It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Considering several things that have recently transpired while everyone was watching this and other similar "non-story nonsense", I would almost venture to speculate that Trump and Obama are working together to keep people from looking in the direction where something actually is happening. Stay distracted, stay ineffective and inefficient.
You don't think there may be bigger chickens headed home do you ....

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Absence of prosecution is not proof that a crime has not been committed.

Comment filed for future Clinton investigations.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hmm, what about that Dossier? And then there's that server that was dedicated to ALFA BANK. Then there's Flynn, who was acting as an agent for another country while advising Trump the candidate, Paul Maniford's ties to Russia, Carter Page's ties to Russia, Roger Stone's conversation with a Russian hacker and Jarod Kushner's meetings with Russians, all undisclosed and denied until they couldn't be denied any longer.

Now, we need to know what Trump knew and when he knew it.

Then of course there's that stinky old Emolument Clause that The Donald is violating.

So, no. Donald Trump is cleared of nothing.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

None of these ties are illegal. There is no evidence of any collusion or conspiracy of treason between Donald Trump and Russia. It is not illegal for any American citizen to do business with a Russian bank.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DJW001

Absence of prosecution is not proof that a crime has not been committed.

Comment filed for future Clinton investigations.

GOOD ONE!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

There is no evidence of any collusion or conspiracy of treason between Donald Trump and Russia.

Yes there is. There's a damning timeline that correlates with meetings, WikiLeaks releases and Donald Trump's insistence of a change of Republican National Platform on the Russian occupation of Crimea/Ukraine. And of course we can't forget that time when Donald Trump unwitting called out to Russia and asked them to find Hillary's emails.

It is not illegal for any American citizen to do business with a Russian bank.

Money laundering is.

Investigators Just Uncovered Two Trump Companies In Russian Money Laundering Capital

edit on 16-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

There's no proof of anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There's no proof that you're not a BOT.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

There is no evidence of any collusion or conspiracy of treason between Donald Trump and Russia.

Yes there is. There's a damning timeline that correlates with meetings, WikiLeaks releases and Donald Trump's insistence of a change of Republican National Platform on the Russian occupation of Crimea/Ukraine. And of course we can't forget that time when Donald Trump unwitting called out to Russia and asked them to find Hillary's emails.

It is not illegal for any American citizen to do business with a Russian bank.

Money laundering is.

Investigators Just Uncovered Two Trump Companies In Russian Money Laundering Capital

There is no proof.
With your flimsy excuse for 'proof' you'd be laughed out of every courtroom in the world.
What you have is an opinion.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's not my opinion, although I am in agreement. It's the opinion of the legal investigators pushing for a special prosecutor. I just summed up what I've been reading up on, and following, in my post.

edit on 16-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You think Donald Trump would dare fight a war with Russia over Crimea? I don't think even Hillary Clinton would have dared to do that. No military action on the US's part over Crimea. Plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

It's not about a war between Russia and United States. This is about NATO.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Germany is powerful. Europe is Germany's backyard. Germany can take care of Russia without the US intervening.
edit on 16-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It's not my opinion, although I am in agreement. It's the opinion of the legal investigators pushing for a special prosecutor. I just summed up what I've been reading up on, and following, in my post.

No it isn't. No proof of collusion has been found.
Please link the 'legal investigators' proof that you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Investigators Uncover Two Trump Companies In Russia’s Money Laundering Capital

White House Reviewing Democratic Coalition Report On Trump’s Russian Ties That FBI Ignored

Donald Trump’s Russia Scandal Is Just Getting Started

Deutsche Bank examines Donald Trump's account for Russia links

Trump Implicates Himself In Russia Collusion Investigation

President Trump's Untruths Are Piling Up

A look at the scope of the intelligence community's investigations into Trump's ties to Russia

It’s Time for a Proper Investigation of Trump’s Russia Ties

You seem to have a hard time understanding what proof is.

From your first article is about company ownership and offers nothing to prove collusion.

While owning an offshore company isn’t illegal, one of Trump’s companies opened in Cyprus in 2008, at the height of the financial crisis, which is enough to make conspiracy theorists raise an eyebrow. At the same time, there’s no transparency. Do Donald Trump’s business ties to foreign adversaries present a conflict of interest for America, or has Trump simply created “shell-companies” to hide large sums of money in an offshore tax haven? Neither scenario is good for America’s reputation.

Your second article is about business interests and provides zero proof of any collusion with Russia to influence the election.

From your third article, which is all speculation.

The Trump administration no doubt hopes that by firing Flynn, it can signal he was acting alone, that he “went rogue.” But without a credible, thorough investigation into what transpired before the election, it is impossible to know if Flynn was following the administration’s playbook and whether Trump or his administration is guilty of something much more serious.

From your fourth article:

Deutsche said it would not say anything about whether the review had found any links between Trump’s loans and Moscow. However, two bank sources have told the Guardian that it found no evidence to show the loans had been underwritten by money from Moscow, or any Russian bank.

Note that this article is not even talking about election collusion, rather the fact that Trump has mortgage loans from a bank.

The 5th article is speculation on what a FISA warrant might say and claims Trump 'implicated himself' by mentioning it. Again no evidence, no proof, just partisan commentary.

Your 6th article is a commentary on investigations that have not completed yet - no proof, which is unsurprising as the investigations have not completed yet.

Your last article is just piece saying an investigation is required with some theories of what might have occurred:

This is an area heavy in speculation and light on confirmed facts, but we do know some things for sure. For one thing, American intelligence services believe that Russian intelligence agencies, at Putin’s direction, tried to help get Trump elected. It is also well established that Trump has had numerous financial dealings with rich and well-connected Russians.

Now post something that proves collusion between Trump, his campaign and the Russians.
Accusations with zero evidence is not proof. Speculation is not proof.
Innuendo is not proof.

Like I said, you'd be laughed out of court with that stuff.
edit on 16/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Senate Intel Chiefs ( the guys in the Senate who have the highest security clearance under the president and the director of the CIA ) statement.

Based on the information available to us, we see no indication that trump tower was the subject of surveillance by any element of the United States government either before or after election day 2016.

Statement given by Richard Burr chairman Senate select committee on intelligence and Mark Warner vice chair...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Like you don't already have lock her up posters on every wall lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

We shall see.
This admin is racing along the surface of a quick sand bog.
GLUB
..............GLUB
..............................GLUB

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Right like Roger Stone talking about the podesta leaks....
Before they occurred.

Gee a truly gifted psychic.
edit on 3162017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join