It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yep, Mr. Nunes is poisoning the well.

Zero trust now in anything the Intelligence Committee investigation reveals, eh?

Something really damning must have shown up.

#SSDDpolitics

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Gryphon66

"Trump and his team were the subject of intelligence reports that ended up at this Whitehouse"

The above doesn't even have any meaning.

the "Subject of intelligence reports that ended up at this Whitehouse"

In whose stretch of the imagination does that even have value?

Remember Trump's philosophy about the Press ... any coverage is good coverage.

By the way, has the President expressed any regrets or support for the UK today, in light of the tragedy?

Or was he too busy being "somewhat vindicated"?

Maybe he is waiting to get the full facts from Theresa May? What do you want? Off the cuff, which you criticise, or to wait for a while, which you criticise?

What facts are needed to express our national concern for an apparent attack? What rot.

You don't seem very disturbed yourself by the by ... perhaps the Midlands are too far away from Westminster?

What can Trump do for my sister working in Westminster?

I am fully up to speed on what happened,

Yes, yes. You seem to be "fully up to speed" on just about everything....well, except logic...but what can we expect, evolution does not always favor intellect.

and don't need any words from Trump to put my mind at rest.

Who cares about YOUR mind, common human decency expresses condolescences for tragedy.

Check the thread on it - I was updating people.

Anyhow, Nunes on again now.
Standing by his claims.

"President Trump is right to some degree"
"It does appear that his name and others ended up in intelligence reports"
"Most people would say that is surveillance"

I couldn't have put the words in his mouth any better

Does he state the context in which Trump's name appears in the report?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

In possibly associated news ...

WASHINGTON ― Leaders of the House Oversight & Government Reform Committee on Wednesday asked the Trump administration to turn over all information it has related to payments that former national security adviser Michael Flynn received from foreign governments or other foreign entities. Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) and ranking Democrat Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) asked for the information in a letter sent to the White House, the FBI, the Department of Defense and the director of national intelligence.

“The Committee is reviewing whether Lt. General Michael Flynn, the former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency and the former National Security Advisor, fully disclosed his payments from Russian, Turkish, or other foreign sources, including but not limited to payments he received from Kremlin-backed media outlet known as RT (formerly Russia Today),” the congressmen say in the letter.

HuffPo

General Flynn still under investigation it seems. Seems that Mr. Nunes isn't the only one who wants to know "who knew what and when they knew it."

Also, Introvert ... I think this speaks to your point as well from NBC.

Flynn's gone.
Lets say he didn't disclose... so? He's been fired anyway, so if he goes to jail too, well it's his own fault for not declaring.

Now the UNKNOWN criminals who leaked information and the UNKOWN person(s) who ordered unmasking in order to collect private conversations about Trump's policies and his family and then share it widely... I suspect they are in a bit more trouble.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hmmm ... NOW you want to dismiss wrongdoing?

If Flynn broke the law, and the White House knew ... "who knew and when did they know it?"

Why was this covered up?

Rep. Chaffetz must be on to something, LOL.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

"Trump and his team were the subject of intelligence reports that ended up at this Whitehouse"

By the way, has the President expressed any regrets or support for the UK today, in light of the tragedy?

Maybe he is waiting to get the full facts from Theresa May? What do you want? Off the cuff, which you criticise, or to wait for a while, which you criticise?

What facts are needed to express our national concern for an apparent attack? What rot.

You don't seem very disturbed yourself by the by ... perhaps the Midlands are too far away from Westminster?

Yes, yes. You seem to be "fully up to speed" on just about everything....well, except logic...but what can we expect, evolution does not always favor intellect.

Who cares about YOUR mind, common human decency expresses condolescences for tragedy.

Standing by his claims.

Not that I heard.Lots more to come.
When asked by CNN whether the reports included Trump, he said 'Yes'.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Nunes just told Jake Tapper that he wants to make clear that these "incidental" disclosures happened AFTER the Election.

So ... he's already trying to provide some backspin to Trump's "vindication."

LOL ... the jokes write themselves.

Also ... Nunes: "The President needs to see what's out there on him, and decide whether it's proper or not."

LOL ... he just tipped his hand completely. He's working for Trump, not Congress, not the American people, and not the truth.

edit on 22-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Zero trust now in anything the Intelligence Committee investigation reveals, eh?

#SSDDpolitics

Oh so the information doesn't fit your narrative so, yeah, let's ignore it. Figures.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Standing by his claims.

Included Trump's name or contained info pertaining to Trump himself?

It's not unreasonable to assume that Trump's name would be mentioned if the intelligence reports were pertaining to a member of his team. But it is another thing entirely for him to be part of the report as one of the individuals being looked at.
edit on 22-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

#SSDDpolitics

Oh so the information doesn't fit your narrative so, yeah, let's ignore it. Figures.

Spin, spin, spin ...

link   

Nunes just told Jake Tapper that he wants to make clear that these "incidental" disclosures happened AFTER the Election.

So ... he's already trying to provide some backspin to Trump's "vindication."

LOL ... the jokes write themselves.

So it's better that an actual elected President was being spied on and not a Candidate?
The timing adds even more suspicion to Obama, who drafted his EO to spread intelligence data more widely...
It's going to be fascinating to see exactly when those dates line up...

Yes, the jokes write themselves - the latest one being "oh it wasn't October, so it's alright then"

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

#SSDDpolitics

Spin, spin, spin ...

yes, you do seem to be trying to switch the conversation and distance yourself from Trump being spied on. I wonder why?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Standing by his claims.

So let me get this straight, Comey (rightfully) would not do something like allude to briefing Obama, citing National Security concerns, yet Nunes will blatantly tell a reporter not only about an ongoing intelligence report, but absolutely relay to them the contents of who it entailed?

Wasn't it just you who was fighting so hard against unmasking? Isnt that leaking to the press?
edit on 22-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

#SSDDpolitics

Spin, spin, spin ...

yes, you do seem to be trying to switch the conversation and distance yourself from Trump being spied on. I wonder why?

Perhaps because Trump hasn't been spied on?

Not in any sense of the word, even the one you were desperately trying to twist to earlier?

Nunes has said, clearly that these communications that he's made the big production over today were incidentally collected.

And of course, many in the media are now noticing the coincidence that "unmasking" has been trumped up over the last few days in the Right media.

Nunes wanted to give his boss, er, President Trump, a headline ... that's why he disregarded protocol, ignored the standards of what and why Congressional investigations take place ... and has been in front of cameras all afternoon.

This is pretty basic stuff, UK.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Standing by his claims.

So let me get this straight, Comey (rightfully) would not do something like allude to briefing Obama, citing National Security concerns, yet Nunes will blatantly tell a reporter not only about an ongoing intelligence report, but absolutely relay to them the contents of who it entailed?

Wasn't it just you who was fighting so hard against unmasking? Isnt that leaking to the press?

You can say Nunes is lying all you like. That is your issue to deal with.
If you are going to create whatever narrative fits your predisposition that is up to you.
Note, I have already said that Trump was lying when he said Obama ordered surveillance of Trump Tower. It appears it's you and not me who is wedded to a narrative.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Good and subtle point ... did Nunes just reveal classified information to the media?

LOL.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

#SSDDpolitics

Spin, spin, spin ...

Perhaps because Trump hasn't been spied on?

Not in any sense of the word, even the one you were desperately trying to twist to earlier?

Nunes has said, clearly that these communications that he's made the big production over today were incidentally collected.

And of course, many in the media are now noticing the coincidence that "unmasking" has been trumped up over the last few days in the Right media.

Nunes wanted to give his boss, er, President Trump, a headline ... that's why he disregarded protocol, ignored the standards of what and why Congressional investigations take place ... and has been in front of cameras all afternoon.

This is pretty basic stuff, UK.

Data collection from spying that should only include masked information for US citizens.
Someone requests unmasking and you think that is not spying.

Sell it inside the echo chamber.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Good and subtle point ... did Nunes just reveal classified information to the media?

LOL.

He might have.
Good to get the information we've been waiting for though

Why Gerrit Dou?
edit on 22/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

LOL.

He might have.

Well, at least you are aware of your confirmation bias.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Standing by his claims.

You can say Nunes is lying all you like. That is your issue to deal with.
If you are going to create whatever narrative fits your predisposition that is up to you.
Note, I have already said that Trump was lying when he said Obama ordered surveillance of Trump Tower. It appears it's you and not me who is wedded to a narrative.

Point to where I said Nunes is lying.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

LOL.

He might have.

Well, at least you are aware of your confirmation bias.

Confirmation bias is not related to whether someone just revealed something they shouldn't.
I am always happy to hear any leaked information, but my happiness or not, it is often a crime.

new topics

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join