It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

The classified stuff is presented at closed hearings and via classified written notices.

The public won't ever see it.

Yes, that's what Classified means I believe.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Is there any fact that would undermine your belief that Trump's tweets regarding illegal surveillance?

Many facts, but they prove he was surveilled. Therefore he
was listened in on. In fact if you were listening to Comey right now, you would
be well informed. I take it your not listening though.

Trump has proved that there is an investigation into "alleged" ties
between some of his associates, himself and Russia.

Therefore that is 100% proof that he was "listened in on"
To say otherwise is just folly.

edit on 20-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's all buried deep with no paper trails.

That's how they get away with it.

So anything could be true, right?

I could claim that Mr. Trump has secret plans in place to destroy the American government and economy ... and you couldn't deny that because I can claim "it's all buried deep with no paper trails"? Right?

Actually, I don't have to claim that ... his Budget proposal has been published.

But you see the point. You're arguing for the "Pig in a Poke" theory.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: GuidedKill

There is no evidence to support the President's baseless allegations about unlawful surveillance by the Obama Administration.

There is indeed an Investigation active into members of the Trump campaign involved in collusion with Russian agents; of course this investigation likely involves FISA warrants, because that is a requirement of the law. That investigation is on-going; the evidence acquired thus far was not discussed.

There is confirmation from the highest levels of our Intelligence Community that Russian government forces did attack the American electoral process.

From this point, it is clear that only those mindlessly defending Trump that will deny these very direct and obvious facts.

I am still a little confused...So Comey says there is "no evidence to support the presidents claim that there was surveillance done under Obama". And then turns around and says "they have been investigation Trump and Russia since July?!?!?!

WHO WAS PRESIDENT IN JULY?????

And better yet what kind of investigation doesn't involve investigating the suspect?? WOW LE must have changed a lot since I retired...

I think Comey's revelation is important for two reasons:
1) as confirmation that there is an investigation into Trump associates.
2) the investigation is actually a counter intelligence investigation... since July. It is highly unlikely this has not included spying on the Trump campaign.

We need to understand what this counter intelligence was and who was included in it.

Exactly!!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Is there any fact that would undermine your belief that Trump's tweets regarding illegal surveillance?

Yes, many. In fact if you were listening to Comey right now, you would

All you've got is ad hominem? LOL. If your posts are an example of being "well-informed" then I'm glad I'm not ... in your obviously absurd terms.

Trump hasn't proven anything, zealot. Trump has made himself and the United States of America look like fools on the world stage. The damage he PERSONALLY is causing to America is unmeasurable.

There is absolutely ZERO proof that Trump was "listened in on."

Are you just bald-faced lying to see if anyone will call you on it?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

That's the point I have been trying to make....Call it what you want but simple fact is President Trump was spied on, wither it was for the Russians or what ever it is...FBI stated they have been looking into the Trump team and Russia since July.....

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Who exactly?

The media reporting on facts?

The media is putting a spin on this entire story for the
exact purpose of undermining The President of The United States.

Countless rebroadcasts of nut jobs like Madonna "thought about
blowing up the White House" etc. Mika Brzezinski crying on TV,
on and on....ETA: see BFFT's post here for proof.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is the truth inciting fear and hate?

Yes, fear and hate and violence!
And the far left is eating it up like prawn food.
edit on 20-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Who exactly?

The media reporting on facts?

The media is putting a spin on this entire story for the
exact purpose of undermining The President of The United States.

Countless rebroadcasts of nut jobs like Madonna "thought about
blowing up the White House" etc. Mika Brzezinski crying on TV,
on and on....

Is the truth inciting fear and hate?

Yes, fear and hate and violence!
And the far left is eating it up like prawn food.

The current President of the United States has gone far out of his way to undermine himself.

"Countless" ? You give two examples and wave at the non-existent.

You can't even describe who this "far left" is unless it's "anyone who disagrees with Trump."

And according to latest surveys, that would be about 64% of the American people.

Of course, in your world, that's all "fake" too.

Convenient little self-fulfilling circuit you've got there, eh?

/ignore

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Do you understand that there is no evidence that Trump was surveilled at all at this point?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Do you understand that there is no evidence that Trump was surveilled at all at this point?

Do you not understand my question.....How can you investigate someone or their organization and not do any surveillance?? Is that even possible?

I only ask this because I used to be in LE and work narcotics...I can't remember ANY case where I investigated someone and didn't do ANY surveillance.....I only ask what kind of "investigation" doesn't involve surveillance on the suspect is all.

edit on 20-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Your being disingenuous at best to on one hand believe he
was investigated without being listened to.

Your cognitive dissonance is showing.

Either that or your level of understanding of an FBI investigation
is rather dim. What part of "investigation" do you not understand?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

All you've got is ad hominem? LOL. If your posts are an example of being "well-informed" then I'm glad I'm not ... in your obviously absurd terms.

Trump hasn't proven anything, zealot. Trump has made himself and the United States of America look like fools on the world stage. The damage he PERSONALLY is causing to America is unmeasurable.

There has been a counter intelligence investigation into the Trump campaign associates running for 8 months...that was specifically stated. Are you going to suggest that Obama administration was NOT spying on Trump associates during this time???

From the US Dept State website:

The Office of Investigations and Counterintelligence conducts a robust counterintelligence program designed to deter, detect, and neutralize the efforts of foreign intelligence services targeting Department of State personnel, facilities, and diplomatic missions worldwide. The office's counterintelligence division conducts aggressive counterintelligence inquires and counterespionage investigations with other U.S. Government agencies. All counterespionage investigations are conducted in close coordination with the FBI in accordance with their statutory mandate to prosecute instances or allegations of suspected espionage. The division conducts numerous counterintelligence and security awareness training programs for all U.S. Government personnel requesting or having access to sensitive Department of State facilities and information. All training programs enhance the understanding of both foreign intelligence and espionage threats and countermeasures, and educate employees on the foreign intelligence environment. In addition, the Bureau relies on a cadre of security engineers to deter, detect, and neutralize attempts by foreign intelligence services to technically penetrate our office buildings and residences. These efforts range from detecting a simple listening device in the wall to countering the most sophisticated electronic eavesdropping devices and systems.

I think Comey just confirmed that the Obama administration was spying on the Trump campaign - legally or not.
Some details of this seem to have been leaked and we are yet to find out what else has been shared, with whom and whether Obama himself was being briefed.
edit on 20/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

That's the point I have been trying to make....Call it what you want but simple fact is President Trump was spied on, wither it was for the Russians or what ever it is...FBI stated they have been looking into the Trump team and Russia since July.....

It is really quite simple isn't it?

But the level of mental gymnastics by some here to deny this is true
would actually be astounding, if it/they were not so predictable.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

There is ZERO evidence that Donald Trump was "listened to" by any American or British agency.

There is ZERO evidence that Donald Trump is being investigated.

I don't think you understand English very well, because if so, there's no way you can fail to understand these basic facts.

You and many Trump Zealots are in panic mode ... you're making absurd statements that are blatant lies.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

There is ZERO evidence that Donald Trump was "listened to" by any American or British agency.

I don't think you understand English very well, because if so, there's no way you can fail to understand these basic facts.

You and many Trump Zealots are in panic mode ... you're making absurd statements that are blatant lies.

Wrong.
We got our first evidence today when Comey confirmed an 8 month long investigation into Trump associates.
It takes a pretty entrenched view to suggest that this counter intelligence did not involve electronic surveillance. Why would they not use their available tools???

"Right, huddle round guys... we've got a big investigation, but please don't use any of our surveillance technology..."

edit on 20/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

So James Comey just went on TV and said they are NOT investigating President Trump or anyone associated with him for collusion with the Russians?? Guess I must have watched the wrong program...

I got it now!! No investigation period...Thanks for the clarity.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes, I will state clearly that the Obama Administration was not spying on Trump associates.

Some Trump associates are under investigation for collusion with foreign powers.

Being under investigation is not spying.

Your purpose here is only to spin words and increase post counts. This is the last post in which I will assist your goal.

link   

You can't even describe who this "far left" is unless it's "anyone who disagrees with Trump."

And according to latest surveys, that would be about 64% of the American people.

/ignore

Polls...lol.
Skewed as was proven during the DNC leaks.
Not surprised though that is the "evidence" your clinging to.

link   

You're not even trying to deal with reality.

Do you understand a difference between Donald Trump and those who work for him?

If not, your problems are more profound than this discussion.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

/ignore

Polls...lol.
Skewed as was proven during the DNC leaks.
Not surprised though that is the "evidence" your clinging to.

Yuk yuk.

Yes, polls are only useful when they support your beliefs, right?

I mentioned the survey results as a side note. It's obvious to you and me that Trump loses more support by the day.

That's the reason for this hysteria.

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join