It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The President, honestly, seems to be getting more and more erratic.

And before anyone goes there, that doesn't make me happy.

It makes me sad for him, and frightened for us.

Yes he does seem to be.

I'm not going to mince words and act as though I feel empathy for Trump or even like him. I don't. Nor, do I like Hillary and am pretty so-so on how I felt about Obama. The last President I truly liked is split somewhere between Bush SR., Reagan and Bill Clinton. Trump has been spoon-fed with a platinum spoon for so long I can't feel bad for him in ANY way, so no, I'm not sad for him. I AM sad for those who have (and are continuing to) put trust in his words as though they actually have meaning beyond what Trumps personal interests are...they deserve far better.

Frightened for us...me too.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Farced Zakaria called Donald Trump a Bull# artist again tonite.

Couldn't find a clip of this evenings show at this time.

But here is a show from 7 months ago.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

CNN extra nervous today because Donna Brazile admitted she gave those questions to Hillary.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Deflecting are you?
The thread you started about that is not enough? This thread is about Trump making stuff up. About him taking using keywords used by the MSM, drawing conclusions from them, and proclaiming his conclusions as reality.
edit on 3/18/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Where's it going to surface from?. These guys are all professionals left right up down morning til night. Their records, their evidence, the day to day workings all of it is thoroughly documented. They don't have to search for anything.
Trump lied. He didn't find out he was tapped or widely surveiled or anything. What he heard was some conspiracy theory obsessed former judge who trying to stay relevant postulating bizzaro scenarios out of his imagination. Really UK.
I'm going to bed now. Been out drinking tequila and singing like a foolish my karaoke friends. Talk to you tomorrow. No end to the fun.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: crappiekat

CNN extra nervous today because Donna Brazile admitted she gave those questions to Hillary.

You can sleep well knowing that you will never have to worry about the Hildebeast again. We now have a delusional idiot with his finger on the nuclear button. All better?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: xuenchen

Deflecting are you?
The thread you started about that is not enough? This thread is about Trump making stuff up. About him taking using keywords used by the MSM, drawing conclusions from them, and proclaiming his conclusions as reality.

We should wait until the reports are fully in the public domain before deciding that Trump lied based on fake news. It does look like the media just made up stories to make Trump look guilty of collusion and Trump repeated those lies and went further to blame Obama, but we still don't know if he has any other information.
edit on 18/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

We should wait until the reports are fully in the public domain before deciding that Trump lied based on fake news.

Don't you think Trump should have waited until the reports are in the public domain before making wild accusations? He holds all the cards. He can declassify any documents he needs to support his claims. The fact that no such documents have been released is strong evidence that he is either lying or delusional. Either way, it is proof that he is unfit for office and needs to be removed before his mental illness causes a serious international incident. (He accused your country of spying on him. Are you okay with that?)
edit on 18-3-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This is funny and interesting and just a break ....

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The Associated Press is reporting ...

The Justice Department said Friday that it had complied with congressional requests for information related to any surveillance during the 2016 election. The department would not comment further on what information, if any, was provided.

The chairman of the House intelligence committee, Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., confirmed Friday that the Justice Department had "fully complied" with the committee's request. He, too, declined to provide details.

Republicans in Congress also said Trump should retract his claims. Rep. Charlie Dent, R-Pa., called the accusation against Britain "inexplicable" and the Trump's accusation against Obama unfounded.

"A president only has so much political capital to expend and so much moral authority as well, and so any time your credibility takes a hit, I think in many ways it weakens the officeholder," Dent said.

AP

... but I suppose Congressman Dent is also a RINO, Trump-hating, fake news-promoting shill ... right?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Don't you think Trump should have waited until the reports are in the public domain before making wild accusations?

I think he was right to just blare it out all at once.

Keeps people thinking.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yup. All better now.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

We should wait until the reports are fully in the public domain before deciding that Trump lied based on fake news.

Don't you think Trump should have waited until the reports are in the public domain before making wild accusations? He holds all the cards. He can declassify any documents he needs to support his claims. The fact that no such documents have been released is strong evidence that he is either lying or delusional. Either way, it is proof that he is unfit for office and needs to be removed before his mental illness causes a serious international incident. (He accused your country of spying on him. Are you okay with that?)

Yes he should have waited. Suggesting that not waiting makes him not fit for office is just partisan nonsense.
I don't care if my corrupt govt. is accused of spying. They do it all the time and have even changed the law to allow it...and no it was not a serious international incident.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Suggesting that not waiting makes him not fit for office is just partisan nonsense.

Why don't you go on then, and define for us all, what criteria precisely should be used to deem someone unfit for office?

Because here is what we already have so I would like to know what additional requisites are necessary:

A liar - Check
Irresponsible - Check
Undignified - Check
Unprofessional - Check
Morally Barren - Check
Unable to relate to
the average US
Citizen - Check
Inexperienced as
a politician - Check
Hired key personnel
that he allows to
break the law
to suit their needs - Check

So please, if you would answer ONLY what I have asked you, without additional commentary, what more precisely would be required to make him unfit for office?

edit on 18-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Suggesting that not waiting makes him not fit for office is just partisan nonsense.

Why don't you go on then, and define for us all, what criteria precisely should be used to deem someone unfit for office?

Because here is what we already have so I would like to know what additional requisites are necessary:

A liar - Check
Irresponsible - Check
Undignified - Check
Unprofessional - Check
Morally Barren - Check
Unable to relate to
the average US
Citizen - Check
Inexperienced as
a politician - Check
Hired key personnel
that he allows to
break the law

So please, if you would answer ONLY what I have asked you, without additional commentary, what more precisely would be required to make him unfit for office?

Go on... let it all out...roll out those self satisfying opinions. Pat yourself on the head when you are done and give yourself a treat.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

A liar - Check
Irresponsible - Check
Undignified - Check
Unprofessional - Check
Morally Barren - Check
Unable to relate to
the average US
Citizen - Check
Inexperienced as
a politician - Check
Hired key personnel
that he allows to
break the law

Go on... let it all out...roll out those self satisfying opinions. Pat yourself on the head when you are done and give yourself a treat.

So you don't want to answer. Surprising. When someone asks you for a DIRECT answer to a DIRECT question, you refuse to answer.
edit on 18-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

A liar - Check
Irresponsible - Check
Undignified - Check
Unprofessional - Check
Morally Barren - Check
Unable to relate to
the average US
Citizen - Check
Inexperienced as
a politician - Check
Hired key personnel
that he allows to
break the law

So you don't want to answer. Surprising.

No, I just don't want to engage in your childish list of opinions. Carry on though as it must be making you feel better.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

A liar - Check Irresponsible - Check Undignified - Check Unprofessional - Check Morally Barren - Check Unable to relate to the average US Citizen - Check Inexperienced as a politician - Check Hired key personnel that he allows to break the law to suit their needs - Check ________________________

Wow you have described the last 9 presidents. One resigned and one was impeached by the house.
Seems fitness requires the individual must be 35 years old, 14 years a resident within the United States and a “natural born citizen.”
To have him impeached :“Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

Your list appears to be personal in nature, and while you do not like the current potus he is in no danger of being removed.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Seems fitness requires the individual must be 35 years old, 14 years a resident within the United States and a “natural born citizen.”
To have him impeached :“Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

Your list appears to be personal in nature, and while you do not like the current potus he is in no danger of being removed.

That's not "fitness" for office, that's requirements for obtaining it.

The rest of your drivel, is not what I asked therefore irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
dbl

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join