It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

Well, no, he does have a point. After all, the NYT headlined with wire taps against the Trump campaign.

The New York Times accurately repeats what Trump says.

Perhaps they should not lie, and then others would not repeat such lies.

You mean Trump should not lie if he does not want others to report what he says.

Check the date of the NYT article and the date of the Trump tweet.
You might find that the NYT ran their story 2 months prior to Trump's tweet.
Nice attempt to change history.
edit on 21/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
When anyone shows the doj looked into the clinton foundation in the same manor as the doj did into the trump campaign I will quit with the spying accusations.
Unless you think it is now ok for a sitting administration to turn the ic on the oppositions campaign?
Or did the ic yesterday not say flynn was "unmasked"?

No matter the party, no matter the administration it will never be ok for the us government to spy on its citizens.

Even if we could show what you are asking for, you would just find something else to whine about.

At first, people said the Russia "thing" was made-up fake news. Now it's been proven to be real. the outrage has moved to spying and leakers.

It's never ending with you guys. Always concocting the conspiracy and playing the victim.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The "narrative" about rolling back the tweets is factual. It's what happened.

Yes. Damage control.

Of course it means he was involved if he was briefed.

No. It means he was briefed. That does not mean he had any effect on the process.

As Gowdy intimated, we also need to know if he requested unmasked information. At the moment he himself has not been ruled as the leaker.

So now Obama is a suspect in the leaks?

This is getting absurd.

Yes, Obama was involved if he is was briefed and especially if he requested the unmasked view of information. These are the legitimate lines of questioning by Gowdy.

Whoever had access to the unmasked information is a suspect. Comey outlined the process they would go through in such an investigation yesterday. Start with all and then rule out some and continue to narrow down. Makes sense to me.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

When anyone shows the doj looked into the clinton foundation in the same manor as the doj did into the trump campaign I will quit with the spying accusations.
Unless you think it is now ok for a sitting administration to turn the ic on the oppositions campaign?

No matter the party, no matter the administration it will never be ok for the us government to spy on its citizens.

Even if we could show what you are asking for, you would just find something else to whine about.

At first, people said the Russia "thing" was made-up fake news. Now it's been proven to be real. the outrage has moved to spying and leakers.

It's never ending with you guys. Always concocting the conspiracy and playing the victim.

What "Russia thing" has been proven?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
We can only hope that the next round of questions will have more substance ...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

A sitting admin spying on political opposition is "something to whine about"? So are you going to be ok with sessions and trump spying on the dems in 18 or 20? Will it only be something for you to "whine about"? You know what you probably will be ok with it as you have no issues with what was done to Sanders.

Please provide any evidence the "russia" thing was any more than bots and stupid facebook news stories. We got "we think" putin liked trump more only because we know he hated clinton yesterday. Clapper has stated there is no evidence of any collusion. Now we know they were investigating since July of 16. Investigate away, if there was anything the big O would have hammered trump before leaving office.

There is no "conspiracy" here. Either flynn was "unmasked" or the ic leaked info. We know for a fact the obama admin was spying on trumps campaign.

That and trump is ignorant of how the ic works, and lies in his tweets.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Obama's scorched earth gladio operations are real.

Most of this hype came after the election.

Democrats are bitter and jealous and very dangerous.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Good point he made about no one on the House Intel Committee being surprised that Comey stated there was an investigation. They already knew that. Basically all we got was a public statement which confirmed the surveillance on Trump associates, which the media (who also knew already and had reported on an investigation) is spinning to prop up their guilt narrative.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: introvert

Obama's scorched earth gladio operations are real.

Most of this hype came after the election.

Democrats are bitter and jealous and very dangerous.

That is certainly a narrative being presented.

Unfortunately there is only one party. The divisive one. You seem to help prop it up a lot!

Your over lords Thank you!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
May as well post this here.

Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano is being kept off the air indefinitely amid the controversy over his unverified claims that British intelligence wiretapped Trump Tower at the behest of former President Obama.

www.latimes.com...
Thanks. From those who will appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

In a statement read on the Fox News program “MediaBuzz” on Sunday, Napolitano defended his comments. He said he “reported what the sources told me, reported it accurately and I do believe the substance of what they told me.”

Well as there is still an ongoing investigation perhaps we will find out "the sources" and "the substance".

Interesting for fox to shut Napolitano down. Anyone know if this is permanent or just a Bryan Williams break?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Growing up on long island there were lots of stories about the Roosevelt family and Teddy in particular.
One summer he addressed the ladies of The Oyster Bay garden club and stressed the advantage of using fertelizer for maximum yield.
After the meeting one woman spoke to Mrs Roosevelt and expressed her concern that the president was found of using the word manure. The woman wondered if perhaps Mrs Roosevelt could persuade him to say fertelizer instead of manure. to which Mrs Roosevelt replayed "my dear it took me forever to get him to say manure"...

Your use of the word spying strikes me the same way.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

We all must bow to the overlords.

We have no choice.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Last spring he had trusted sources that assured him the FBI had enough to put Hillary away for years. "Sure thing. From inside the FBI..."
He was full of it then and he's full of it now.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Growing up on long island there were lots of stories about the Roosevelt family and Teddy in particular.
One summer he addressed the ladies of The Oyster Bay garden club and stressed the advantage of using fertelizer for maximum yield.
After the meeting one woman spoke to Mrs Roosevelt and expressed her concern that the president was found of using the word manure. The woman wondered if perhaps Mrs Roosevelt could persuade him to say fertelizer instead of manure. to which Mrs Roosevelt replayed "my dear it took me forever to get him to say manure"...

Your use of the word spying strikes me the same way.

Yes, sometimes it's best to just call it what it is, as opposed to the fancy name for it.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

There is an official investigation in to their role in this last election.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Like I said, always playing the victim.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yes, so what has been proven?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yes, so what has been proven?

That there is an investigation in to Russia, the election, etc.

Do I have to repeat the same thing over and over?
edit on 21-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join