It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Perhaps if you tried communicating in a way not riddled with logical fallacies and dishonesty?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

not even close.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Trump is not being investigated personally, at least as far as reports have shown.

And quite honestly, even if he were, it's extremely likely it would have been for a damned good reason.

Comey gave you the reason. The Obama administration were spying on Trump associates in order to determine whether any collusion took place. As part of this, someone illegally leaked information gathered from said spying and as yet we don't know who, but it sounded like the suspects can be whittled down to people like Lynch, Brennan, Clapper... I do believe there was a request to determine exactly who could have seen unmasked information. Comey was also clear that the President can request such unmasked information.
edit on 20/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
I see the pro-Trumpers are still clinging to hope despite the facts.

How very sad.

I feel like I'm talking to house plants ... did you see the same broadcasts I did? Because apparently some folks saw something completely different.

Apparently now, being investigated by the FBI is equal to being spied on by the Obama Administration.

That's the only hysterical claim that's getting made here, and that's about as irrational as they come.

Am I missing something?

Yup, watched most of it via Internet stream while I was playing Battlefield 1. It seems that some people simply do not want to admit they were wrong, whether that be because of pride or arrogance - who knows.

You're not missing anything mate.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hey Trumpanzees, You lost. Get over it.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Lol, another liberal who doesn't understand what they have just been told.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruthIt's a near certainty that the Obama Administration was spying on the Trump campaign.

No. It's a near certainty that Trumps associates got swept up into an investigation involving Russia attempting to influence the outcome of the election.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You believe Jim Comey now? You're as inconsistent with that as the polls you believe in.

You take a very specific statement that he made about certain reported leaks and desperately try to claim therefore that all media (at least those not sucking up to Trump) are fake.

Your falling flat here, my posting history speaks for itself.
You would be hard pressed to find an instance where I
thought he should not be believed. Your flailing now....

There's no words for this beyond absurd, ludicrous, asinine, ridiculous, etc, and I'm tired of repeating them.

Sad attempt at ad hom, I have come to realize this is the sum total
of your ability to hold intelligent discourse.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruthIt's a near certainty that the Obama Administration was spying on the Trump campaign.

No. It's a near certainty that Trumps associates got swept up into an investigation involving Russia attempting to influence the outcome of the election.

Either/or. The Obama administration used counter intelligence surveillance to tap into conversations including Trump campaign members and then unmasked information about a US Citizen (at least one) was leaked to the press.

The first part is unlikely to be illegal - the second part is.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

LOL, another Non-American Troll living thousands of miles away from here still thinking he can tell the rest of us what's happening in our own back yards.
edit on 20-3-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Im going to give DJT credit and say he leaked his tax return to uppercut Maddow, and just go with this to save having to think on my own.

Among the leaks that have incensed the president is the New York Times report about phone records that showed members of Trump’s presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials before the election. Another was the Washington Post report about former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s FBI interview concerning whether he had spoken to the Russian ambassador about US sanctions prior to the election, and whether his statements contradicted a transcript of an intercepted call which could expose Flynn to criminal charges.

www.bostonglobe.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

LOL, another Non-American Troll living thousands of miles away from here still thinking he can tell the rest of us what's happening in our own back yards.

Come on, man. You're better than that. You're smart, and have a repertoire of wit. The old "you're not even from here so butt out" ad hom is beneath you.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I didn't know there was anything to "win" or "lose"?? I sure would like to know what the prize was they were competing for!!

I think everyone generally wants to get to the bottom of this whole ordeal. I think most people just want their questions answered. I think most people won't give two S**ts either way and will believe what they want to believe at the end of the day..

However back to the OP and the questions of if Trump or his team were spied on, watched, bugged, tapped, wired, investigated, electronic surveillance, etc have been answered...

And that answer is YES!!!

Now did Obama order it?? NO. I have to take Comey at his word on that exact question......Did Obama KNOW about it?? I would have to say HELL YES!! And he leaked that info in a effort to help his party. I don't think there is any way around that. FBI did watch Trump and his team since July 2016 period....I don't know how people around cant see that is surveillance.....PERIOD!!
edit on 20-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Someone has to tell you, as you seem oblivious to the fact you were just told that the Obama Administration has been running counter intelligence on Trump campaign associates for 8 months.
Your need to hurl around insults suggests you do actually know what you were just told, but can't come to terms with it.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Either/or. The Obama administration used counter intelligence surveillance to tap into conversations including Trump campaign members and then unmasked information about a US Citizen (at least one) was leaked to the press.

The first part is unlikely to be illegal - the second part is.

I think the distinction is pretty important. It's not an either/or scenario. Saying Obama ordered spying on the Trump Campaign is NOT tantamount to claiming that Trump and his associates are being investigated for possible connections with an attempt to derail the US election process by teh Russians.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Now did Obama order it?? NO. I have to take Comey at his word on that exact question......

This part is fact.

Did Obama KNOW about it?? I would have to say HELL YES!! And he leaked that info in a effort to help his party. I don't think there is any way around that. FBI did watch Trump and his team since July 2016 period....I don't know how people around cant see that is surveillance.....PERIOD!!

This part is nothing more than conjecture.

Big difference between the two.

edit on 20/3/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Interesting response, given I see you pass judgement on global affairs all the time.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

We certainly need to know exactly who was involved in order to get to the leaker, so they can go to jail.

Leaker?
Or NINE leakers?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You don't understand. This is a common thread between him and I.

He's constantly informing me about stuff he doesn't know. To the point where he tried telling me what was really happening once in California where I live. He refused to accept that perhaps, that me living right in the spot were were talking about might mean I know what I'm talking about. But he insisted out of arrogance that I needed him to tell me what was happening where I actually live.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

So you agree then?? Trump and his team were "spied on" while Obama was in Office??

new topics

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join