It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes, the evolution of ECHELON.

So,

1. the Five Eyes regularly circumvent FISA to spy on citizens
And
2. The establishment was pulling out all stops to thwart Trump..

Seems like the only logical conclusion is that Trump is most likely correct.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Thank you for proving my point and your ignorance.

The DOJ was requested, not the White House. They represent the White House. What part of that simple logic can you just not grasp a hold of?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Gryphon66

What you typed show a disturbing lack of understanding about how investigations work.

Right, because you work in law enforcement somewhere and can cut-and-paste long passages.

Give us a break, you've demonstrated your limitations multiple times in this discussion.

No because I know what I am talking about where as you have no clue what you are talking about. But please explain to us the investigative authority of the White House and what title it falls under.

You don't even understand the irony of what you just said do you?

I'd guess it has something to do with the President being able to order wiretaps or maybe place them himself ... since that's the garbage that you and others were arguing for a lot of this discussion.

The Buck Stops There, remember?

Pfffft.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I applaud those here working hard at diverting the discussion away from the intended topic. You guys are very diligent at your job.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Yeah, Alpha, boy are you ignorant.

You just keep throwing their ludicrous argument back at them, and they keep proving how wrong they were all along.

It'd be funny if it weren't so feeble.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Thank you

You're welcome. Anytime a neophyte can be schooled in the real world is always a vista worth viewing.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

The Five Eyes came up early on in the thread as a possibility . I don't think there was any information found or given other then the possibility .

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

No you are very confused. Your inability to present a logical argument while failing to maintain a semblance of consistency makes that clear.

Again your hypocrisy and bias is showing.. as well as your anger which tells me you are out of logical responses to facts you cant counter.

While searching maybe you can demonstrate your hypocrisy and bias again by defending CNN, unnamed sources going after comey, but dismissing named sources from Russia on CNN.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Yeah, Alpha, boy are you ignorant.

You just keep throwing their ludicrous argument back at them, and they keep proving how wrong they were all along.

It'd be funny if it weren't so feeble.

I am. I know this.

But....ooops hang tight, I'll be back in a few, I think my goddamn microwave is calling.....gotta put this on hold.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

What you typed show a disturbing lack of understanding about how investigations work.

Right, because you work in law enforcement somewhere and can cut-and-paste long passages.

Give us a break, you've demonstrated your limitations multiple times in this discussion.

No because I know what I am talking about where as you have no clue what you are talking about. But please explain to us the investigative authority of the White House and what title it falls under.

I'd guess it has something to do with the President being able to order wiretaps or maybe place them himself ... since that's the garbage that you and others were arguing for a lot of this discussion.

Pfffft.

Apparently you have no clue what im talking about but please, try and lecture us some more.. You digging a hole you cant climb out of is amusing and sad all at the same time.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Thank you

You're welcome. Anytime a neophyte can be schooled in the real world is always a vista worth viewing.

and why am I not surprised that you took what I said out of context and tried to twist it, thinking no one else would notice.. Here is the rest you intentionally ignored.

for proving my point and your ignorance.

The DOJ was requested, not the White House. They represent the White House. What part of that simple logic can you just not grasp a hold of?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

No you are very confused. Your inability to present a logical argument while failing to maintain a semblance of consistency makes that clear.

Again your hypocrisy and bias is showing.. as well as your anger which tells me you are out of logical responses to facts you cant counter.

While searching maybe you can demonstrate your hypocrisy and bias again by defending CNN, unnamed sources going after comey, but dismissing named sources from Russia on CNN.

And that's your default dodge when you know you have nothing in your argument. You've repeated it over and over to multiple posters. I almost think you keep that handy to cut and post as well.

And what are you "defending?" The word of a Russian PR rep as reported by the same CNN that you claim is always lying?

You don't even get blunt in-your-face irony.

Bored now.
edit on 14-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

and yet you still dont know what you are talking about. I gave you the opportunity to correct us and identify the investigative authority of the white house and tell us under what title they fall.. Since you have done anything but answer a basic question you proved my point.

You deflect and lie when the argument goes a direction you cant control. Thats evident with your CNN bs.

link   

Pfffft.

Apparently you have no clue what im talking about but please, try and lecture us some more.. You digging a hole you cant climb out of is amusing and sad all at the same time.

You don't even see that you repeat everything that's said to you, do you?

My god are you on the spectrum?

Gryph out.

link   

why am I not surprised that you intentionally proving point

I give up.

Why are you not surprised that I am proving points?
edit on 14-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Pfffft.

Gryph out.

Continue to deflect.. It just proves my point you are clueless in what you are trying to talk about... Youve been given the chance to argue forensics, since you know you are so good at it, yet you cant.

You have been just like the clinton campaign - a failure.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Pfffft.

Gryph out.

Thank god.. now we can get back to the topic instead of your constant whining, hypocrisy and bias.

link   

I give up.

I think we may be arguing with one of them microwaves, probably takin' our picher through the TV.

Jeezeus.

link   

Pfffft.

Gryph out.

Thank god.. now we can get back to the topic instead of your constant whining, hypocrisy and bias.

Trust me, you more than make up for it.

link   

I give up.

I think we may be arguing with one of them microwaves, probably takin' our picher through the TV.

Jeezeus.

I see reading comprehension once again alludes you.

new topics

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join