It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Like telling people their opinions don't matter?
Usually your opinions are not relevant .As far as mattering goes well even your Nazi opinion mattered to me and I commented about it so yea your opinion matters ....fell better now

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What ?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What ?

Although I often feel that I "give what I get" ... I often find that I fall into the trap of being snide and rude and then wonder why someone is being snide and rude in return.

Your mileage may vary; just a thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Usually your opinions are not relevant .As far as mattering goes well even your Nazi opinion mattered to me and I commented about it so yea your opinion matters ....fell better now

Who are you to say that Silly's opinions aren't relevant? YOU? LOL

Perhaps we'd all be better if we were just a tiny bit of the change we'd like to see in the world.

It has to start somewhere.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Who are you to say that Silly's opinions aren't relevant?
Well maybe they just don't matter then ....happy now

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Perhaps we'd all be better if we were just a tiny bit of the change we'd like to see in the world.

Well Gryph, he has a point in a twisted way. His scope simply wasn't large enough.

No one is coming to ATS and reversing / changing policy from any administration because someone's opinion in a niche of the web was so engagingly relevant. With that in mind NONE of our opinions are relevant or even matter...our opinions only matter in 2 places, in the Tax Office and at the Voting centers.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Well Gryph, he has a point in a twisted way. His scope simply wasn't large enough.

No one is coming to ATS and reversing / changing policy from any administration because someone's opinion in a niche of the web was so engagingly relevant. With that in mind NONE of our opinions are relevant or even matter...our opinions only matter in 2 places, in the Tax Office and at the Voting centers.

Philosophically I agree with you.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Who are you to say that Silly's opinions aren't relevant?
Well maybe they just don't matter then ....happy now

Happy? No, since you asked.

Your opinion of another opinion ... is still an opinion.

Your judgement is your own. For example, I find most of your posts to be of minimal importance. The great majority are either a) posting a YT video, b) sniping at someone with no contribution to the discussion or c) repeating some silly buzzwords or catch-phrases that reflect your own belief.

I might say I don't care about your opinion (my right) but I would never say it doesn't matter (unless you peeved me more than you usually do.)

If, as you've indicated, you don't like irrelevancy being posted ... don't post it. As I said ... "Be the change ..."

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Gryphon - I knew you had a soft spot. That was very well said. I need to try to do better at being that change.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Gryphon - I knew you had a soft spot. That was very well said. I need to try to do better at being that change.

LOL ... we all do. Me more than most.

Glad I could offer you a tiny bit of a different perspective on me, assmunch as I can seem otherwise.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Your judgement is your own. For example, I find most of your posts to be of minimal importance. The great majority are either a) posting a YT video, b) sniping at someone with no contribution to the discussion or c) repeating some silly buzzwords or catch-phrases that reflect your own belief. I might say I don't care about your opinion (my right) but I would never say it doesn't matter (unless you peeved me more than you usually do.)
[/quote You get peeved because of posts with minimal importance ...You get peeved by YT vid and post them yourself ...You get peeved at my sniping while you do the same You get peeved by buzz words and catch phrases that reflect our beliefs and you use them... I was wondering if I could put the word hypocrite into my response to you but decided to not because I wouldn't want to peeve you off more then you usually are with me ...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Been off this thread for a while but didn't see this posted.

Remember the discussion how the NYT and pother outlets had reports from "intelligence sources" that it was the Russians that were wiretapped, and how that was good enough for all of the people that dislike Trump.

Well lets see what the intelligence sources are saying now.

Fox News Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano claimed “three intelligence sources” say President Obama looked to British spy agency GCHQ to obtain transcripts of conversations involving President Donald Trump on “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday.

Napolitano said, “[T]hree intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command. He didn’t use the NSA. He didn’t use the CIA. He didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use Department of Justice. He used GCHQ. What the heck is GCHQ? That’s the initials for the British spying agency. They have 24/7 access to the NSA database. So by simply having two people go to them saying, ‘President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump,’ he’s able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this.”

www.breitbart.com...

Great! The sitting President having foreign intelligence services spy on his political adversaries. Thats 10X worse than Obama just requesting a Fisa warrant.

If this is true, it is far bigger than watergate.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

No prove my opinion doesn't matter to anyone but me.

I didn't say your opinion didn't matter to anyone. I said your opinion only counts for yourself.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If true this could redefine nato.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

As a private citizen? Yes, of course he had the right to say whatever he wished.

As the President of the United States? That's a position like no other in the world. His words can crash world markets. Whether he has "the right" to say it or not (technically he does) he should have more wisdom and gravitas than to bust out his every impulsive thought (as he does.)

When the President designates a group as "the enemy of the People" that has consequences. That awesome power is not to be used lightly. Such a statement is one stroke of a pen away from declaring these media groups as domestic terrorists (as some have done, here.)

"Increasing the workforce is not despotic"? LOL, interesting spin. I agree ... and that's not what I said.

Increasing the INS "workforce" is growing the government (as is increasing the military budget by 54B). My point about the stench of despotism related to this action is that he is establishing a Federal Domestic Police Force that is almost COMPLETELY under his very wide-ranging powers in the area of immigration and that force would be beholden to Trump and Trump alone because he "brought their jobs back and he's keeping the country safe."

That, to me, speaks for itself in terms of it's relationship to POSSIBLE despotic or tyrannical actions.

We have different views on what a leader of a country should be.
I don't expect anything other than a general manager who will work as an administrator to manage the departments that keep the engine running smoothly in the country, including foreign affairs. They move on every 4 to 8 years in America, but the people remain. Bigger discussion about the role of govt.

In terms of what a possible future may hold, sure, it's possible Trump will turn into some maniacal despot. It was possible for all Presidents before him. Stating the possible as an affirmative in the here and now, though, is what I regard as over emotional and extreme.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Remember the discussion how the NYT and pother outlets had reports from "intelligence sources" that it was the Russians that were wiretapped, and how that was good enough for all of the people that dislike Trump.

Fox News Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano claimed “three intelligence sources” say President Obama looked to British spy agency GCHQ to obtain transcripts of conversations involving President Donald Trump on “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday.

Napolitano said, “[T]hree intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command. He didn’t use the NSA. He didn’t use the CIA. He didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use Department of Justice. He used GCHQ. What the heck is GCHQ? That’s the initials for the British spying agency. They have 24/7 access to the NSA database. So by simply having two people go to them saying, ‘President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump,’ he’s able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this.”

www.breitbart.com...

Great! The sitting President having foreign intelligence services spy on his political adversaries. Thats 10X worse than Obama just requesting a Fisa warrant.

Blimey, IF that is true then it makes the whole situation worse. This could also explain why the intelligence agencies are in the dark.
20th March is much watch TV.
edit on 14/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.breitbart.com...

Blimey, IF that is true then it makes the whole situation worse.

Well it puts the anti trump people in this thread in a bind.

They have been singing the praises of what anonymous intelligence sources have been telling us through the New York Times and other outlets, now they have nothing to say on this report.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.breitbart.com...

Blimey, IF that is true then it makes the whole situation worse.

Well it puts the anti trump people in this thread in a bind.

They have been singing the praises of what anonymous intelligence sources have been telling us through the New York Times and other outlets, now they have nothing to say on this report.

By the same token, I will treat these anonymous sources the same way. I am going to assume that Obama did not do this, until there is some evidence. It makes for a fascinating angle to this, though. I wonder if the 'ex-spy' who was working for the Clinton campaign is involved in any way? He is flat out refusing to make any public statement since his return to work at his firm.

Let's also remember that Trump has huge leverage over Theresa May, acutely so now that she has just been given the go ahead to manage the Brexit negotiations as a 'hard exit' without the need for a parliamentary review. If he needs her to cooperate in gathering evidence then she will likely oblige. Also makes me wonder whether this is the reason they need more time...
edit on 14/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Just placing the link to the other thread on the new 5 eyes link www.abovetopsecret.com... This is Gramblers threadwww.abovetopsecret.com... not sure which thread will remain ...time for the two to have a arm wrestle

edit on 14-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

-2 for format

new topics

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join