It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
May as well post this here.

Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano is being kept off the air indefinitely amid the controversy over his unverified claims that British intelligence wiretapped Trump Tower at the behest of former President Obama.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: UKTruth

Trumps tweet wasn't a lie. If it was, it wasn't his lie. The lie started with the MSM during the election. He just weaponized their lie against them, in front of congress, for all to see.

I'm hoping you mean that sarcastically, otherwise I seriously don't know what to think about your state of mind.

Of course it was his lie. HE typed it. And now, he is eating so much crow he's choking on it.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am more interested in the details around the Obama administration spying on the Trump campaign. Lot's more to find out there.

Then, create a new thread about that which can stay on topic.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am more interested in the details around the Obama administration spying on the Trump campaign. Lot's more to find out there.

Then, create a new thread about that which can stay on topic.

Why when it's relevant to this one?
How would Obama's administration spying on the Trump campaign not be relevant to Trump saying Obama ordered a wiretap on him?
Are you upset about not being able to box in the conversation again? You really must get over that.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Trumps tweet wasn't a lie. If it was, it wasn't his lie. The lie started with the MSM during the election. He just weaponized their lie against them, in front of congress, for all to see.

I'm hoping you mean that sarcastically, otherwise I seriously don't know what to think about your state of mind.

Of course it was his lie. HE typed it. And now, he is eating so much crow he's choking on it.

No, it made sense to me.. not everyone is so obsessed with the tweet and can see the bigger picture and understand why people might say things. You seem to think that people who don't agree with you are insane... hmmm... that might be a sign of insanity... I'd get that checked if i were you.

I did like Trump's comment last night at his event... questioning why the media criticise him for spreading their news. Brilliant line. He's right too... it was the media that has hyped this and he just added Obama to the mix.

edit on 21/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I did like Trump's comment last night at his event... questioning why the media criticise him for spreading their news.

The media defends itself by pointing out that they are merely reporting what Trump says, so, like the fifth grader he is, he just turns it around and repeats it back. Remember: "You're the puppet?"

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The leaks are not the issue. It's what's been revealed by the leaks that is the issue. It's what's been revealed by the leaks that needs looking at.
Comey couldn't even say that any leaks were being investigated at this time.
But they sure are looking at the Russian connections that seem to be at every turn.
That's whats going to be important to congress and the American people.
No one cares about leakers.
And if it's all so innocent as Trump claims why in hell has everyone on his team lied about it.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It's the word spying. They're not spying. They were investigating crimes.
That's what the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE does.
They had probable cause because of the behavior of trumps people.
No one has had to manufacture the reasons for the investigating.
What the hell were they up to and why did they all lie???
edit on 3212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I did like Trump's comment last night at his event... questioning why the media criticise him for spreading their news.

The media defends itself by pointing out that they are merely reporting what Trump says, so, like the fifth grader he is, he just turns it around and repeats it back. Remember: "You're the puppet?"

Well, no, he does have a point. After all, the NYT headlined with wire taps against the Trump campaign.
Perhaps they should not lie, and then others would not repeat such lies.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's the word spying. They're not spying. They were investigating crimes.
That's what the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE does.
No one has had to manufacture the reasons for the investigating.
What the hell were they up to and why did they all lie???

An 8 months "counter intelligence" operation almost certainly means spying.
I posted the CIA's own views on the the roadmap for counter intelligence they stated way back in 2007.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Well, no, he does have a point. After all, the NYT headlined with wire taps against the Trump campaign.

The New York Times accurately repeats what Trump says.

Perhaps they should not lie, and then others would not repeat such lies.

You mean Trump should not lie if he does not want others to report what he says.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He was surveiled

No. Members of his campaign were surveilled. I have a hunch that, at some point, this will be a crucial point that Trump himself will make to protect himself.

Oh count on it. I'm waiting at the corner where the local bus passes by.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I'm interested in your constant use of the word spying.
Are you doing that to be as offensive as you can be?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
When anyone shows the doj looked into the clinton foundation in the same manor as the doj did into the trump campaign I will quit with the spying accusations.
Unless you think it is now ok for a sitting administration to turn the ic on the oppositions campaign?
Or did the ic yesterday not say flynn was "unmasked"?

No matter the party, no matter the administration it will never be ok for the us government to spy on its citizens.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

When anyone shows the doj looked into the clinton foundation in the same manor as the doj did into the trump campaign I will quit with the spying accusations.

The Clinton Foundation has been investigated by the IRS. Good enough for you?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The "narrative" about rolling back the tweets is factual. It's what happened.

Yes. Damage control.

Of course it means he was involved if he was briefed.

No. It means he was briefed. That does not mean he had any effect on the process.

As Gowdy intimated, we also need to know if he requested unmasked information. At the moment he himself has not been ruled as the leaker.

So now Obama is a suspect in the leaks?

This is getting absurd.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Are we still talking about the leaker? Why do you guys all of a sudden care to prosecute a leaker when over the years leakers have always been gods gift on here. Snowden, Manning, Assange. These are your heroes.
To turn this around and claim the leaker is now the issue is quite frankly hypocritical.
The leaks weren't important when it was Hillary with the target on her back. Over and over its not the leaks it's what the leaks reveal. When the DNC said hey what about the crime of hacking and stealing you guys said no foul.

Wow how does it feel to have that shoe on the other foot now?
And right now it doesn't appear that who leaked is of any concern to the FBI either. They, like the rest of US know the important point is what's been revealed. Not who leaked.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We would need to read the warrant in order to know that.
That hasn't been released, to the best of my knowledge.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

the irs is not the doj
or does the irs now have access to the ic?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Are we still talking about the leaker? Why do you guys all of a sudden care to prosecute a leaker when over the years leakers have always been gods gift on here. Snowden, Manning, Assange. These are your heroes.
To turn this around and claim the leaker is now the issue is quite frankly hypocritical.
The leaks weren't important when it was Hillary with the target on her back. Over and over its not the leaks it's what the leaks reveal. When the DNC said hey what about the crime of hacking and stealing you guys said no foul.

Wow how does it feel to have that shoe on the other foot now?
And right now it doesn't appear that who leaked is of any concern to the FBI either. They, like the rest of US know the important point is what's been revealed. Not who leaked.

Snowden was identified and will be arrested as soon as he shows his face in the US.
Likewise Assange.
Manning was arrested.

Very different to a unknown criminal who has seen no justice and who may still be lurking to break the law again.
The information this unknown criminal has provided has already been actioned as Flynn is gone.

The ONLY crime that has been committed that we know about is by this leaker, so it is the single most important issue.

edit on 21/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join