It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: alphabetaone

He has no choice but to fight the onslaught of the scorched earth policies left over from Obama Inc.

Good way to do so. Fighting scorched earth policies with a flamethrower.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: UKTruth

I could care less what you "think"....I asked you to answer the question which you keep refusing to do...so now we all know you simply don't have an answer that doesn't rely on your ability to use google.

Lol, every time you make your demands as if you have any control over the conversation I laugh a little bit louder... almost as loud now as when I first read your silly list of opinions on fitness for office.

I don't need to add anything to the actual rules for impeachment. Google is your friend by the way... much better than crying on a forum. If you had used it, you may not have embarrassed yourself with your list of criteria

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

So, you just refuse to answer. You don't know, that's fine.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So, you just refuse to answer. You don't know, that's fine.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's what my teen agers use to say when they had to ride out their groundings.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well then...this latest "flap" by our non-politician President can now be put behind us. Lets focus on the things he is doing to make America even greater.

Don't worry anti-Trumpers. Donald Trump will start another soap-opera controversy to keep you fed, LOL.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It's ok, youre allowed to laugh!

I mean, youre a foreigner so really your opinions on any of this conversation amount to absolutely nothing...I can take solace in that.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You are probably right so we won't notice moves like this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But, he got nuttin but love fo the workin' man.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

:: meanie ::

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

That story isn't true.

It's overblown sensationalism.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It is not drivel, nor childish, nor merely opinion to state that President Trump:

Either intentionally lies and/or promotes unsubstantiated rumor on a regular basis;

Has taken a "vacation" almost every weekend costing the country millions in unnecessary costs; his budget guts domestic programs which millions of Americans rely on for basic services and healthcare, thus demonstrating gross irresponsibility and disconnection from the average American;

Has embarrassed the United States repeatedly on the world stage by being blatantly rude to leaders of other countries, allowing his staff to read fake news reports as official statements of the Administration, and by publicly refusing to extend even the most basic apology for doing so;

... and that's just the last few days.

No, it's not childish or opinionated to point out basic truths.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

That story isn't true.

It's overblown sensationalism.

Nope.

Republican Budget Experts say Budget Dropped Populism - USA Today

During his campaign, he cast himself as an uncompromising populist who would fight for forgotten poor, rural Americans. But his budget blueprint is a betrayal of those people and his populist message, according to several former Republican budget officials.

“Where’s the populism?” said Steve Bell, a Republican and longtime Senate Budget Committee director who blamed the conservative Heritage Foundation that’s long pushed for slashing the federal government. “This is almost like Trump said, ‘Hey somebody get me a budget’ and Heritage said, ‘We’ve got one right here,' " said Bell.

Bell is among a number of former GOP budget officials openly critical of the president’s first budget outline to Congress because it fails to address the long-term drivers of the debt and appears “vindictive” in eliminating programs that serve the poor and elderly.

On Capitol Hill, Rep. Hal Rogers, R-Ky., former chairman of the Appropriations Committee, called the cuts "draconian, careless and counterproductive" in a statement. Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y., one of Trump's first and closest allies in Congress, said he has serious concerns about "significant cuts to local programs, which I believe go too far."

edit on 18-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It's ok, youre allowed to laugh!

I mean, youre a foreigner so really your opinions on any of this conversation amount to absolutely nothing...I can take solace in that.

Ah, the foreigner thing again... thats about the 5th or 6th time you've used that.
It seems to be your default when you look stupid.

It's funny, I only ever hear the 'foreigner attack' being used by anti-Trumpers... who would have thought it...

edit on 18/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

dreck

according to several former Republican budget official

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Trump calls out all phonies.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

dreck

according to several former Republican budget official

Hey if you want to call the publicly stated opinions of Republicans in Congress dreck ... you won't get an argument from me.

/shrug

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Where would we be without animated GIFs and Photoshop memes to make our points for us?

Oh, we'd be posting amateur Youtoob vids.

Gotcha.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Where would we be without animated GIFs and Photoshop memes to make our points for us?

Gotcha.

We'd be in an adult conversation, but as we're not having one of those in this particular example, they would seem fine to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Gotcha.

I've taken to reading more and posting less lately because of how absolutely lazy and childish these discussions have become.

Even those that arrogantly hold themselves up as being intelligent resort to memes and personal attacks. I've often wondered why and it occurred to me that it's because they have no better arguments.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Gotcha.

We'd be in an adult conversation, but as we're not having one of those in this particular example, they would seem fine to me.

An adult conversation in which you call another poster "stupid" for posting verifiable facts that you don't agree with?

That adult conversation?

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join