It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

Put up or shut up time. Do you think that tweeting at 3 AM that your predecessor tapped your phone and declaring him "sick" is the act of a healthy mind?

3AM tweets making an accusation are a sign of insanity? Well i never. Thanks, doctor.

So you find that acceptable? Or are you relishing the thought of the United States coming apart at the seams?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Its like comparing a signed contract to a unsigned one .

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

come on man.
as im sure uk will tell you they are two totally different things
bwuahahahahah

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Just posting this link ...www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes there are several news outlets confirming there were indeed "wire-taps". Whether they are true or not remains to be seen.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

come on man.
bwuahahahahah

Obviously, I would say they are different. One has no legal commitment, the other has... oh, just like the difference between lying and perjury.

Are you saying that an unsigned contract and a signed contract are the same thing?

I'll assume you are not so good at business.. whatever you do, don't become a contractor.
edit on 19/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Yes there are several news outlets confirming there were indeed "wire-taps". Whether they are true or not remains to be seen.

Were these "wiretaps" ordered by President Obama as the Lunatic In Chief claims?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Were these "wiretaps" ordered by President Obama as the Lunatic In Chief claims?

Who knows. I don't particularly care if Obama ordered it or not actually. If there was surveillance then that in itself is significant and we would need to understand why it was ordered and where the information was shared.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

come on man.
bwuahahahahah

Obviously, I would say they are different. One has no legal commitment, the other has... oh, just like the difference between lying and perjury.

Are you saying that an unsigned contract and a signed contract are the same thing?

I'll assume you are not so good at business.. whatever you do, don't become a contractor.

cant have a signed contract without an unsigned one though....
much like you cant commit perjury without lying.

and your assumption is right. im not a good business person

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

come on man.
bwuahahahahah

cant have a signed contract without an unsigned one though....
much like you cant commit perjury without lying.

and your assumption is right. im not a good business person

Something is not the same as that which it depends upon... obviously.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

He is a good reference point to the current discussion though... I think you should agree that he did nothing wrong, after all lying is not a crime and as you believe lying is the same as perjury then that is not a crime either.... Right?

Of course I wouldn't agree that Sessions "did nothing wrong" ... at the very least he misled Congress.

Perjury is lying. Mlsleading others is lying.

You are ridiculously trying to avoid the fact that lying is the general condition, the larger set, and that perjury in this case is the specific condition or a subset of lying.

Lying includes perjury as you have been told, shown, had explained, and literally had PICTURES drawn for you.

This exercise has proven that your posts deserve zero respect.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   

The op in that other thread said something very interesting down in the comments

Oh yeah I was privy to the documents being turned over minutes after. You see someone alerted me to the fact that Google Iceland is not censored like Google US. The Iceland constitution makes censorship illegal. And so I experimented with a long search term and limiting results to those indexed in the last hour. Google US, 1 result. Google Iceland, 6 pages. Folks not only have you been getting propaganda out of the wazoo, you are horribly censored. We all knew about Google, but it's worse than anyone could imagine.

link   

Put up or shut up time. Do you think that tweeting at 3 AM that your predecessor tapped your phone and declaring him "sick" is the act of a healthy mind?

3AM tweets making an accusation are a sign of insanity? Well i never. Thanks, doctor.

So you find that acceptable? Or are you relishing the thought of the United States coming apart at the seams?

I find tweeting at 3am perfectly acceptable and also making accusations is perfectly acceptable. What has that got to do with 'relishing the thought of the United States coming apart at the seems"? Or are they the same?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

And now you don't comprehend a rhetorical question.

As someone said the other day ... the jokes write themselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I don't particularly care if Obama ordered it or not actually.

Then you don't care whether or not the President of the United States is delusional?

If there was surveillance then that in itself is significant and we would need to understand why it was ordered and where the information was shared.

I agree. I hope it comes out soon, and the appropriate actions taken.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I find tweeting at 3am perfectly acceptable and also making accusations is perfectly acceptable. What has that got to do with 'relishing the thought of the United States coming apart at the seems"? Or are they the same?

Would you feel the same way if Hillary Clinton were doing that as President?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You'd find it perfectly acceptable if he shot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue at high noon, as he said.

You're an irrational zealot that can occasionally masquerade as a reasonable debater.

You've proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt here.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
For the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to be tweeting absurdities and lies that he read on Breitbart at 3 AM clearly suggests a severe lack of sanity and connection to the real world.

There is no one debating this except for irrational zealots, and there's no reason to be reasonable with irrational zealots.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The op in that other thread said something very interesting down in the comments

Oh yeah I was privy to the documents being turned over minutes after. You see someone alerted me to the fact that Google Iceland is not censored like Google US. The Iceland constitution makes censorship illegal. And so I experimented with a long search term and limiting results to those indexed in the last hour. Google US, 1 result. Google Iceland, 6 pages. Folks not only have you been getting propaganda out of the wazoo, you are horribly censored. We all knew about Google, but it's worse than anyone could imagine.

Once again, no citation, no source, and no commentary from you on the link.

If you didn't write it, you just committed plagiarism (which is yet another form of lying, by the way, like perjury.)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You'd find it perfectly acceptable if he shot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue at high noon, as he said.

You're an irrational zealot that can occasionally masquerade as a reasonable debater.

You've proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt here.

I, like most sane people, understand a joke when it is told.
I don't run around screaming in mock indignation when someone makes an off the cuff remark as a joke.
I will assume, as you are not an idiot, that you don't really believe Trump meant those exact words in a serious way.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Spot the words 'under oath'. Without them no such impeachment process would have occurred.

It's, you know, what makes perjury different from just lying.

The difference is what I stated earlier. It's the context and setting in which the lie is told that makes the difference.

A lie is still a lie.

What an absolutely ridiculous argument you are trying to make.

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join