It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

But we're not talking about that straw man.

We're talking the judge and the reliability of his sources.

They were wrong. Or they didn't even exist.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Sounds to me like we're starting to get our answers.

Not looking real good, based upon the interview, that the tweetstorm is going to be given any credibility.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Nope not looking too good.
Wonder how they'll make this go away?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's all classified at the time.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Well, delay tactics always seems to have worked in the past. Likely we will see more of the same, though it doesn't seem as though Schiff or Nunes are willing to allow any lengthy delays.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The questions being asked and their relevant answers though, are not.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

The committees will get briefed in private closed hearings and document reviews.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So he can learn what a real president does.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The committees will get briefed in private closed hearings and document reviews.

Actually, if you watched the interview, you will have seen that the evidence will be forwarded (or not) on Friday and an open committee hearing will take place on Monday, directly out of Schiff's and Nunes mouths. Open, sounds pretty much the antithesis of closed hearings to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Not looking real good, based upon the interview, that the tweetstorm is going to be given any credibility.

Starting to, yes.

I am still waiting to get more info on the most important two things as I see them - one, whether there was any collusion and two, whether Trump was spied on (regardless of who ordered it).

Comey has also said, I believe, that he is going to make some form of statement today.
edit on 15/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Classified material will not be presented to the public.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I believe Obama and Hillary wiretapped Trump. I also believe Trump is a traitor working with Russia. Who do we have left in government that isn't corrupt? Real question.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Starting to, yes.

I am still waiting to get more info on the most important two things as I see them - one, whether there was any collusion and two, whether Trump was spied on (regardless of who ordered it).

Comey has also said, I believe, that he is going to make some form of statement today.

I thought I heard during the interview that Jim Comey wasn't going to make any official statements until the open hearing, though I would have to go back and re-listen for that.

I think the premise under which Trump may or may not have been spied on is what's really important to me personally...if the premise was to "spy on their campaign", then someone has to go to jail; conversely if the premise were under the auspice of protecting National Interests then whomever ordered it did the right thing so long as they can prove there was probably cause to do so.

ETA: Nevermind, you're right...Comey is on the Hill today to give ranking members a classified briefing.
edit on 15-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Starting to, yes.

I thought I heard during the interview that Jim Comey wasn't going to make any official statements until the open hearing, though I would have to go back and re-listen for that.

I think the premise under which Trump may or may not have been spied on is what's really important to me personally...if the premise was to "spy on their campaign", then someone has to go to jail; conversely if the premise were under the auspice of protecting National Interests then whomever ordered it did the right thing so long as they can prove there was probably cause to do so.

ETA: Nevermind, you're right...Comey is on the Hill today to give ranking members a classified briefing.

I'd add that if there was surveillance and it was reasonable and lawful, then the other thing that needs to be bottomed out is who leaked the information.

I did hear Comey was going to give a public announcement about the FBI's position on any campaign collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign... though that was based on a CNN reporter saying two Congressmen had told him.

..just saw this:
www.rawstory.com...
edit on 15/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ah but here's where what Obama did may come in handy. He declassified as much of this data as he could.

Here's what doesn't sound good for trump.
Lindsey Graham asked if there's an investigation of trump in process. He said it is not his intention to disrupt a federal investigation so all Comey needs to do is say yes or no. He then said his staff received a response from director Comey saying the dept is fully prepared to answer all inquiries. Then stipulate that they will do so in a high security meeting on Monday. So it sounds like Comey can't answer that question without giving too much away.
I could be reading more into it than there is.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Diane Feinstine and Chuck Grassley emerge from meeting with Comey.

SORRY THE INFORMATION IS HIGHLY CLASSIFIED WE CAN'T COMMENT.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Diane Feinstine and Chuck Grassley emerge from meeting with Comey.

SORRY THE INFORMATION IS HIGHLY CLASSIFIED WE CAN'T COMMENT.

Enter aforementioned delay tactics.

"What means of intelligence gathering was used to determine Russian involvement?" ... is a question with classified ramifications.

"Was any evidence forwarded to support Trumps claim?" ... (a yes or no, binary question) .. is NOT a question with classified ramifications.

And Trump with his remarks "...I think you're going to see some interesting things come to the forefront in the next 2 weeks"....more delays .... gee a measured response that he didn't think was apropos BEFORE the tweetstorm; go figure.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ah ha!!!
Trump just admitted he got the wire tap idea from stuff he read. He didn't get any official intelligence from anywhere.
Just learned....from the NYT (so he reads the failing dishonest fake news in the Times??? He doesn't trust them but he reads them) and quotes a story from six weeks ago.
And Bret Baier from Fox confirmed it. He was talking about it Sooooooo.

It's over...
Investigation done. Hey smart . The Russian thing is still out there. If they end the investigation based on this?
edit on 3152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yeah remember when he claimed he sent men to Hawaii to investigate the birth certificate. " and you won't believe what they're finding. You' just won't believe it."

This is like that.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It's like that telephone game kids play whisper a phrase to the first person in a line and when you get to the last person you have a completely different phrase.
Comey is meeting congress intel on monday to answer questions.
Of course he didn't say to confirm collusion. That's ridiculous. Comey would not do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join