It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: allsee4eye

We shall see.
This admin is racing along the surface of a quick sand bog.
GLUB
..............GLUB
..............................GLUB

Thankfully, we're not suffering under the failed leadership of an inept, unaccomplished, drunken old hack whose only claim-to-fame is being the life-long enabler and defender of a proven serial sexual predator.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure there is. And the rest is an enormously coincidental scenario playing out with every passing day.

The whole smoke / fire thing.
It's very suspicious and BEGS further investigation.
And we don't know about surveillance of trump aides that may still be ongoing. Probably are ongoing.

There's something there. Trumps history of dealing with crooks and mafia types practically guarantees it.
It's only a matter of time.

Putin's puppet.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

You again. I don't pay attention to you anymore.
Shoo...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Sure there is. And the rest is an enormously coincidental scenario playing out with every passing day.

The whole smoke / fire thing.
It's very suspicious and BEGS further investigation.
And we don't know about surveillance of trump aides that may still be ongoing. Probably are ongoing.

There's something there. Trumps history of dealing with crooks and mafia types practically guarantees it.
It's only a matter of time.

Putin's puppet.

Yes, yes.. whatever.. all very interesting and all.. but do you actually have any proof of collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russians to influence the election?
edit on 16/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Proof, and proof established by a court of law to two different things. This is something that YOU don't seem to understand. This is just starting.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

why are you climbing his ass about proof while you believe what trump has alleged with not a shred of evidence?
why do people on the other side of you have to furnish proof but you dont?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Me? Uh no. Not a thing. Lol.
Guess that settles it.
It's very interesting is all I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I had hoped to come back to the thread and see the acknowledgment that there is no evidence that President Obama unlawfully surveilled Mr. Trump.

Instead, the only thing I see is the goal posts removed far, far off into the distance.

/sigh

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I thought someone already posted it.

Senate intelligence panel rejects Trump wiretap claim

There are "no indications" that Trump Tower was under surveillance by the US government before or after the election, a Senate committee has said.

edit on 16-3-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yeah. I did. Bottom pg. 304

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I had hoped to come back to the thread and see the acknowledgment that there is no evidence that President Obama unlawfully surveilled Mr. Trump.

Instead, the only thing I see is the goal posts removed far, far off into the distance.

/sigh

That was already established days ago. There is no evidence yet that Obama ordered surveillance on Trump. I don't think there will be either, though less sure about the other elements of this.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Pres. Eisenhower had all the dirt on the Rosenbergs, but had to rely on other legalistic tidbits to try them in Court, and then hang both of them. I'm thinking that Trump was presented with something like that down in Florida, and has to refrain from exposing his sources for the time being. Just maybe a server was hijacked in Trump Tower, and then all their traffic was funneled somewhere else, for a total wiretapping. It ain't a goin to be no copper wired Cat 5 anymore. I'm thinking that the "canaries", came down to Mar a Lago, and tweeted into Trumps ears. Trump and Sessions may have to completely purge the Obama holdovers, before its safe for these guys to come out of the shadows. IOW's, no good deeds, without retribution. Consider that after Trump caught onto something down at the Florida White House, he made this claim in a knee jerk reaction.

So far, all of the Dem honchos in Congress, are hedging their righteous indignation, by saying " from the evidence we've seen so far".
edit on 16-3-2017 by carpooler because: Conressmans reactions

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

High ranking senators with top security clearance and access has made it an official announcement.
It never happened.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

High ranking senators with top security clearance and access has made it an official announcement.
It never happened.

The date for evidence to be supplied by the administration was extended to the 20th March.
Therefore, it is not surprising that the House Intelligence Committee would say they have seen no evidence.
They did not say it didn't happen. I am sure they will be as interested as the rest of us regarding what is provided(or not) on the 20th.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sean Spicer spitting and foaming at the mouth. He's spouting the entire litany of alt right conspiracies that have been postulated here. On and on.... omg

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Sean Spicer spitting and foaming at the mouth. He's spouting the entire litany of alt right conspiracies that have been postulated here. On and on.... omg

Perhaps you are more comfortable with the alt-left conspiracies?
Nice to see you are getting both sides at least.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I was saying what Sean was saying. His words were not mine. Don't shoot the messenger.
He was siting everything advanced in defense of trump on this issue and every story postulated here supporting Obama's surveillance of trump and company that has been posted in the past two weeks.
I thought for a second it was Xuexian wearing a Sean Spicer costume.
Then he got crazy defensive not letting reporters fully ask any questions. Kept cutting them off saying let me speak.
He was losing his cool to say the very least

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I was saying what Sean was saying. His words were not mine. Don't shoot the messenger.
He was siting everything advanced in defense of trump on this issue and every story postulated here supporting Obama's surveillance of trump and company that has been posted in the past two weeks.
I thought for a second it was Xuexian wearing a Sean Spicer costume.
Then he got crazy defensive not letting reporters fully ask any questions. Kept cutting them off saying let me speak.
He was losing his cool to say the very least

Good. It's about time the alt-left were called out for their conspiracy theories.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

/sigh

Well, I dunno Gryph...this sounds as though they're pretty definitive that nothing even remotely similar to Trump's claims ever occurred, said Devin Nunes:

"As I told you last week about the issue with the president talking about tapping Trump Tower, that evidence still remains the same, that we don't have any evidence that that took place," Nunes told reporters.
"In fact, I don't believe just in the last week of time, the people we've talked to, I don't think there was an actual tap of Trump Tower."

Source and stuff

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Senator Mark Warner is of course a Democrat.

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join