It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Obama just cleaned himself of it, but let the blame fall now on the agencies, the judges that approve warrants and the Justice department.

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

The FBI sought and obtained the FISA warrant, not President Obama, not the West Wing.

The FBI were in Obama's chain of command.
Lets see full disclosure of their discussions with him on this subject...

AWESOME...LETS DO EXACTLY THAT...A FULL ACCOUNTING AND DISCLOSURE OF THE FBI INVESTIGATION INTO TRUMPS RUSSSIA COLLUSION, WHAT FISA WARRANTS WERE ISSUED, WHO WAS TALKING TO WHOM, TRANSCRIPTS OF THOSE CONVERSATIONS...ALL OF IT!

Thus far Comey has not publicly shared the evidence of the ongoing investigation...Good that we agree.

Yes. We are finally in agreement. If you read the thread that's exactly what I have said. This is devastating for either Trump or those trying to take him down. We need FULL disclosure on everything to get to the bottom of it. I could not defend Trump if he has made this up with no evidence.

link   
FYI: The cable news talking heads are all reporting that an official statement from Spicer at the White House is imminent.

link   
a reply to: Mictain

You know what is hilarious about this. Trump tweets without any evidence to back up that he was wiretapped by Obama. Then a lot of people on here are accepting it as fact even though it is just a rumour.

That's because of a guy named Snowden and the fact that Patriot Act powers were expanded by Obama.

The question is why do people think Obama is above doing this ?

His record spoke for itself.

The DOJ,IRS, and media crushing anyone that got in it's way.

link   
trump and his tweets will go down in history. It will be a lesson of greed, narcissism and blind following.

the little trumpettes will go down in history as well, glad i wasnt one of them.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Indigo5

yes they can as has been pointed out -

The President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year provided it is only for foreign intelligence information;[7] targeting foreign powers as defined by 50 U.S.C. § 1801(a)(1),(2),(3)[12] in certain conditions; and there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party.[13]

en.wikipedia.org...

What makes that illegal?

Your 30 day theory has been blown out of the water.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Obama just cleaned himself of it, but let the blame fall now on the agencies, the judges that approve warrants and the Justice department.

It did look like an admission and a distancing of himself from the decision making process...

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: neo96

No wonder they kept pressing the "Russian" propaganda !!

LOL yeah no wonder...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Well a FISA request was denied.
A 2nd FISA request was granted.

So we know a tap existed and that it targeted Trump.

What part of that is throwing you off?

link   

originally posted by: veracity
trump and his tweets will go down in history. It will be a lesson of greed, narcissism and blind following.

the little trumpettes will go down in history as well, glad i wasnt one of them.

I'm a Trump supporter -- enthusiastically so. What am I...?
edit on 4-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife knows about Pizzagate.

link   

originally posted by: Mictain
You know what is hilarious about this. Trump tweets without any evidence to back up that he was wiretapped by Obama. Then a lot of people on here are accepting it as fact even though it is just a rumour.

Mention Russia and Trump, FAKE NEWS!!!! Even though people is his admin lied about talking with Russia and proves that there may actually be something to it.

Twitter has its limits.

And why would Trump Tweet out classified material ?

He ain't Hillary.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Really? You think the FBI was under Obama's thumb during Hillary's email investigations, and Comey's 11th hour announcement that they were re-opening the investigation!

HAHAHAHA!

link   
a reply to: neo96

Obama is from Chicago. Nuff said...

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Seemed like a logical and somewhat desperate move, and doesn't actually deny involvement indirectly or otherwise.

link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: BlackProject
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah Trump would have had this checked, doubled checked and triple checked before stating such. He obviously knows the backfire he would get if it was not true. So that being said, if any evidence can be shown for such then wow! That really does show how low Obama will go to put someone out of the race. I would not be surprised if it was true that Obama was visited by Russia intelligence and was advised to do such because in actual fact, Donald Trump is the only person not working with the Russians. Hence the double bluff.

The plot thickens and thankfully Trump knows the game being played.

When did trumps team EVER fact check ANYTHING before spouting it on t.v. or Twitter?
Checked, double checked and triple checked? Not likely. I give you the bowling green massacre and alternative facts.

Don't make me laugh...

Who's ass did you just climb out of?

Just another poster with aimless responses. Literally blowing in the wind.

Aimless responses? The Irony...Your post above was pure flatulence. Foul, completely without any substance.

It literally said NOTHING.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

Well a FISA request was denied.
A 2nd FISA request was granted.

So we know a tap existed and that it targeted Trump.

What part of that is throwing you off?

It seems that what is left is to investigate who knew what, and who was involved in the request to spy on Trump at that time, and crucially what evidence was presented to the judge who approved the FISA request.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

a reply to: Indigo5

yes they can as has been pointed out -

The President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year provided it is only for foreign intelligence information;[7] targeting foreign powers as defined by 50 U.S.C. § 1801(a)(1),(2),(3)[12] in certain conditions; and there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party.[13]

en.wikipedia.org...

What makes that illegal?

Your 30 day theory has been blown out of the water.

Not at all... Wire taps come with a time frame. What part of that are you not understanding? Secondly different standards apply when it involves a US citizen, as I pointed out several times now. The fact some investigative material was leaked that included the names of US citizens came from Obamas people.

Either educate yourself on the topic or stop making comments.

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

good for you, i hope you have a happy life.

I dont want to further offend anyone

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Great life line for the Dem/left ...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

good for you, i hope you have a happy life.

I dont want to further offend anyone

So are you then retracting your previous insulting statement?

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join