It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: alphabetaone

I have zero regard for what you want me to talk about.,

LOL

Then stop responding to me.

You have reading comprehension issues, obviously.
I have zero regard for what you want me to talk about, not for what you want to talk about.

Do you think what Nunes said during his interview discredited Trumps tweet allegations?

ETA: that it's not "what I want to talk about", as far as I know, the basic tenets contained within the T&C of this website still apply to the Mud Pit....that being remaining on-topic....what *I* want is not of paramount importance.....remaining on topic, unless you consider yourself a reckless forum jockey (woohoo you badass), still has the need to be adhered to.
edit on 19-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

LOL

I have zero regard for what you want me to talk about, not for what you want to talk about.

Do you think what Nunes said during his interview discredited Trumps tweet allegations?

Yes I do, partially.
edit on 19/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

LOL

Yes I do, partially.

So then, now two of "my silly list" items you agree with. That he is a liar, and unprofessional as, even a lying President wouldn't be professional by so blatantly allowing their lie to be so easily unfurled by something as simplistic as "evidence".

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

LOL

Yes I do, partially.

So then, now two of "my silly list" items you agree with. That he is a liar, and unprofessional as, even a lying President wouldn't be professional by so blatantly allowing their lie to be so easily unfurled by something as simplistic as "evidence".

No, your list is still silly, because a President lying is not grounds to say he is unfit for office.
Hysterical reactions like that remain in the silly category. Now if Trump committed perjury, that would be another matter

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

LOL

Yes I do, partially.

No, your list is still silly, because a President lying is not grounds to say he is unfit for office.
Hysterical reactions like that remain in the silly category. Now if Trump commited perjury, that would be another matter

My list is merely a regurgitation of sentiment from the USA at large, I never said he was unfit for office....my issue was with you and you alone. I also did not say he was NOT unfit for the office, which you seem to be taking as some conclusive proof that I believe that he is/was. You want to obfuscate by accusing me of making a declaration that I never made...again my issue was solely with YOU claiming you know something better than another poster to whose defense I jumped to.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

LOL

ETA: that it's not "what I want to talk about", as far as I know, the basic tenets contained within the T&C of this website still apply to the Mud Pit....that being remaining on-topic....what *I* want is not of paramount importance.....remaining on topic, unless you consider yourself a reckless forum jockey (woohoo you badass), still has the need to be adhered to.

Trumps accusation covers:
Obama ordered a wire tap.
There was a wire tap.
The location of the wiretap.

Unlike yourself, i am not interested in obsessing over 140 characters and making wild assumptions about fitness for office. I am more interested in finding out what has been going on.

So, once again stop with your obsession to try and control others inputs and focus on your own. Simple and fair request.

It looks as if there is no evidence that Obama ordered anything.
It looks as if Trumps campaign (at least one person) was spied on (indirectly) and it became directly spying on him the moment the information gleaned was unmasked and spread around the agencies. This remains the number one issue for me as it is the only crime we know about.
It looks like there is no evidence to specifically point to trump tower being wire tapped.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

LOL

Yes I do, partially.

Hysterical reactions like that remain in the silly category. Now if Trump commited perjury, that would be another matter

My list is merely a regurgitation of sentiment from the USA at large, I never said he was unfit for office....my issue was with you and you alone. I also did not say he was NOT unfit for the office, which you seem to be taking as some conclusive proof that I believe that he is/was. You want to obfuscate by accusing me of making a declaration that I never made...again my issue was solely with YOU claiming you know something better than another poster to whose defense I jumped to.

You provided your list and made that claim. Own it.
It was silly at the time and is still silly.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'll tell you what's silly: The President of the United States making wild assertions about wiretapping because he saw it on Fox News. What's even sillier is when challenged on it, that certain President then tried to blame the British based on what someone said on Fox News.

That is what's silly.

Keep defending the indefensible though, one day it will come back to haunt you - I guarantee it.

edit on 19/3/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Let me fix some of that for you, though I mostly agree.

LOL

There was a wire tap.

Unlike yourself, i am not interested in obsessing over 140 characters and making wild assumptions about fitness for office. I am more interested in finding out what has been going on.

You're right...you don't wait for 140 characters, you obsess over a mere 17 (unless you count spaces with their respective ASCII character codes as part and parcel to that obsession then it become 20) .... "lying is not perjury"

It looks as if Trumps campaign (at least one person) was spied on (indirectly) and it became a crime the moment the information gleaned was unmasked and spread around the agencies. This remains the number one issue for me as it is the only crime we know about.
It looks like there is no evidence to specifically point to trump tower being wire tapped.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

I'll tell you what's silly: The President of the United States making wild assertions about wiretapping because he saw it on Fox News. What's even sillier is when challenged on it, that certain President then tried to blame the British based on what someone said on Fox News.

That is what's silly.

Keep defending the indefensible though, one day it will come back to haunt you I guarantee it.

Yes that is silly, for sure.
Something I have not defended, either.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

and there it is
i wonder if people will wait for evidence before they take tweets from the donald as gospel

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Let me fix some of that for you, though I mostly agree.

LOL

There was a wire tap.

You're right...you don't wait for 140 characters, you obsess over a mere 17 (unless you count spaces with their respective ASCII character codes as part and parcel to that obsession then it become 20) .... "lying is not perjury"

It looks as if Trumps campaign (at least one person) was spied on (indirectly) and it became a crime the moment the information gleaned was unmasked and spread around the agencies. This remains the number one issue for me as it is the only crime we know about.

No, it became spying on an American citizen the moment the information was used.
Yes, that is a crime.

As for perjury, we've already established that is not the same as lying, at least by definition and by law, but I know some still want to hang on to the ridiculous notion they are the same in order to prop up silly lists of reasons to declare a President unfit for office.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

and there it is
i wonder if people will wait for evidence before they take tweets from the donald as gospel

Which 'people' are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

A far more likely (and scary) prospect is they simply will not take as serious anything the President has to say at all...magnified even more so if it comes from Twitter.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

and there it is

any and all of the many that defended his tweets about obama....a lot of it went on when this thread was young.
if you defended the tweets then i am talking about you. im not going through 300 pages to find out though.

lot of people did though. lots of posts saying that if the donald said it then he must have some evidence. posts like he has a mad high IQ and is playing the long game....that kind of #

edit on 19-3-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: TinySickTears

A far more likely (and scary) prospect is they simply will not take as serious anything the President has to say at all...magnified even more so if it comes from Twitter.

Certainly his credibility takes a knock over this. How much? We'll see if he can continue to push through his agenda. That is all that counts at the end of the day.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

and there it is

any and all of the many that defended his tweets about obama....a lot of it went on when this thread was young.
if you defended the tweets then i am talking about you. im not going through 300 pages to find out though.

lot of people did though. lots of posts saying that if the donald said it then he must have some evidence. posts like he has a mad high IQ and is playing the long game....that kind of #

It's always best to wait for evidence, but speculation is fine if couched as such

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Haven't you figured this out yet ?

The upcoming "reports" and official "comments" are going to "prove and disprove" everything at the same time.

No way the classified stuff is going to be published and verified by anybody.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Your "List" is off topic.

Means zero.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Haven't you figured this out yet ?

The upcoming "reports" and official "comments" are going to "prove and disprove" everything at the same time.

No way the classified stuff is going to be published and verified by anybody.

I think it best to draw a line under it.
Lets see what is true and what is not.

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join