It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yep, Mr. Nunes is poisoning the well.

Zero trust now in anything the Intelligence Committee investigation reveals, eh?

Something really damning must have shown up.

#SSDDpolitics

Oh so the information doesn't fit your narrative so, yeah, let's ignore it. Figures.

Spin, spin, spin ...

yes, you do seem to be trying to switch the conversation and distance yourself from Trump being spied on. I wonder why?

Perhaps because Trump hasn't been spied on?

Not in any sense of the word, even the one you were desperately trying to twist to earlier?

Nunes has said, clearly that these communications that he's made the big production over today were incidentally collected.

And of course, many in the media are now noticing the coincidence that "unmasking" has been trumped up over the last few days in the Right media.

Nunes wanted to give his boss, er, President Trump, a headline ... that's why he disregarded protocol, ignored the standards of what and why Congressional investigations take place ... and has been in front of cameras all afternoon.

This is pretty basic stuff, UK.

Data collection from spying that should only include masked information for US citizens.
Someone requests unmasking and you think that is not spying.

Sell it inside the echo chamber.

You must be running dry of prepared quips ... you're parroting and bluntly misstating my comments now.

Hint: Individuals under investigation are no longer covered by the "unmasking" conventions for foreign surveillance.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Zero trust now in anything the Intelligence Committee investigation reveals, eh?

#SSDDpolitics

Oh so the information doesn't fit your narrative so, yeah, let's ignore it. Figures.

Spin, spin, spin ...

yes, you do seem to be trying to switch the conversation and distance yourself from Trump being spied on. I wonder why?

Not in any sense of the word, even the one you were desperately trying to twist to earlier?

Nunes has said, clearly that these communications that he's made the big production over today were incidentally collected.

And of course, many in the media are now noticing the coincidence that "unmasking" has been trumped up over the last few days in the Right media.

Nunes wanted to give his boss, er, President Trump, a headline ... that's why he disregarded protocol, ignored the standards of what and why Congressional investigations take place ... and has been in front of cameras all afternoon.

Data collection from spying that should only include masked information for US citizens.

You must be running dry of prepared quips ... you're parroting and bluntly misstating my comments now.

Hint: Individuals under investigation are no longer covered by the "unmasking" conventions for foreign surveillance.

Yes... Obama changed the rules.. convenient that. Hence it will be interesting to see the timings.
All roads seem to lead to Obama.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

Good and subtle point ... did Nunes just reveal classified information to the media?

LOL.

He might have.
Good to get the information we've been waiting for though

Well, at least you are aware of your confirmation bias.

Confirmation bias is not related to whether someone just revealed something they shouldn't.
I am always happy to hear any leaked information, but my happiness or not, it is often a crime.

Oh lord, Spinmeister ... the confirmation bias is YOURS. YOU are the one who was looking forward to a certain outcome and you think this side-show press carnival today is it.

Aside from capturing headlines, today's Nunes Dance was merely intended to muddy the water, give Trump a sound-byte, and more than likely, make Americans question the whole investigation process.

... which many of us had already been doing, of course.

Keep spinnin' DJ ...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

#SSDDpolitics

Spin, spin, spin ...

Yes... Obama changed the rules.. convenient that. Hence it will be interesting to see the timings.

Except that ... of all the "sound and fury" of Trump's flurry of issuing proclamations by Executive Order to save the country ... he just hasn't gotten around to that one yet, eh?

Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

#SSDDpolitics

Spin, spin, spin ...

Except that ... of all the "sound and fury" of Trump's flurry of issuing proclamations by Executive Order to save the country ... he just hasn't gotten around to that one yet, eh?

Hmmm.

You know i agree with you that is odd.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Good and subtle point ... did Nunes just reveal classified information to the media?

LOL.

Notice how he has not addressed that at all.

>.> pfffft what a maroon

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

LOL.

>.> pfffft what a maroon

Wow, you guys seem so upset that Trump has been vindicated.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
"The FBI will recommend indictment for Clinton; thank God for these heroic agents!"

"The FBI is filled with traitorous scum."

"The FBI Director is in the Democrat's pockets."

"The FBI Director merely commented on the truth of the on--going investigation."

"The FBI Director is compromised."

The FBI Director ... this ... the FBI ... that.

Spin, spin, spin.....

LOL

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

LOL.

>.> pfffft what a maroon

Wow, it must disturb you a lot that I'm not a bit upset. How about answering it instead of deflecting?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

LOL.

>.> pfffft what a maroon

So, dropping the "partially" now?

"Trump Vindicated!"

Sound-byte echoing achieved.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

LOL.

>.> pfffft what a maroon

Wow, it must disturb you a lot that I'm not a bit upset. How about answering it instead of deflecting?

The funniest thing is I already did.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

LOL.

>.> pfffft what a maroon

The funniest thing is I already did.

Show me then...link where you answered it.

Not the part where you accuse me of saying something I never did, we all already know you lied about that part. I mean the part where you directly answered the exact question I asked you.
edit on 22-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

LOL.

>.> pfffft what a maroon

Egg on a lot of faces today. That's for sure!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yep, Nunes is walking back the whole deal ... mission accomplished.

"Look, I told all of you that I don't believe that Obama wiretapped Trump ..."

CNN

Watch it. Someone has been read to filth for his little initiative today when he got back to the Hill ... you can see it on his face.

In an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes clarified that there is still no evidence to support President Trump's wiretap claims and responded to Democrats who are skeptical of his report.

Also ... Nunes: "I serve at the pleasure of the Republicans in my conference."

Yep, he serves the Republican party not the people who elected him.

(He's really not very good at this ... he's sweating and flushed.)
edit on 22-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

LOL.

>.> pfffft what a maroon

Egg on a lot of faces today. That's for sure!

Be careful about crowing when you're about to lay those eggs, LOL.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

CNN

Watch it. Someone has been read to filth for his little initiative today when he got back to the Hill ... you can see it on his face.

In an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes clarified that there is still no evidence to support President Trump's wiretap claims and responded to Democrats who are skeptical of his report.

He never said that Obama tapped Trump.
Spin.
Lol Schiff is pissing his pants.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

CNN

What a freaking circus.

Shame on me for allowing myself to be interested.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

CNN

What a freaking circus.

Shame on me for allowing myself to be interested.

Yep. I agree. What a freaking circus.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yep.

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join