It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

HOLY CRAP...I JUST FIGURED IT OUT...

Trump didn't tweet this cuz he believed it...He tweeted it because with Sessions and Flynn getting busted, plus now Kushner...before that Manafort, Page and other guys..he was SCARED.

With the Russian Collusion scandal getting closer to him every day...He needs to know if they have him on tape talking to the Russians...How better to find out than accuse them?

He got his answer..

A spokesperson for former President Barack Obama responded to President Donald Trump's stunning allegations on Saturday that the Obama administration wiretapped him, calling the unverified claim "simply false."

So now Trump can breath a little easier...He was terrified that the Obama admin. had him on tape..

I would point out...Technically...the Obama Admin. (NSA, CIA, FBI) can make that statement if they were tapping the phones of FSB and caught Trump on the other end of the call. That wouldn't be tapping Trump's phones. Not sure if Trump is bright enough to consider that possibility.

edit on 4-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Read it again... for the 4th time...
Still says "for a period of one year".

That part hasn't disappeared since Neo first posted it.

& it hasn't been a year yet...

Your 30 day theory is trash if this is the the type of warrant they requested.

link   
a reply to: Mictain

No Trump official has been charged with lying about any contact with Russia.

Period.

Sessions has been cleared (Charles Grassley has declared the matter closed), Flynn resigned for not being honest with Pence without any charge or even criminal investigation.

Is that all you have?

Russia did not cause Bill Clinton's inept, dying, drunken, corrupt, unaccomplished wife to lose the election. They had nothing to do with it. There is no evidence of any such thing. She lost. It's over.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: UKTruth

Not sure is it exists but a why the first request that was denied might help frame the approval of the second ....The historical recorded paper trail .

Yes exactly.
If , as it appears, that there was wire tapping, the specifics of each FISA request, who was involved in drafting and reviewing the request and whether the actual tapping followed the FISA approval appropriately is what i would like to know, as well as the evidence presented to get approval in the first place.
There is then the (probably) more important information as to how that information was used and who it was passed to.

link   

originally posted by: khnum

I knew Russians in black pyjamas hiding under my bed would get to this thread eventually.

Well since this entire thread is based on a supposed conspiracy based on nothing but Trump's tweet, it is fitting to include the Trump/Russia conspiracy also.

link   

originally posted by: Mictain

originally posted by: SBMcG

Which "people in his [Trump's] people" lied about Russia?

Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

Fox news....

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn denied in an FBI interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with Moscow's ambassador to the United States, contradicting transcripts of intercepted communications between the two men, the Washington Post reported Thursday.

Sessions also misled the committee on meeting with Russian officials.

Obama Administration Rushed to Preserve Intelligence of Russian Election Hacking

The details of the meetings were not clear, but the contact appeared to contradict testimony Mr. Sessions provided Congress during his confirmation hearing in January when he said he “did not have communications with the Russians.”

American allies, including the British and the Dutch, had provided information describing meetings in European cities between Russian officials — and others close to Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin — and associates of President-elect Trump, according to three former American officials who requested anonymity in discussing classified intelligence.

Separately, American intelligence agencies had intercepted communications of Russian officials, some of them within the Kremlin, discussing contacts with Trump associates

I know, I know unnamed sources are BS, but Trump tweeting about rumors taken from a website is considered fact. LOL

Good luck. This poster asked for examples of Breitbart putting out false/misleading information, and another poster as well myself gave them examples of Breitbart putting out false/misleading information, and didn't respond.

If it doesn't fit their current narrative, they won't listen.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Your are dense...

Without a court order

The President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year provided it is only for foreign intelligence information;[7] targeting foreign powers as defined by 50 U.S.C. § 1801(a)(1),(2),(3)[12] in certain conditions; and there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party.[13]

The Attorney General is required to make a certification of these conditions under seal to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court,[14] and report on their compliance to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.[15]

Since 50 U.S.C. § 1802(a)(1)(A) of this Act specifically limits warrantless surveillance to foreign powers as defined by 50 U.S.C. §1801(a) (1),(2), (3) and omits the definitions contained in 50 U.S.C. §1801(a) (4),(5),(6) the act does not authorize the use of warrantless surveillance on: groups engaged in international terrorism or activities in preparation therefore; foreign-based political organizations, not substantially composed of United States persons; or entities that are directed and controlled by a foreign government or governments.[16] Under the FISA act, anyone who engages in electronic surveillance except as authorized by statute is subject to both criminal penalties[17] and civil liabilities.[18]

Under 50 U.S.C. § 1811, the President may also authorize warrantless surveillance at the beginning of a war. Specifically, he may authorize such surveillance "for a period not to exceed fifteen calendar days following a declaration of war by the Congress".[19]

what part do I need to explain to you using small words so you will understand?

With and without court orders and targeting or not targeting US citizens. If Trumps stuff was tapped based on the false Russia connection then Trump / Trump affiliates are incidental and not the primary focus of the warrant.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I guess if Obama said it was false, then its false. Case closed Johnson.

link   

No Trump official has been charged with lying about any contact with Russia.

Period.

Remember, when you said about Trump lies, saying they were not actual lies just misleading or taken out of context so that means they aren't lies.

Well I say to you just because someone was not charged does not mean they are not guilty. Two can play at that game..

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Trump didn't tweet this cuz he believed it...He tweeted it because with Sessions and Flynn getting busted, he was SCARED.

With the Russian Collusion scandal getting closer to him every day...He needs to know if they have him on tape talking to the Russians...How better to find out than accuse them?

He got his answer..

A spokesperson for former President Barack Obama responded to President Donald Trump's stunning allegations on Saturday that the Obama administration wiretapped him, calling the unverified claim "simply false."

So now Trump can breath a little easier...He was terrified that the Obama admin. had him on tape..

I would point out...Technically...the Obama Admin. can make that statement if they were tapping the phones of FSB and caught Trump on the other end of the call.

you might be onto something...but i think don believed it. His lil manchild mind was thinking "dang, that obama gets all the glory...i am the potus now! Why am i not looked up to by everyone in the world?...oh, the all knowing a truthful brietbart just said something about obama wire tapping moi?"...opens laptop signs onto twitter.....

link   

Ill withhold judgement till the press briefing yes Trump historically has had many open mouth insert foot moments but we'll just wait and see whether theres a full house or a pair of two's.

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Trump didn't tweet this cuz he believed it...He tweeted it because with Sessions and Flynn getting busted, plus now Kushner...before that Manafort, Page and other guys..he was SCARED.

He got his answer..

I would point out...Technically...the Obama Admin. (NSA, CIA, FBI) can make that statement if they were tapping the phones of FSB and caught Trump on the other end of the call. That wouldn't be tapping Trump's phones. Not sure if Trump is bright enough to consider that possibility.

Quite the imagination. One can only wonder how you 'figured it out'.

link   
a reply to: luthier

Go ahead and fiddle all you want. Think on this; 1. Secret Service sweeps POTUS's NYC dwellings and finds corrupted code in his server. aka BUG. 2. Tracks it back to the NSA. FISA court realizes it's been played. 3. But everything is hidden until Breitbart gets a LEAK, and published the accusation. 4. Now Trump Tweets out about Obama bugging him.
FISA grants limited warrant, so far so good. But who decides to continue the tapping for "Nat'l Security Purposes"??

We here on ATS like to watch, and to see where the bread crumbs lead back to, IMHO. The real NSA listens to Russians in Russian, so who needed to listen in English?? I bet that the FISA will already have washed their hands of any actions beyond what they actually did authorize in their second, narrowly written, warrant. If this happens to a Mafioso, it couldn't be presented in a Court proceeding. But the Nat'l Security rubric gets turned on its head, when the subject,of the warrant, then becomes the Newly Elected POTUS. Either Trump was drunk, or heads will, or already have, started to roll.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Ill withhold judgement till the press briefing yes Trump historically has had many open mouth insert foot moments but we'll just wait and see whether theres a full house or a pair of two's.

Whitehouse are preparing a statement...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

One question: Why did that Russian ambassador visit the White House during Obama's administration 22 times? And why didn't he get booted out, too, when the other 35 diplomats were sent home? hmmmmm.

Want to add another piece of info to the above: That same ambassador, Kislyak, sat with the Dems the other night at the address to the Joint Session of Congress. (Another hmmmmm).

Read all about that guy here.

Source

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What makes you think the warrant, obtained in October, expired? And, why does your Fox interviewee insinuate that Obama authorized this surveillance simply because he "doesn't like Trump"? Jeeze! Talk about spin and fake news! There was ample "probable cause" for the FISA warrant.

edit on 4-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
There's no "game". It's a fact.

No Trump official has been charged with any crime relating to contact with Russia.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Russia did not cause Bill Clinton's inept, dying, drunken, corrupt, unaccomplished wife to lose the election. They had nothing to do with it. There is no evidence of any such thing. She lost. It's over.

I sure like to know how the EC was hacked.

Since it determines our elections.

link   
AFAIK, a FISA cannot be obtained unless there is at least some evidence of wrongdoing to justify it. There is no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia, so a FISA would have been illegal in the first place.

link   

There's no "game". It's a fact.

No Trump official has been charged with any crime relating to contact with Russia.

Kind of like how Hillary was never charged.

Why is it so difficult for you R's and D's to realize both of your parties are corrupt?

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join