It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So you refuse to answer.

ok....so in other words, you simply don't know.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

So you refuse to answer.

ok....so in other words, you simply don't know.

When someone provides a list of opinionated garbage and then demands another person plays by their rules like a child, then I laugh at them and refuse to play. But like I said, you are welcome to carry on playing with yourself.
edit on 18/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

then leave whatever you think is my opinion out of it, and answer the question none the less....it's simple, answer the question....what will deem Trump unfit for office?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

then leave whatever you think is my opinion out of it, and answer the question none the less....it's simple, answer the question....what will deem Trump unfit for office?

That is easy.
litigation.findlaw.com...

You have a process and it does not include endless crying by children.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Nah...I asked you to answer it...I didn't ask you to find links to answer it....so, again, you refuse to answer.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Nah...I asked you to answer it...I didn't ask you to find links to answer it....so, again, you refuse to answer.

The impeachment process does not require me to add to it.
Answered.
It's much better than your silly list of opinions. Perhaps get in touch with your representatives to see if they get your list added to the criteria. Let us know how you get on.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Seems fitness requires the individual must be 35 years old, 14 years a resident within the United States and a “natural born citizen.”
To have him impeached :“Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

Your list appears to be personal in nature, and while you do not like the current potus he is in no danger of being removed.

That's not "fitness" for office, that's requirements for obtaining it.

The rest of your drivel, is not what I asked therefore irrelevant.

That "drivel" is actually the law.
Which explains your problem with the subject.
You don't get to throw a potus out because you do not like them, but you are free to yell and stomp your feet.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Seems fitness requires the individual must be 35 years old, 14 years a resident within the United States and a “natural born citizen.”
To have him impeached :“Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

Your list appears to be personal in nature, and while you do not like the current potus he is in no danger of being removed.

That's not "fitness" for office, that's requirements for obtaining it.

The rest of your drivel, is not what I asked therefore irrelevant.

That "drivel" is actually the law.
Which explains your problem with the subject.
You don't get to throw a potus out because you do not like them, but you are free to yell and stomp your feet.

Some people only seem to like the law when it goes their way, and think that their opinions should become law when required. It is very childlike.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Answered.
It's much better than your silly list of opinions.

Well, I regret to inform you, but it isn't a "silly list of opinions", in fact, all that I have stated have been proven not only in the public eye, but also quite a few times within this very thread. So if you go back through the thread I'm sure you will find it....and yes it actually does require you to add to it, because YOU are the one professing that YOU have all the answers to someone elses post deriding them for stating that he was, in fact, unfit for office....so you being the self-declared authority on what is deemed as fit versus unfit, you are required to answer it yourself, else, you are simply hot air without a shred of credibility.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

only choice left is impeach and convict

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

internet bully

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Answered.
It's much better than your silly list of opinions.

Well, I regret to inform you, but it isn't a "silly list of opinions", in fact, all that I have stated have been proven not only in the public eye, but also quite a few times within this very thread. So if you go back through the thread I'm sure you will find it....and yes it actually does require you to add to it, because YOU are the one professing that YOU have all the answers to someone elses post deriding them for stating that he was, in fact, unfit for office....so you being the self-declared authority on what is deemed as fit versus unfit, you are required to answer it yourself, else, you are simply hot air without a shred of credibility.

I have given you the criteria for a determination that a President is not fit for office, and yes it is the authority, and no, it is not self declared by me.
They don't include your silly opinions, whether you want them to or not.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

only choice left is impeach and convict

You forgot one choice I believe...that would be to change his ways, and treat and use the office of Presidency with the dignity that it deserves and start acting like a real leader.

link   

It is either that or they do not know the law in the first place.

I posted the law as applicable to "fitness".
None of which was on the list presented.
It appears all that is needed is this www.antimonkeybutt.com...

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I disagree. I think we should ride him out and take our punishments. Just not quietly. Thanks to ATS and others. This congress allotted time will be useless, so they won't be of any help. We deserve that too.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

No you didn't you gave me a google search. I didn't ask you for that.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

No you didn't you gave me a google search. I didn't ask you for that.

I gave you the summary for the law and criteria for impeachment.
I think that is more valuable than your silly opinions.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

He has no choice but to fight the onslaught of the scorched earth policies left over from Obama Inc.

Let them prove their cases.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I could care less what you "think"....I asked you to answer the question which you keep refusing to do...so now we all know you simply don't have an answer that doesn't rely on your ability to use google.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

:: Masochism ::

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join