It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think that shift-changes make the difference sometimes.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

Trump calls out all phonies.

Except himself?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

Where would we be without animated GIFs and Photoshop memes to make our points for us?

Oh, we'd be posting amateur Youtoob vids.

Gotcha.

We'd be in an adult conversation, but as we're not having one of those in this particular example, they would seem fine to me.

An adult conversation in which you call another poster "stupid" for posting verifiable facts that you don't agree with?

That adult conversation?

Which verifiable facts would they be? Careful now, because I will be asking you to prove those facts.
So we started with this list being appropriate to determine the President's fitness for office:
A liar - Check
Irresponsible - Check
Undignified - Check
Unprofessional - Check
Morally Barren - Check
Unable to relate to
the average US
Citizen - Check
Inexperienced as
a politician - Check
Hired key personnel
that he allows to
break the law
to suit their needs - Check

Which one of these 'facts' would you like to address first?
edit on 18/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Already done.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Already done.

Where?
I must admit, they are only worthy of laughing at, but you seem to have some supporting 'facts' to share...so share away...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

That very well could be true.

Sadly, I think they are just intellectually lazy and childish.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Well, you are lol.

It's not my default based upon your perception that I feel stupid, I don't because I'm right.

It's my default for calling a spade a spade.....you're a foreigner. US politics aren't your backyard. Your opinion on this particular conversation has no meaning or even any significant level of importance to the issue at hand. You want to be relevant? Become a citizen of the US...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Already done.

Where?
I must admit, they are only worthy of laughing at, but you seem to have some supporting 'facts' to share...

The only thing here worthy of laughing out is the slavish ignorance of blatantly obvious facts that your posts at the current time are exhibiting.

You've been provided with direct evidence, anecdotal evidence, statements have been made in your posts which clearly state that you know the truth of many of those statements yourself ... and now you want to deny that.

Why? Why is the current tone of your posting so different than other times?

Are you really that moody?

link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Well, you are lol.

It's not my default based upon your perception that I feel stupid, I don't because I'm right.

It's my default for calling a spade a spade.....you're a foreigner. US politics aren't your backyard. Your opinion on this particular conversation has no meaning or even any significant level of importance to the issue at hand. You want to be relevant? Become a citizen of the US...

Well, it does appear that a foreigner had to advise you of the ACTUAL criteria for declaring a President unfit and removing him form office. Perhaps you should brush up on your civics so as not to let foreigners educate you on your own country. Might be an idea...

link   

originally posted by: introvert

That very well could be true.

Sadly, I think they are just intellectually lazy and childish.

Some qualities aren't mutually exclusive.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You should really review the 25th Amendment before you make too big a fool of "yourself."

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Already done.

Where?
I must admit, they are only worthy of laughing at, but you seem to have some supporting 'facts' to share...

The only thing here worthy of laughing out is the slavish ignorance of blatantly obvious facts that your posts at the current time are exhibiting.

You've been provided with direct evidence, anecdotal evidence, statements have been made in your posts which clearly state that you know the truth of many of those statements yourself ... and now you want to deny that.

We're talking about grounds for declaring the President unfit.
There are specific rules for that.
A silly list of claims, half of which are not even true themselves, does qualify as anything more than a childish rant.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Well, you are lol.

Well, it does appear that a foreigner had to advise you of the ACTUAL criteria for declaring a President unfit and removing him form office. Perhaps you should brush up on your civics so as not to let foreigners educate you on your own country. Might be an idea...

Here we go, round and round again....simply because you refuse to answer a simple question.

I've known (likely for longer than you've been alive) what the law is regarding how a President can be impeached...that was not the question that I asked you which you continually refuse to answer.

The question I asked you was (since you're the consummate professional attempting to school another poster, who IS an actual citizen) what is your criteria for deeming a President unfit for office, not for the law regarding how a President can be impeached.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well, you are lol.

Here we go, round and round again....simply because you refuse to answer a simple question.

I've known (likely for longer than you've been alive) what the law is regarding how a President can be impeached...that was not the question that I asked you which you continually refuse to answer.

The question I asked you was (since you're the consummate professional attempting to school another poster, who IS an actual citizen) what is your criteria for deeming a President unfit for office, not for the law regarding how a President can be impeached.

..and I told you... I would not like to add any criteria to the law. I'd rather not add more silly opinions to your silly opinions.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Already done.

Where?

We're talking about grounds for declaring the President unfit.
There are specific rules for that.
A silly list of claims, half of which are not even true themselves, does qualify as anything more than a childish rant.

So ... you're not familiar with the 25th Amendment then?

Fine.

As far as childish rants go ... are you joking here?

You think it's childish for us to point out that the President of the United States publicly lies, disrespects foreign leaders, guts the domestic services budget, fosters the spread of rumors and fake news from his official podium makes him unfit?

That's sort of ... self-serving, don't you think?
edit on 18-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Well, you are lol.

..and I told you... I would not like to add any criteria to the law. I'd rather not add more silly opinions to your silly opinions.

Bill Clinton lied publicly one time about getting sexual services ... and he got impeached for it.

How many times has Trump lied publicly about far, far more important matters???

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So you have no answer, and you were simply deriding the other poster just because you can deride another poster and have no basis for it.

While I'm on the subject, it's been noted (many of which you have agreed with) that Obama was unfit for office...where was your "silly opinion" commentary then?

Wait nevermind, I know....reserved for only the narrative that suits you.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Absolutely brilliant observation.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

So you have no answer, and you were simply deriding the other poster just because you can deride another poster and have no basis for it.

While I'm on the subject, it's been noted (many of which you have agreed with) that Obama was unfit for office...where was your "silly opinion" commentary then?

Wait nevermind, I know....reserved for only the narrative that suits you.

I didn't post any silly opinions as the basis for Obama being removed on the basis he was unfit for office... I'll leave it to others to post silly opinions based on what they believe and would like as opposed to reality.

Send you list in and make your demands.. I am sure someone somewhere might listen. Perhaps send it to Chuckie.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

UK seems to know more about American politics than you do.

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join