It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

There is an official investigation in to their role in this last election.
One of the things brought up was the blatant Russian finger prints all over it . I didn't hear a word about VAULT 7 and the UMBRIGE program ...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: introvert

One of the things brought up was the blatant Russian finger prints all over it . I didn't hear a word about VAULT 7 and the UMBRIGE program ...

Take that up with the authorities.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: shooterbrody
When anyone shows the doj looked into the clinton foundation in the same manor as the doj did into the trump campaign I will quit with the spying accusations.
Unless you think it is now ok for a sitting administration to turn the ic on the oppositions campaign?
Or did the ic yesterday not say flynn was "unmasked"?

No matter the party, no matter the administration it will never be ok for the us government to spy on its citizens.

Even if we could show what you are asking for, you would just find something else to whine about.

At first, people said the Russia "thing" was made-up fake news. Now it's been proven to be real. the outrage has moved to spying and leakers.

It's never ending with you guys. Always concocting the conspiracy and playing the victim.

What "Russia thing" has been proven?

Yes, so what has been proven?

That there is an investigation in to Russia, the election, etc.

Do I have to repeat the same thing over and over?

So you are saying an investigation has been proven to be real? If so, then it is not the case that people said the investigation was "fake news" and of course is not very interesting anyway. I actually thought the investigation wasn't real and the media were lying, but there was hardly a broad view of it being fake news. The collusion narrative has been called fake news more widely.
edit on 21/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So you are saying an investigation has been proven to be real?

Indeed. Many people dismissed any possibility that Russia was behind the hacking of the DNC, etc.

This investigation opens up that possibility.

The collusion narrative has been called fake news.

As well as the possibility of Russian being behind the hacks.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The below perfectly underscores why Trump lying, is important

"The president has to find a way, I think, to walk it back," King said during an appearance Tuesday on WWOR radio in New York.
King said the first casualty could be Trump’s credibility in the event of a real crisis involving North Korea, China, Russia or a terrorist group.
"That’s what he does have to worry about," the New York Republican said. "Where the president gets some real intelligence saying a real attack could be occurring and people may think it’s the same as his tweet about Obama."

thus leaving him completely incapable of governing.

Sour ce
edit on 21-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I think he should keep repeating the MSM news until they come clean and retract their fake news stories .

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I think he should keep repeating the MSM news until they come clean and retract their fake news stories .

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what you mean...can you clarify?

ETA: Nevermind, don't bother clarifying, I understand and I imagine you're just hoping that somewhere along the line someone with next to zero intellect is going to buy into your nonsensical narrative and be swayed into beliving it.

Don't waste your time, those with more than half a brain (which is most of ATS) already know that Trump's greatest asset is manufacturing....manufacturing manure from his mouth and his twitter account. 37% rating in less than 100 days and regretfully for him, his slippery-slope is downward leaning.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Well the MSM said he was under investigations and was bugged . Hillary even tweeted it quoting from Slate ...The MSM even released classified information on Flynn who was being tapped as well . I am not sure what he needs to re-tract .It was all done under Obamas watch so .

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Well the MSM said he was under investigations and was bugged
When did the MSM say that?

The MSM even released classified information on Flynn who was being tapped as well
Was it Flynn's phone which was tapped? Where did you get this information?

edit on 3/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It was mentioned in the hearings that his name was un-masked and released to the press . As far as the other MSM news putting out the story this thread is full of links .

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I am not sure

Hmmm....that sounds familiar, now where could I have heard that before?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

It was mentioned in the hearings that his name was un-masked and released to the press .
Yes, I know. Where did you hear that it was Flynn's phone which was tapped?

As far as the other MSM news putting out the story this thread is full of links .
I have seen none that said Trump was under investigation or that he was "bugged."

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Great come back .Really adds to your depth . Maybe Hillary should re-tract her tweet saying that Trump was being investigated during the election .

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Can you quote that tweet, please?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage The tweet is in the thread

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

So, you can't quote it?

I've seen Spicer.
edit on 3/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Like I said, always playing the victim.

Well constructed rebuttal.
Really something to hang your hat on.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Great come back .Really adds to your depth . Maybe Hillary should re-tract her tweet saying that Trump was being investigated during the election .

Adds to my depth? You need to gain some perspective buddy...I'm not trying to "add to my depth" nor was that any meaningful attempt at a "come back"...and for THAT matter, my original post tonight was not a reply to ANYONE at all, hence a "come back" (can you be any more childish?) was totally not required.

I could care less what Hillary does...I can only marginally stand her more than Trump and that isn't saying much. Yet, the two are completely unrelated.

But ok...maybe she should, and maybe you should start a thread about Hillary and how she should retract her tweet....I'll agree with that concept...but THIS thread happens to be about Trump's lie, not Hillary's.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
money.cnn.com...

Here's an interview with one of Judge Napolitano's sources - Larry Johnson an ex CIA analyst.

He confirms that his contacts under Clapper and Brenner reported that GCHQ was spying on Trump for the US. The only issue Johnson has with Napolitano's report is that he did not mention Obama specifically.

The evidence available to the public is circumstantial (and may always be so);

When the IC falsely claimed all 17 agencies were in agreement about Russian hacking, it showed that they were engaged in a politically motivated agenda against Trump.

He gives examples of how GCHQ has been the source of other intelligence operations:

www.theguardian.com... -us-election-hacking-uk-intelligence
The UK’s role suggests that the compromise of email exchanges among senior Democrats was spotted when voice intercepts, computer traffic or agents picked up content of the emails flowing towards Moscow.

www.nytimes.com...
American allies, including the British and the Dutch, had provided information describing meetings in European cities between Russian officials — and others close to Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin — and associates of President-elect Trump

My conclusion is that the British GCHQ was doing it's best to help the IC exaggerate the Russian narrative. They would have definitely been spying on Trump, and if there was anything at all to leak, there would have been documents or recordings all over the MSM long ago. They tried and failed.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Indeed. Many people dismissed any possibility that Russia was behind the hacking of the DNC, etc.

This investigation opens up that possibility.

Director Comey explicitly stated there was not a direct
link to Russia in the emails leaks. In fact he stated
very clearly there was an intermediary.

Comey puts an End to Russian Link to Wikileaks

edit on 22-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join