It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Russia did not cause Bill Clinton's inept, dying, drunken, corrupt, unaccomplished wife to lose the election. They had nothing to do with it. There is no evidence of any such thing. She lost. It's over.

Saying this will never change the fact that Trump is also inept, corrupt and unaccomplished. It also proves that someone like that can win an election.

Yep, she lost because she was a horrible person and it was between who people thought was less worse than the other.

It was also a a win based on the idea that Clinton screwed over Sanders. Basically it was a protest win and the next election is going to be worse. The winner only has to say they dislike Trump and will not be based on their morals, accomplishment or how much experience they have.

It will be another protest win in regard to it not being Trump and the it is the American people who will lose once again.

So enjoy these four years.

edit on 4-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Your are dense...

Without a court order

The President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year provided it is only for foreign intelligence information;[7] targeting foreign powers as defined by 50 U.S.C. § 1801(a)(1),(2),(3)[12] in certain conditions; and there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party.[13]

The Attorney General is required to make a certification of these conditions under seal to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court,[14] and report on their compliance to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.[15]

Since 50 U.S.C. § 1802(a)(1)(A) of this Act specifically limits warrantless surveillance to foreign powers as defined by 50 U.S.C. §1801(a) (1),(2), (3) and omits the definitions contained in 50 U.S.C. §1801(a) (4),(5),(6) the act does not authorize the use of warrantless surveillance on: groups engaged in international terrorism or activities in preparation therefore; foreign-based political organizations, not substantially composed of United States persons; or entities that are directed and controlled by a foreign government or governments.[16] Under the FISA act, anyone who engages in electronic surveillance except as authorized by statute is subject to both criminal penalties[17] and civil liabilities.[18]

Under 50 U.S.C. § 1811, the President may also authorize warrantless surveillance at the beginning of a war. Specifically, he may authorize such surveillance "for a period not to exceed fifteen calendar days following a declaration of war by the Congress".[19]

what part do I need to explain to you using small words so you will understand?

Not sure how to help you? This exchange feels familiar...the profound reality disconnect..

I see you posting text...None of which supports what you are claiming?

What part of that do you think allows a US President to order a Wire-Tap an American Citizen?

link   
CNN have changed their headline...

Perhaps even they get embarrassed by their fake news from time to time.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Mictain

Ill withhold judgement till the press briefing yes Trump historically has had many open mouth insert foot moments but we'll just wait and see whether theres a full house or a pair of two's.

What if the latter and deuces are wild?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Ill withhold judgement till the press briefing yes Trump historically has had many open mouth insert foot moments but we'll just wait and see whether theres a full house or a pair of two's.

Whitehouse are preparing a statement...

I imagine it will go something like this...

SPICER:
Everyone calm down! President Trump has now been caught up on his medication and is all cozied into bed! Nothing to see here! No Questions!

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
5 tweets - read from the bottom up.......

This is the first I have heard of this accusation, for Trump to make such brazen claims suggests he has evidence to back it up - what that evidence is, is unknown and how it ties directly to Obama is so very very interesting.

Could this be the mother of all fake news, or the camel that breaks Obamas back?

For Trump to make such brazen claims suggests he has evidence to back it up? Not true, he has a pattern of saying things with no evidence, especially brazen claims. If he wants people to believe him, he'll have to provide evidence.
edit on 04pmSat, 04 Mar 2017 13:34:13 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: windword

well...you don't know that. There was ample of media mediated allegation...but im not sure there was ample evidence. Especially under FISA instead of criminal court. It should have been the FBI investigating using criminal proceedings.

The whole thing is strange. I'd like to believe Obama didn't just get caught performing seditious acts. But he's the same man who weaponized the IRS for political use. So i don't have much faith.

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

SPICER:
Everyone calm down! President Trump has now been caught up on his medication and is all cozied into bed! Nothing to see here! No Questions!

I can see you are diving in with your usual insight.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Talk about spin and fake news! There was ample "probable cause" for the FISA warrant.

The FISA warrant was only granted when Obama narrowed his request
to look for banking connections to Russia on a server in Trump Tower.

If the tap was continued and used broadly, it was illegal.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Funny thing.

Putin said the same thing when he was accused of hacking our election.

LOL.

link   
a reply to: darkbake

The terrorist Network CNN is saying that Donald Trump is sending out these tweets to distract from the Russians.

link   

originally posted by: Berns23
AFAIK, a FISA cannot be obtained unless there is at least some evidence of wrongdoing to justify it. There is no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia, so a FISA would have been illegal in the first place.

The President can order a wiretap when it deals with foreign government up to a year without a court order.

link   

SPICER:

or like this...

What you heard was FAKE NEWS..it just simply was not true...its ALL FAKE NEWS...(someone whispers in spicer's ear)...

What our president of the united states tweeted was facts...ALTERNATIVE FACTS...no, i will not be available for questioning

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Your are dense...

Without a court order

The President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year provided it is only for foreign intelligence information;[7] targeting foreign powers as defined by 50 U.S.C. § 1801(a)(1),(2),(3)[12] in certain conditions; and there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party.[13]

The Attorney General is required to make a certification of these conditions under seal to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court,[14] and report on their compliance to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.[15]

Since 50 U.S.C. § 1802(a)(1)(A) of this Act specifically limits warrantless surveillance to foreign powers as defined by 50 U.S.C. §1801(a) (1),(2), (3) and omits the definitions contained in 50 U.S.C. §1801(a) (4),(5),(6) the act does not authorize the use of warrantless surveillance on: groups engaged in international terrorism or activities in preparation therefore; foreign-based political organizations, not substantially composed of United States persons; or entities that are directed and controlled by a foreign government or governments.[16] Under the FISA act, anyone who engages in electronic surveillance except as authorized by statute is subject to both criminal penalties[17] and civil liabilities.[18]

Under 50 U.S.C. § 1811, the President may also authorize warrantless surveillance at the beginning of a war. Specifically, he may authorize such surveillance "for a period not to exceed fifteen calendar days following a declaration of war by the Congress".[19]

what part do I need to explain to you using small words so you will understand?

Not sure how to help you? This exchange feels familiar...the profound reality disconnect..

I see you posting text...None of which supports what you are claiming?

What part of that do you think allows a US President to order a Wire-Tap an American Citizen?

Again so pay attention...

When the wiretap is directed a foreign government and a US citizen is incidentally caught up in it.

I cant make it an easier to understand so if you still cannot grasp this your on your own and can waste someone elses times trying to explain it to you and others.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: windword
Talk about spin and fake news! There was ample "probable cause" for the FISA warrant.

The FISA warrant was only granted when Obama narrowed his request
to look for banking connections to Russia on a server in Trump Tower.

If the tap was continued and used broadly, it was illegal.

It was the FBI, not Obama, and I don't care about your "IFS"! I care about facts! What makes you think that the FISA warrant expired, and that surveillance continued anyway? Where's your evidence? This is just spin, fake news and faux outrage!

edit on 4-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That is because the fact is that under the Obama administration it was wiretapping and that legally the wiretapping have to come from the white house.

link   
a reply to: ausername

Each side has the good oil on the other that could open a can of worms going way back before 9-11,JFK back to the start of deep state it could be quite a civics lesson.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

But he's the same man who weaponized the IRS for political use. So i don't have much faith.

I don't have any faith in the credibility of your opinion's..

the FBI is not likely to pursue criminal charges having found no proof that the scrutiny was in an effort to hunt enemies.

we found little evidence (in fact, no one has) linking the actions of the IRS to the Obama White House

www.politifact.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The FISA warrant was requested and obtained by the FBI, legally and by the book, not under some special circumstances that enabled Obama to order a covert surveillance operation on Trump.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

But he's the same man who weaponized the IRS for political use. So i don't have much faith.

I don't have any faith in the credibility of your opinion's..

the FBI is not likely to pursue criminal charges having found no proof that the scrutiny was in an effort to hunt enemies.

we found little evidence (in fact, no one has) linking the actions of the IRS to the Obama White House

www.politifact.com...

politifact

You have faith in their opinions it seems. Says it all.
Next you'll be linking the mom and pop shop of Snopes.

edit on 4/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join