It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Perhaps no one will ever be able to "prove" he was not "tapped".
One thing this round did provide was a smorgasbord of political rhetoric the MSM can feast on for some time to come .

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Indeed, just when you think it cant get any worse....

It's to the point where they are literally dangerous
to the country, inciting fear and hate.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: the2ofusr1 ....X was absolutely spot on about it being too secret to say .

Yep, spot on.
I think this is why Trumps tweets are factual.

Too bad the only people still standing behind that possibility are people trump is paying to say so.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: the2ofusr1 ....X was absolutely spot on about it being too secret to say .

Yep, spot on.

Too bad the only people still standing behind that possibility are people trump is paying to say so.

Prove it.

ETA: Comey has insinuated that 90% of the media coverage is made up. He essentially confirmed that any media source we pull up is "fake news".
edit on 3/20/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There is no evidence to support the President's baseless allegations about unlawful surveillance by the Obama Administration.

There is indeed an Investigation active into members of the Trump campaign involved in collusion with Russian agents; of course this investigation likely involves FISA warrants, because that is a requirement of the law. That investigation is on-going; the evidence acquired thus far was not discussed.

There is confirmation from the highest levels of our Intelligence Community that Russian government forces did attack the American electoral process.

From this point, it is clear that only those mindlessly defending Trump that will deny these very direct and obvious facts.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Yep, spot on.

Prove it.

ETA: Comey has insinuated that 90% of the media coverage is made up. He essentially confirmed that any media source we pull up is "fake news".

Really? I must have missed that assertion, can you link to Mr. Comey's quote to that effect?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yep, spot on.

No proof of that either.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

a reply to: the2ofusr1

Indeed, just when you think it cant get any worse....

It's to the point where they are literally dangerous
to the country, inciting fear and hate.

Who exactly?

The media reporting on facts? Televising the direct testimony of the FBI Director and the NSA Director?

Is the truth inciting fear and hate?

Perhaps, among some Trump zealots.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's all buried deep with no paper trails.

That's how they get away with it.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yep, spot on.

Prove it.

Really? I must have missed that assertion, can you link to Mr. Comey's quote to that effect?

Not till its published. I run dual 24" monitors for work, and have the hearings up on my second monitor.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yep, spot on.

Is there any fact that would undermine your belief that Trump's tweets regarding illegal surveillance?

Because, honestly, there's ZERO factual evidence to back up those claims, so holding them, literally is a profession of faith.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The classified stuff is presented at closed hearings and via classified written notices.

The public won't ever see it.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There is no evidence to support the President's baseless allegations about unlawful surveillance by the Obama Administration.

There is indeed an Investigation active into members of the Trump campaign involved in collusion with Russian agents; of course this investigation likely involves FISA warrants, because that is a requirement of the law. That investigation is on-going; the evidence acquired thus far was not discussed.

There is confirmation from the highest levels of our Intelligence Community that Russian government forces did attack the American electoral process.

From this point, it is clear that only those mindlessly defending Trump that will deny these very direct and obvious facts.

I am still a little confused...So Comey says there is "no evidence to support the presidents claim that there was surveillance done under Obama". And then turns around and says "they have been investigation Trump and Russia since July?!?!?!

WHO WAS PRESIDENT IN JULY?????

And better yet what kind of investigation doesn't involve investigating the suspect?? WOW LE must have changed a lot since I retired...
edit on 20-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

link   

Yep, spot on.

Prove it.

Not till its published. I run dual 24" monitors for work, and have the hearings up on my second monitor.

Understood.

I heard nothing of the sort. I'm on my office computer widescreen.

Perhaps then when the transcript drops. However, I will certainly venture that nothing has been or could be say that would suggest that 90% of any American news broadcast or publication was "fake."

That's just pure political rhetoric.

link   

It should be in this clip

www.washingtonpost.com... c41b8_video.html

Long story short: there are loads of inaccuracies in the "leaks", but the FBI can't very well go out and correct them due to national security. His example was something like, "If its reported we have a single engine plane, we can't call them up and say, "its twin engine" because its classified"

But he said something like "90% of what is reported as a leak in the news is false, but we can't go confirming it or denying it"

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Not sure what your implying here, Sean Spicer?

If your impugning posters here, your on a long thin branch
with no support. I've known many of the people here for nearly
a decade, and those who see through the BS and propaganda
are astute observers of the political machine operating out of
the MSM. Any other such notion is absurd.

Back to topic: You have no proof that Trump's tweets are anything but factual.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It should be in this clip

www.washingtonpost.com... c41b8_video.html

Long story short: there are loads of inaccuracies in the "leaks", but the FBI can't very well go out and correct them due to national security. His example was something like, "If its reported we have a single engine plane, we can't call them up and say, "its twin engine" because its classified"

But he said something like "90% of what is reported as a leak in the news is false, but we can't go confirming it or denying it"

I noticed that when he said it.. he concurs with my own view that 90% of what is reported in the political news media on these leaks is incorrect. I am not surprised.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Any investigations into wrongdoing by members of the Trump Campaign are being conducted are legal and advanced by court order.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Link 404ed.

I can see him saying that the information contained in leaks is often questionable.

That is not the same as saying that 90% of what CNN or NYT reports is "fake news."

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

I am still a little confused...So Comey says there is "no evidence to support the presidents claim that there was surveillance done under Obama". And then turns around and says "they have been investigation Trump and Russia since July?!?!?!

WHO WAS PRESIDENT IN JULY?????

And better yet what kind of investigation doesn't involve investigating the suspect?? WOW LE must have changed a lot since I retired...

I think Comey's revelation is important for two reasons:
1) as confirmation that there is an investigation into Trump associates.
2) the investigation is actually a counter intelligence investigation... since July. It is highly unlikely this has not included spying on the Trump campaign.

We need to understand what this counter intelligence was and who was included in it.
edit on 20/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join