It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
LOL

CNN totally fumble-fracking out over this.

Putting out more false info than ever.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: RomeByFire

Well a FISA request was denied.
A 2nd FISA request was granted.

So we know a tap existed and that it targeted Trump.

What part of that is throwing you off?

It seems that what is left is to investigate who knew what, and who was involved in the request to spy on Trump at that time, and crucially what evidence was presented to the judge who approved the FISA request.

Continuing to collect information after a warrant has expired generally means the information cannot be used in a court of law as its fruit of the poisonous tree. That means all thats left is for political attacks and low and behold what have we been seeing coming from the sore losers on the left?

edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: veracity

trump and his tweets will go down in history. It will be a lesson of greed, narcissism and blind following.

the little trumpettes will go down in history as well, glad i wasnt one of them.

I'm a Trump supporter -- enthusiastically so. What am I...?

good for you, i hope you have a happy life.

I dont want to further offend anyone

So are you then retracting your previous insulting statement?

no, just not expanding on it

link   

a reply to: Indigo5

yes they can as has been pointed out -

The President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year provided it is only for foreign intelligence information;[7] targeting foreign powers as defined by 50 U.S.C. § 1801(a)(1),(2),(3)[12] in certain conditions; and there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party.[13]

en.wikipedia.org...

He can NOT order a wire-tap on any American citizen...

What are you missing?

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You really don't read your own sources do you...

without a court order for the period of one year

Either educate yourself on the topic or stop making comments.

That's the 3rd time I've proven you wrong in one thread... take your own advice.

link   
a reply to: Mictain

it's comical, it really is.

when you mention Russia they screech - where's the proof?

17 intelligence agencies agree the russians hacked the dnc they scream - show the evidence.

but, with this.... just lying don's word will do.

and dammit those crowds were larger!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Am I missing something?

Trump is POTUS. If this is true, he has the biggest political open goal in history in front of him. People will be talking about this well after me, my kids and future grandkids are dead.

Trump can and should start an formal, open investigation. He has a chance, before the whole world, to put Obama in his place and give his presidency the moral high ground using due process.

Instead, he tweets about a lawyer.

Devastating political and legal force or a tweet? FFS

I obviously don't have the same imagination as the Trumpkins but his petulance, and their hilarious webs of inference and supposition, will just make Trump look even more out of his depth.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: BlackProject
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah Trump would have had this checked, doubled checked and triple checked before stating such. He obviously knows the backfire he would get if it was not true. So that being said, if any evidence can be shown for such then wow! That really does show how low Obama will go to put someone out of the race. I would not be surprised if it was true that Obama was visited by Russia intelligence and was advised to do such because in actual fact, Donald Trump is the only person not working with the Russians. Hence the double bluff.

The plot thickens and thankfully Trump knows the game being played.

When did trumps team EVER fact check ANYTHING before spouting it on t.v. or Twitter?
Checked, double checked and triple checked? Not likely. I give you the bowling green massacre and alternative facts.

Don't make me laugh...

Who's ass did you just climb out of?

Just another poster with aimless responses. Literally blowing in the wind.

Aimless responses? The Irony...Your post above was pure flatulence. Foul, completely without any substance.

It literally said NOTHING.

Judging from your responses to others here then I think you should chill out before you really make yourself look foolish.

Writing in all CAPS
Mental.

link   

trump and his tweets will go down in history. It will be a lesson of greed, narcissism and blind following.

the little trumpettes will go down in history as well, glad i wasnt one of them.

Sorry, then that constitutes an insult to me. I have been STRICTLY instructed by a certain mod (we all know the one) to not respond in kind, but REPORT any offending post.

Sorry...

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: RomeByFire

Well a FISA request was denied.
A 2nd FISA request was granted.

So we know a tap existed and that it targeted Trump.

What part of that is throwing you off?

It seems that what is left is to investigate who knew what, and who was involved in the request to spy on Trump at that time, and crucially what evidence was presented to the judge who approved the FISA request.

Now that's more like it. Asking questions, not assuming answers.

That's the part that's "throwing me off." I don't automatically assume or believe anything - I question everything.

There's always an agenda at play.

link   

Which "people in his [Trump's] people" lied about Russia?

Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

Fox news....

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn denied in an FBI interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with Moscow's ambassador to the United States, contradicting transcripts of intercepted communications between the two men, the Washington Post reported Thursday.

Sessions also misled the committee on meeting with Russian officials.

Obama Administration Rushed to Preserve Intelligence of Russian Election Hacking

The details of the meetings were not clear, but the contact appeared to contradict testimony Mr. Sessions provided Congress during his confirmation hearing in January when he said he “did not have communications with the Russians.”

American allies, including the British and the Dutch, had provided information describing meetings in European cities between Russian officials — and others close to Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin — and associates of President-elect Trump, according to three former American officials who requested anonymity in discussing classified intelligence.

Separately, American intelligence agencies had intercepted communications of Russian officials, some of them within the Kremlin, discussing contacts with Trump associates

I know, I know unnamed sources are BS, but Trump tweeting about rumors taken from a website is considered fact. LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Are you going to stick on topic or do we have to ask for a warning?

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

a reply to: Indigo5

yes they can as has been pointed out -

The President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year provided it is only for foreign intelligence information;[7] targeting foreign powers as defined by 50 U.S.C. § 1801(a)(1),(2),(3)[12] in certain conditions; and there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party.[13]

en.wikipedia.org...

He can NOT order a wire-tap on any American citizen...

What are you missing?

What part of trying to link Trump to the Russians do you not understand (or are intentionally ignoring). If they were targeting a Russian then the wiretaps can be ordered. When no criminal wrongdoing is found and the warrant expires they are done. You dont keep recording.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Not sure is it exists but a why the first request that was denied might help frame the approval of the second ....The historical recorded paper trail .

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Xcathdra

You really don't read your own sources do you...

without a court order for the period of one year

Either educate yourself on the topic or stop making comments.

That's the 3rd time I've proven you wrong in one thread... take your own advice.

REad it again, correct your mistake and then get back to me.

link   

Sorry, then that constitutes an insult to me. I have been STRICTLY instructed by a certain mod (we all know the one) to not respond in kind, but REPORT any offending post.

Sorry...

lofl

link   
a reply to: marg6043

What makes you think they were unhappy with the way Obama operated the department's?
Have they ever said anything like that?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Are you going to stick on topic or do we have to ask for a warning?

omg, lofl

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

I knew Russians in black pyjamas hiding under my bed would get to this thread eventually.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

One question: Why did that Russian ambassador visit the White House during Obama's administration 22 times? And why didn't he get booted out, too, when the other 35 diplomats were sent home? hmmmmm.

Want to add another piece of info to the above: That same ambassador, Kislyak, sat with the Dems the other night at the address to the Joint Session of Congress. (Another hmmmmm).

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join