It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: UKTruth

But managed to take a time out to make a dramatic statement about something other than what you are listening to.

Mreeeow. Very catty of you.

So far there is nothing new other than there IS an investigation active in Trump/Russia.
What else have missed?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Oh NOW you want to talk about their statements, instead of being a drama queen towards someone else you are diametrically opposed to by calling them a drama queen lol!

I have no interest in discussing the ACTUAL investigation with you silly, there would be no surprises in any of your opinions for me.... so waste of time.... but just thought I'd be real clear in pointing out your hypocrisy to you.

Carry on.
edit on 20-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Oh NOW you want to talk about their statements, instead of being a drama queen towards someone else you are diametrically opposed to by calling them a drama queen lol!

I have no interest in discussing the ACTUAL investigation with you silly, there would be no surprises in any of your opinions for me.... so waste of time.... but just thought I'd be real clear in pointing out your hypocrisy to you.

Carry on.

Oh do shut up... I think it's you being the drama queen, dear.

So, like I said, nothing we didn't know.

edit on 20/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ok I don't have time to debate flat earthers on this issue. The Russian hack is a fact. I'm beginning all debate under that confidence. Assume that ok?
Believe what you want but know that I start with that as a given.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Sure but let's deal with enemies of the state that's ok fine...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Awwwww did someone get called out?
Your reaction is sounding familiar....
"No YOU'RE the puppet! You are a puppet, puppet !"

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Awwwww did someone get called out?
Your reaction is sounding familiar....
"No YOU'RE the puppet! You are a puppet, puppet !"

ok dear.
edit on 20/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That was the claim of the Washington post article I think. He was quoting the article. I may have the publication incorrect.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ok I don't have time to debate flat earthers on this issue. The Russian hack is a fact. I'm beginning all debate under that confidence. Assume that ok?
Believe what you want but know that I start with that as a given.

And I do not wish to debate senile hearing impaired bitter im with her resist movment members as to the actual facts about the russian govt and any hacking. You may provide ANY proof of you idiotic claim and I will GLADLY apologize. No one has said ANY proof exists to substantiate the claim you stake. The have said "it looks like russian" but now that we know the CIA can facilitate that nobody will actually know.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I'd like to see how you do. I am trying to pay attention. Make notes and answer posts and as an aside I have a tab open for dinner ideas.
I am woman...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Investigation began July 2016.....
Podestas email leaks were not revealed until October.....Guess that was NOT the trigger for the russian bogeyman then.....

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
"Gowdy specifically asks if ex-DNI Clapper, ex-WH adviser Ben Rhodes, ex-CIA Director Brennan, ex-AG Lynch, ex-AG Yates and ex-NSA Rice knew Flynn's masked name. All but Rhodes are "yes" from Comey."

Well now that looks suspiciously like a sitting admin spying on an opposing political campaign...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yeah what ever. Lol
Start a thread about what you think of me. Assume I won't participate and say what ever you want about me.
You didn't think I was going to say oh my he's right I'm senile WTF am I doing here? Did you???
Shoo .
I'm reporting what I see. What I hear. I'm perfectly healthy and my senses work just fine.

It's not turning out like you want and that's your real issue.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
"Gowdy specifically asks if ex-DNI Clapper, ex-WH adviser Ben Rhodes, ex-CIA Director Brennan, ex-AG Lynch, ex-AG Yates and ex-NSA Rice knew Flynn's masked name. All but Rhodes are "yes" from Comey."

Well now that looks suspiciously like a sitting admin spying on an opposing political campaign...

I think that Gowdy is trying to nail down who in Obama's administration spied and leaked information on Flynn.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Schiff outlining conversations between Russians and Roger Stone. Comey no comment.
Schiff well let me get this out there I think you need to know (sic) you don't need to confirm
Then lists activity stone engaged in with Russians.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Sounds like he's reaffirming the law and putting it back on the IC.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It seems Mr. Comey and others just answered the question set forth in the OP.

/thread

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I hope there are notes and transcripts online. So many things I want to look into and people I want to know more about.

They are getting into the Russian government and citizens connections to it in a secret cabal. Interesting as relates to connections to Manifort.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

yes
one would have to know that before one could surmise who and where were recorded

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This is not looking good. Not at all.
I cannot wait for the tweets to begin.
Look for trump to try to find a way to fire Comey.

new topics

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join