It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And I'd rather no conspiracies.
Reality and truth are very freeing.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Soooo, this is all about nothing, really?

The president of misguidedness, falsification and obfuscation strikes again.

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Check out my previous post. Consider this, as if the "Canaries" aren't even from the U.S. Intelligence Establishment. Say, maybe the Israeli Mossad, or another one of their clandestine agencies? They may have made Trump promise to give them a little more time to quietly remove their people from harm's way, here in the States. Jonathon Pollard comes to mind, here. You have got to hammer home the MSM's false reality that Trump never had a chance to be elected President, all during his campaign.

My wife and I, both voted for him, and then I resignedly watched the MSM TV coverage for his inevitable defeat on election night.

I still didn't believe it until he came out at 2:00AM the next morning, PST, and declared victory. And since I know a bit about the Electoral College, I knew if his opponents could get it together, they could still deny him his elected office. He's only our President today, because they proved themselves to be completely dysfunctional, after Election Night. They couldn't get the Electoral College, to see the forest for the trees, and elect a moderate for POTUS.

It's been reported here on ATS, that HRC had an open mic flub; " If that B#$%$rd's elected then we all hang". I can't source this and the other ATS poster didn't, either. But if a foreign intel outfit has surveilled and outed some kind of phone tapped, three way conference call, with snippets of Trump's private domestic conversations, then our new POTUS can really roll up these neo Copperheads. Cleaning out all of these Sanctuary City regimes, seems to me to be a good place to start. Pres. Lincoln had to do the same thing in Maryland, as that whole State was one big sanctuary city, after Bull Run. Former POTUS Obama is for me, the quintessential Copperhead. HRC, is for me, more like the quintessential "Mrs. Greene", the Confederate spy, who charmed Wash. D.C. society, before being flushed out, and eventually drowning, in the surf, on a Carolina beach, while being dropped off from a Blockade Runner, steamship.

As you may surmise, I believe in "repetitions of history", so please watch to see how these two play out over Trump's first term. POTUS Lincoln would have surely hanged Mrs. Greene, if the overturned boat hadn't taken her first. The Union was using coded telegraphy, which is the precursor to wiretapping phones. Mrs. Greene was using her wiles to eavesdrop on them. John Wilkes Booth's first idea was to kidnap several Cabinet members, and our U.S. Secret Service cannot let any neo Copperheads try to do this, virtually, with Trump's crew. And these agents had to be present at any Mar a Lago confab, with POTUS Trump. So they have to know everything that he was briefed on, when someone, or someones, spilled the beans.

edit; When Pres. Elect. Lincoln was coming from Illinois to Wash. D.C. in 1861, he passed through Philadelphia. There wasn't any SS detail, so the local Philadelphia Turnveriners provided a mounted guard troop to protect him from all of the assassination rumors. Before he was sworn in as the Sixteenth President, he went through many of the same travails, as POTUS #45, D.J.Trump.
edit on 16-3-2017 by carpooler because: Turnvereiners protecting POTUS #16, in Philly

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Unfortunately. Yes. Your frustration is spreading across the country. Even people who voted for him are wondering what he's doing.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
Soooo, this is all about nothing, really?

The president of misguidedness, falsification and obfuscation strikes again.

Sigh.

Yep.

And even the Republicans are calling him on this one.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

“While I appreciate the House and Senate Intelligence Committees’ chairmen and ranking members putting out bipartisan statements indicating they have seen no evidence of surveillance of Trump Tower by the Obama Administration, I strongly believe that these statements by political leaders should not be a substitute for a public response from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice on this matter,"

source

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

trump is no President Lincoln. Please don't compare the two.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

“While I appreciate the House and Senate Intelligence Committees’ chairmen and ranking members putting out bipartisan statements indicating they have seen no evidence of surveillance of Trump Tower by the Obama Administration, I strongly believe that these statements by political leaders should not be a substitute for a public response from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice on this matter,"

source

Yes, and the plethora of reporters who said there WAS surveillance on Trump and his campaign team, whether directly or swept up, should also be questioned further on what they know.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It's on the schedule for Monday. At which time the WH will ask for yet another extension while they try desperately to manufacture some supporting evidence.

The very fact that he's quoting and condemning the New York Times in the same conversation is totally bizarre.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

They were investigating russias involvement in the hack remember. They looked at everybody especially when trump seemed to be encouraging them and certainly using the hack to his own advantage with chants of lock her up at his rallies and his obvious affinity towards Putin.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Last week the Times and CNN were being roundly trounced in this thread as "fake news" ... even down to redefining individual word meanings to do so ... and now, those same sources are being utilized in this mad rush to justify what President Trump tweeted.

"Not wiretapping, silly ... "wiretapping" ... that could be any kind of surveillance at all, right?

"Congress: We have no evidence of surveillance of Trump Tower before or after the Election."

"Well, the Times and CNN reported it, so it must have happened! Call them reporters in and make them talk!"

The First Amendment might just make it out of this side-show intact, but it will be by sheer accident.
edit on 16-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yes, and the plethora of reporters who said there WAS surveillance on Trump and his campaign team, whether directly or swept up, should also be questioned further on what they know.
I kind of took that away from his briefing . He did lay it out quite well despite the kids in the room .

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If a little frayed.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Last week the Times and CNN were being roundly trounced in this thread as "fake news" ... even down to redefining individual word meanings to do so ... and now, those same sources are being utilized in this mad rush to justify what President Trump tweeted.

"Not wiretapping, silly ... "wiretapping" ... that could be any kind of surveillance at all, right?

"Congress: We have no evidence of surveillance of Trump Tower before or after the Election."

"Well, the Times and CNN reported it, so it must have happened! Call them reporters in and make them talk!"

The First Amendment might just make it out of this side-show intact, but it will be by sheer accident.

By the same token , the reverse could be applied to those that push unnamed sources. I don't believe any of them, but I do think the reporters involved should be put under oath to determine if they were just making up propaganda as it was a good story to beat up Trump with at the time, or if they actually know something.

It's a bit of catch 22 for them. They were either pushing fake news or they have information pertinent to several areas of the investigation.
edit on 16/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

If a little frayed.

They're carefully staging (with Fox's help and the rest of the Echo Chamber) what "the next two weeks" will show.

They will front an unprovable claim that Obama got information from the UK under GCHQ information sharing.

Or some such rot. Hell, by the next two weeks, they won't even be talking about surveillance any more ... I'm sure Obama by point will have cast some Kenyan-Muslim curse at Trump to make his hands shrink.

I enjoy the surreal as much as anyone, but this is getting pathetic.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

They were investigating russias involvement in the hack remember. They looked at everybody especially when trump seemed to be encouraging them and certainly using the hack to his own advantage with chants of lock her up at his rallies and his obvious affinity towards Putin.

Yes, so Trump and his associations may have been caught up and the information then passed around, illegally.
Whether Obama ordered the surveillance, if it even happened, or not, he DID sign an order to allow the information to be passed around to more people.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

If a little frayed.

They're carefully staging (with Fox's help and the rest of the Echo Chamber) what "the next two weeks" will show.

They will front an unprovable claim that Obama got information from the UK under GCHQ information sharing.

Or some such rot. Hell, by the next two weeks, they won't even be talking about surveillance any more ... I'm sure Obama by point will have cast some Kenyan-Muslim curse at Trump to make his hands shrink.

I enjoy the surreal as much as anyone, but this is getting pathetic.

Who are they? The information to use for closure will come from the investigation. The rest will be conspiracy theory, which makes for a nice chat, but not much more.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Unnamed sources have been a part of journalism for decades.

Why do you think the reporters involved should be put under oath? They didn't wiretap anyone. They didn't break any laws.

Why would you want to go after the Press? They are doing their job ... and some of them are doing it quite well.

Sometimes a Catch-22 is just a good ol' fashioned false dichotomy. In this case, it's certainly not a simplistic either/or.

New York state has a shield law in place. State's rights, remember?

edit on 16-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: BlueAjah

source

Nice way to distort the facts. A conservative blogger repeated a leaked claim that a FISA grant was obtained to surveille a member of Trump's campaign. It is a no brainer to conclude that this was probably Paul Manafort, who fulfilled a similar role on pro-Russian Ukrainian President Yanukovych's campaign staff. Under Manafort's guidance, Trump softened the GOP's plank concerning the Russian occupation of Crimea. When the media made this connection public, Manafort withdrew from the campaign. Somethingtells me he might wind up moving to Russia if Congress's investigation gets some real traction. Anyway, the media correctly reported that it was specific members of Trump's campaign, not Trump or his campaign in general that were being investigated.

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join