It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

Arguing with you is like walking in circles. People surrounding Trump have been under investigation for colluding with a foreign power; that is the point. If, as Heat Street claimed, there was a FISA warrant issued, there must have been compelling evidence of wrongdoing. This is not a case of President Obama, who has never been named in any of the actual sources, spying on a political rival. Trump's claim that Obama was "tapping his phone" is delusional. The fact of the matter is that, knowingly or not, Trump has somehow surrounded himself with Russian agents of influence who were being investigated by American counter-intelligence.

Your point was actually that it was only Heat Street who reported the wire taps and that all the other stories were versions of it. You were wrong.
Your new points about evidence and Trump's claim have been discussed for hundreds of pages.
We do know that as yet there is no evidence of either Russian collusion or Trumps claim that Obama wire tapped him.
edit on 17/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
A way into the vid they talk about a hack on the server that came from inside the US and hacked the bank in Russia .It was set up to look like it was a connection between Trump and Russia

edit on 17-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

We do know that as yet there is no evidence of either Russian collusion or Trumps claim that Obama wire tapped him.

If Heat Street's reporting is true, then there was enough evidence of collusion to issue a FISA warrant. There is zero evidence that Trump's residence was surveilled.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
A way into the vid they talk about a hack on the server that came from inside the US and hacked the bank in Russia .It was set up to look like it was a connection between Trump and Russia

Very interesting - Alfa Bank now believe that the pings with the Trump server was actually a hack and have asked the DoJ to investigate 3 alleged hacks in total into their system from the US, and are prepared to share the logs... if this is true then the logs will provide a trail...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If Heat Street's reporting is true, then there was enough evidence of collusion to issue a FISA warrant. There is zero evidence that Trump's residence was surveilled.

The FISA warrant was for the Russians, allegedly, as part of an investigation into election interference. It would not require any evidence that Trump or any of his campaign team were involved. Your logic is off.
There is zero evidence that Russians and the Trump campaign colluded to influence the election. Even anti-Trump partisans are distancing themselves from any such claims. It's only the die hards who got themselves so invested and entrenched that are still pushing this conspiracy theory. I think I warned you some time ago that you were going to look rather silly when the conclusions come from the House Intelligence investigation.
edit on 17/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Looks like GCHQ has given a statement but this is BBC so fake news

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Looks like GCHQ has given a statement but this is BBC so fake news

It's actually very odd for GCHQ to make any statement to confirm or deny their activity.
Strange they would choose to do so here, but lets be clear, this amounts to nothing more than them being accused and saying 'we didn't do it'.

The language I find interesting - a little too forceful. Almost like 'move along, nothing to see here'.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

They may not have done the "tapping" but got the data from the NSA so they could deny the tapping part .

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

That's not the full statement by GCHQ

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I didn't quote their statement.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

This is the statement put out before the "They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored"

"Recent allegations made by media commentator Judge Andrew Neapolitans about GCHQ being asked to conduct "wiretap-ing" against the then president -elect are nonsense"

I think the tone in their voice is rather fitting for the rubbish spewed by the media commentator and then echoed by the White House

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

This is the statement put out before the "They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored"

"Recent allegations made by media commentator Judge Andrew Neapolitans about GCHQ being asked to conduct "wiretap-ing" against the then president -elect are nonsense"

I think the tone in their voice is rather fitting for the rubbish spewed by the media commentator and then echoed by the White House

Sounds like a rather heavy handed response considering they do not usually make such statements.
Its pretty similar to a Trumpian 'Believe me' quote.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

"There's no evidence yet" is an interesting choice of words.
I guess as soon as they manufacture some they will present it huh?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Cuz they've seen it all. It doesn't take very long to sift through nothing.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Oh I'm certain they are VERY INTERESTED in what he's going to provide. I know I am.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

It was like watching someone drown in molasses. Last I saw was one waving hand as he went under. help meeeeee

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And former governor of Virginia. The beautiful state that I live in.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And Richard Burr is a republican. Seems pretty bipartisan to me.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

"There's no evidence yet" is an interesting choice of words.
I guess as soon as they manufacture some they will present it huh?

That's all we know. No evidence yet.
If some surfaces then the Intelligence Committee will no doubt assess it's veracity.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yes, and the plethora of reporters who said there WAS surveillance on Trump and his campaign team, whether directly or swept up, should also be questioned further on what they know.
I kind of took that away from his briefing . He did lay it out quite well despite the kids in the room .

I kind of had to look away from his briefing.

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join