It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UKTruth

Yet, you've been "concluding on possibilities" 344 pages or so ... as it suits you.

For any reasonable person at this point there is ample evidence that some Trump associates communicated with agents of the Russian government that was at the time working to influence the American Election.

THAT is a fact. Anything else is merely desperate obfuscation.

Agreed %1000. I am even on the conservative spectrum.

Of course the gimmick after gimmick routine is also adding to the bad taste.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Yet, you've been "concluding on possibilities" 344 pages or so ... as it suits you.

For any reasonable person at this point there is ample evidence that some Trump associates communicated with agents of the Russian government that was at the time working to influence the American Election.

I'm "whatever" believes in the Constitution and equity before the law for all Americans.

I'm not sure how, particularly if a person is really concerned about national security, anyone wouldn't have EXTREME questions about Mr. Trump's choices at this point.

Even if (as I think is possible, though not likely, my OPINION) he is absolutely innocent of any collusion with the Russians.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I'm "whatever" believes in the Constitution and equity before the law for all Americans.

I'm not sure how, particularly if a person is really concerned about national security, anyone wouldn't have EXTREME questions about Mr. Trump's choices at this point.

Even if (as I think is possible, though not likely, my OPINION) he is absolutely innocent of any collusion with the Russians.

Which makes one wonder why certain members exert so much energy trying to deny the obvious problems.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hell, I was concerned when he wanted to increase tariffs, deport all the agriculture and building industry cheap labor, cut taxes, and move the budget to increase military spending all at te same time.

Perhaps Mr trump doesn't understand the cpi and inflation. Those are disastrous policies to impose quickly and will take decades to unravel without tanking the economy.

When all the working class people realize Walmart is too expensive for their crappy coal mining job and cars start at 40k they may be as dangerous as the Russians.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It's a lot like sports for some. You cheer for your team even when the domestic abuse claims about your qb are true.

People are as irational with party alegiance as they are with sports teams.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Wow
What a joke
The constitution provides for protection from unreasonable search, how did that work out for flynn? Can't wait for you to flip flop on this one come 18 or 20.

What ever EXTREME questions you have about trump and russia, multiple leo officials have stated there is no evidence of collusion or crime. This investigation has been going on since at least july of 16. Page, Stone, Manfort, Flynn ect...none of them have been charged with anything. Unless you have evidence otherwise? If so please post it.

The only crime sited by leo officials is the illegal possession, and distribution of the private conversation of an american citizen by the ic. Which means the former potus administration spied on the opposition parties presidential campaign. A situation that surly one who claims to believe in the constitution would have a problem and many questions about.

Unless all that blue is blinding you.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You have proof flynn had unreasonable search done? That's rediculous.

You have no idea what set the investigation off.

The leak was terrible it helped trump as much as hurt since he was given details of a secret investigation.

Now his former campaign manager going down....

We all believe the leakers who unmasked should go down. They hurt the entire investigation. For any side.

Political figures also have a different set of privacy rules because of the ethical requirements of disclosure.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

You answer your own question

We all believe the leakers who unmasked should go down. They hurt the entire investigation. For any side.

You prove the unreasonable search yourself.

Political figures also have a different set of privacy rules because of the ethical requirements of disclosure.

Unless you are referring to executive privilege please enlighten me to how "political figures" have special rules?

This entire exposed blight is a problem to all americans. It is really not ok for sitting officials to spy on those seeking to unseat them NO MATTER THE PARTY.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The leak was terrible it helped trump as much as hurt since he was given details of a secret investigation.

It's more about the illegal leaks, which is the only crime we have to talk about.
That is why understanding exactly who handled and distributed the information gleaned from spying on the Trump campaign is so important.
edit on 22/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Sure. There are a myriad of ethics rules around investment, disclosure of contact with foreign agents. Far too many to list.

And NO there is No proof of an illegal surveillance. Anywhere.

The leak was illegal but helped trump as much as hurt.

All the FBI needed was a link and their entire investigation is legal. Which is what happened based on the fact they actually found something.
edit on 22-3-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's more about the illegal leaks, which is the only crime we have to talk about.
That is why understanding exactly who handled and distributed the information gleaned from spying on the Trump campaign is so important.

I agree. However the leaks also tip trump off correct?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I agree. However the leaks also tip trump off correct?

It doesn't matter who they tipped off... the actual motivation was discussed in the hearing too. I am sure we will know more about that when the criminal (or criminals) are found.

Gowdy listed out some potential suspects, I am sure they will be able to whittle the list down and close in.
edit on 22/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Gowdy, while I like the man and is a very smart guy, was defecting.

He hasn't give ANY information they don't already have. He is grand standing.

Yes leaks are an issue.

So is the obvious connection of sleazy business unethical people trump has hired.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Yes leaks are an issue.

So is the obvious connection of sleazy business unethical people trump has hired.

Sleazy and unethical pretty much describes your political landscape.
I am not sure what connection you are talking about though?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Growing up on long island there were lots of stories about the Roosevelt family and Teddy in particular.
One summer he addressed the ladies of The Oyster Bay garden club and stressed the advantage of using fertelizer for maximum yield.
After the meeting one woman spoke to Mrs Roosevelt and expressed her concern that the president was found of using the word manure. The woman wondered if perhaps Mrs Roosevelt could persuade him to say fertelizer instead of manure. to which Mrs Roosevelt replayed "my dear it took me forever to get him to say manure"...

Your use of the word spying strikes me the same way.

Yes, sometimes it's best to just call it what it is, as opposed to the fancy name for it.

Oh let's not encourage anything like that. Manners are already at a premium here.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
A fairly decent assessmnt o what happened in the hearing:

www.washingtonpost.com... ping/?utm_term=.9f0adccbb786

Not really partisan, just highlighting the gist of what was said by Comey, and the general tact of the hearing. In short: the only REAL information coming out of it is the investigative interests of each party. The Dems want to probe Russia, the Reps wants to probe leaks.

It'd make for a decent thread for anyone interested.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: introvert

There is an official investigation in to their role in this last election.
One of the things brought up was the blatant Russian finger prints all over it . I didn't hear a word about VAULT 7 and the UMBRIGE program ...

Proof that congress isn't a conspiracy forum. Notice the only time they reference anything like that it's in a derogatory manner? Like when they discuss where trump gets his info...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Yes leaks are an issue.

Sleazy and unethical pretty much describes your political landscape.
I am not sure what connection you are talking about though?

Uh flynn, manafort, Stone, ross. All unethical on a Clinton scale.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Poor Sean. When he gets to the pearly gates he's gonna be like that kid in JAWS wearing the fake shark fin, pointing at his brother saying. "He made me do it. He talked me into it" only he'll be pointing at trump instead of his brother.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
A fairly decent assessmnt o what happened in the hearing:

www.washingtonpost.com... ping/?utm_term=.9f0adccbb786

Not really partisan, just highlighting the gist of what was said by Comey, and the general tact of the hearing. In short: the only REAL information coming out of it is the investigative interests of each party. The Dems want to probe Russia, the Reps wants to probe leaks.

It'd make for a decent thread for anyone interested.

Very true. The two parties used the mic for their puposes.

While the Intel folks just said we can't discuss. Yes the leaks are bad, yes we are investigating trump. (With the current DOJ)

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join