, I'm watching CNN online and they were talking about Nunes.

They are brining up very good questions/concerns and I fail to see any "meltdown".

It's a complete meltdown.
They've only just accused the Whitehouse of giving Nunes the documents!

"It's over" is their latest claim of the investigation.

Well, Nunes' actions seems to be unprecedented and it's very concerning that he would take that info to the WH instead of sharing it with the committee while they are conducting an investigation.

Calling it a meltdown is political dramatics for partisan reasons.

Trump is entitled to see any intelligence information.
It does not need Schiff's (or any other democrats) input, approval or even knowledge.

They are in the middle of an investigation. Why would the head of the committee conducting an investigation take info pertaining to that investigation to the people being investigated?

That makes no sense.

How would you have felt if a Democrat was leading the investigations in to Hillary's email issue and they ran to Hillary in the middle of that investigation with new info they had received?

If there is information about him he is entitled to see it.
He does not need anyone's approval.

If Trump wanted to know, all he has to do is ask for it.

What still remains is Nunes' actions and why he did what he did.

His conduct today is very concerning.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
Im shocked it took so long for them to say Nunes is a Trump surrogate..I've thought that since day 1. They may be overhyping it a bit on CNN, I dont see "hysteria" exactly but what he did does bring up yet more questions for me in what is already in a massive cloud of questions for this adminstration.

Exactly.

While other may want to be drama queens and change the focus to CNN's reporting, the fact remains that what happened today is quite concerning and seems to be unprecedented.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

CNN claiming that Trump may have leaked the documents to Nunes

Seems it's ok for them to speculate, insinuate and accuse it seems

This is great - they have abandoned their story about no surveillance now and are now focusing on incidental surveillance and how meaningless it is.

Actually, I'm watching CNN online and they were talking about Nunes.

They are brining up very good questions/concerns and I fail to see any "meltdown".

It's a complete meltdown.
They've only just accused the Whitehouse of giving Nunes the documents!

"It's over" is their latest claim of the investigation.

Well, Nunes' actions seems to be unprecedented and it's very concerning that he would take that info to the WH instead of sharing it with the committee while they are conducting an investigation.

Calling it a meltdown is political dramatics for partisan reasons.

Trump is entitled to see any intelligence information.
It does not need Schiff's (or any other democrats) input, approval or even knowledge.

They are in the middle of an investigation. Why would the head of the committee conducting an investigation take info pertaining to that investigation to the people being investigated?

That makes no sense.

How would you have felt if a Democrat was leading the investigations in to Hillary's email issue and they ran to Hillary in the middle of that investigation with new info they had received?

If there is information about him he is entitled to see it.
He does not need anyone's approval.

If Trump wanted to know, all he has to do is ask for it.

What still remains is Nunes' actions and why he did what he did.

This part of the investigation was requested by Trump. HE initiated it.
It is not about Russia.
Nunes is updating him on an investigation that the President asked for.

The Democrat meltdown is shocking.
There is an astounding behaviour going on as if they don't actually understand who the President is.

edit on 22/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: alphabetaone

Good and subtle point ... did Nunes just reveal classified information to the media?

LOL.

Notice how he has not addressed that at all.

>.> pfffft what a maroon

Wow, you guys seem so upset that Trump has been vindicated.

Massive temper tantrums today from those who polluted this thread with nonsense on top of nonsense.

Yep. We see it a lot when the information does not go their way.

The hysterical emotion is both funny and sad to watch.

It's like watching a mental breakdown in slow motion. Then again, when I tuned into MSNBC/CNN, I see why that is. Hysterical, butthurt lefties all over the place.

CNN is melting down - full on attack on Nunes. Not interested in any dissenting information to their narrative.

Yes, them and the lefties in this thread have suddenly changed their entire argument, a regular tactic.

It was repeated "Trump's a liar" over and over again, that there has never been any surveillance on Trump at all. Suddenly, no acknowledgement that they were wrong all along but instead are arguing against Nunes for releasing the info and/or that the surveillance doesn't matter, it's just normal.

Well if it was just normal, then why'd they so profusely deny it happens?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Im shocked it took so long for them to say Nunes is a Trump surrogate..I've thought that since day 1. They may be overhyping it a bit on CNN, I dont see "hysteria" exactly but what he did does bring up yet more questions for me in what is already in a massive cloud of questions for this adminstration.

Exactly.

While other may want to be drama queens and change the focus to CNN's reporting, the fact remains that what happened today is quite concerning and seems to be unprecedented.

I honestly believe that Nunes is in a seriously tough spot. I TRULY would not want to be in his shoes.

It's concerning to be sure, but he has a LOT to lose no matter which way he goes. Think about that, he could easily be concerned for the welfare of his family and / or friends.
edit on 22-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Exactly.

I honestly believe that Nunes is in a seriously tough spot. I TRULY would not want to be in his shoes.

It's concerning to be sure, but he has a LOT to lose to no matter which way he goes. Think about that, he could easily be concerned for the welfare of his family and / or friends.

What nonsense... he's running for his life right from big bad Trump's hitmen?
You have gone mad. You should find some better coping mechanisms for when you are wrong.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Ah, of course, the lefties demand and cry for evidence, then when presented with it, they rail against the evidence being presented.

You lot cry about anything.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Ah, of course, the lefties demand and cry for evidence, then when presented with it, they rail against the evidence being presented.

Their only version of evidence is that which confirms their pre-held views.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This part of the investigation was requested by Trump. HE initiated it. It is not about Russia.

Irrelevant. I did not say it was about Russia or question whom initiated it.

No he did not. He did not run to the WH to provide an update on the investigation. He ran to the WH to share info he was provided without informing the committee or letting them see the info themselves.

Your partisan childishness has no place here. Let's talk about the issues without being a drama queen.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

CNN still making up exactly what was in the reports. They still haven't actually seen it.
I can see the press briefing tomorrow and the press asking Spicer what was in the report ...He will probably turn it back on them and bring up what they have been saying tonight ...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Exactly.

It's concerning to be sure, but he has a LOT to lose to no matter which way he goes. Think about that, he could easily be concerned for the welfare of his family and / or friends.

What nonsense... he's running for his life right from big bad Trump's hitmen?
You have gone mad. You should find some better coping mechanisms for when you are wrong.

how about putin's hitmen?????...geez, there are 10's of thousands of Russians in America, and I wouldn't doubt there are FSB spies sprinkled among them.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I've not mentioned anything about the "evidence" presented today. I'm talking about Nunes' actions.

Who's crying? I'm stepping up to the plate, having an adult conversation, while the rest of you seem to blowing partisan spitwads from the kiddee table.

You and others are whining about the Left and CNN.

Poor guys...did CNN hurt your feelings?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

This part of the investigation was requested by Trump. HE initiated it. It is not about Russia.

Irrelevant. I did not say it was about Russia or question whom initiated it.

No he did not. He did not run to the WH to provide an update on the investigation. He ran to the WH to share info he was provided without informing the committee or letting them see the info themselves.

Your partisan childishness has no place here. Let's talk about the issues without being a drama queen.

Nothing you said actually addressed the simple point that this part of the investigation was initiated at Trump's request.
Nunes has updated his President on significant and 'concerning' intelligence being widely passed around without his knowledge.
Schiff is unimportant in the equation - why would it need his approval for the CHAIRMAN of the House Intelligence Committee to update his President of findings about something the President asked him to investigate?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

a reply to: MysticPearl

I've not mentioned anything about the "evidence" presented today. I'm talking about Nunes' actions.

Who's crying? I'm stepping up to the plate, having an adult conversation, while the rest of you seem to blowing partisan spitwads from the kiddee table.

You and others are whining about the Left and CNN.

Poor guys...did CNN hurt your feelings?

Laughing at CNN would be more accurate.
It's like Anchorman for politics. I am waiting for Bricks weather report.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yes it is.

There is a whole big old rotten pile of stink, and it reeks more than Trump, Russians, and Hillary combined.

new topics

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join