It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: alphabetaone

a reply to: TinySickTears

lol ok.

I see Comey has still failed to back the unnamed sources.

lol ok.

I see Trump has still failed to produce evidence of his claim.

You have a hard time with reading comprehension dont you. The White House is not the agency providing the requested information. The Department of Justice is.

And if the Department of Justice was investigating someone, that meant the White House was for most of this thread.

Can't wash the stink of that one off.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It came from CNN so it must be true according to you. Dont look now but your hypocrisy and bias are showing.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

What you typed show a disturbing lack of understanding about how investigations work.
edit on 14-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It may not even be the US wire tapping. Any of the Five Eyes can circumvent FISA.

The former NSA contractor Edward Snowden described the Five Eyes as a "supra-national intelligence organisation that doesn't answer to the known laws of its own countries".[6] Documents leaked by Snowden in 2013 revealed that the FVEY have been spying on one another's citizens and sharing the collected information with each other in order to circumvent restrictive domestic regulations on surveillance of citizens.[7][8][9][10]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

Sounds like a replacement for ECHELON..

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

It came from CNN so it must be true according to you. Dont look now but your hypocrisy and bias are showing.

And your ignorance is showing.

"Must be true?" Okay, I'll take that.

It "must be true" that this Russian said that there must have been contacts between think tanks and other peoples with other peoples involved with Clinton peoples ... he gave ZERO specifics.

Interestingly enough, the Republican Congress is not investigating Clinton campaign reps but those from Trump.

You want to believe what this Russian mouthpiece said. so be it.

You're just digging the hole down deeper.
edit on 14-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Gryphon66
More stalling from the Trump Administration?

Sure, let this garbage dominate another week's worth of news cycles ... that's Trump's forte.

If they had anything, it would have already been sent. Only a true believer would see this as anything but a delay tactic.

I am a true believer in Trump. Unlike failed dimwit Obama or the laughably-inept wife of serial sexual predator, Bill Clinton, Trump knows how to get things done.

What will idiot Obama have in his presidential library? Photos of he and Big Mike shaking hands with people...?

The left failed. No matter how much whining they do about Trump, Bill Clinton's bran-damaged wife will never be POTUS.

There is no "stall" here. That would be a strategic blunder of epic proportions. They have something.

All you are is a true sycophant. I think you should spend a little more time on WebMD and a little less time trying to process material that is clearly, far above your station.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Funny, those standards were ok with you for the unnamed American sources and Jim Comey. Again your bias and hypocrisy is showing. What I see is your desperation to unlink anything to Clinton. Funny enough Trump has been investigated and cleared of any russia links / illegalities... Clinton has not.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

More stalling from the Trump Administration?

Sure, let this garbage dominate another week's worth of news cycles ... that's Trump's forte.

If they had anything, it would have already been sent. Only a true believer would see this as anything but a delay tactic.

I am a true believer in Trump. Unlike failed dimwit Obama or the laughably-inept wife of serial sexual predator, Bill Clinton, Trump knows how to get things done.

What will idiot Obama have in his presidential library? Photos of he and Big Mike shaking hands with people...?

The left failed. No matter how much whining they do about Trump, Bill Clinton's bran-damaged wife will never be POTUS.

There is no "stall" here. That would be a strategic blunder of epic proportions. They have something.

All you are is a true sycophant. I think you should spend a little more time on WebMD and a little less time trying to process material that is clearly, far above your station.

link   

lol ok.

lol ok.

You have a hard time with reading comprehension dont you. The White House is not the agency providing the requested information. The Department of Justice is.

You have a hard time with logic don't you. The claim came from the White House, the White House should be the one's to prove it....especially with a single phone call.

Only Trump would find himself as a still floundering conspiracy theorist when he IS the Government....what's next, Trump in a tin-foil hat claiming the Government is spying on him?

link   

What you typed show a disturbing lack of understanding about how investigations work.

Right, because you work in law enforcement somewhere and can cut-and-paste long passages.

Give us a break, you've demonstrated your limitations multiple times in this discussion.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I wonder just how detailed the investigation will be ? Russia making a public statement with some details about the meetings with both Trump and Hillarys groups ...They did mention a think tank and I am wondering if that may have been Podesta for Hillary and ........? for Trump .

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

lol ok.

lol ok.

You have a hard time with logic don't you. The claim came from the White House, the White House should be the one's to prove it....especially with a single phone call.

Only Trump would find himself as a still floundering conspiracy theorist when he IS the Government....what's next, Trump in a tin-foil hat claiming the Government is spying on him?

He's already there.

*cough* Deep State *cough*

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

No , the AG represents the government in legal matters. If you pulled yourself away from the propaganda networks you would see the requests were sent to the DOJ and NOT the White House.

try again.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Parrot much?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Right, because you work in law enforcement somewhere and can cut-and-paste long passages.

Give us a break, you've demonstrated your limitations multiple times in this discussion.

No because I know what I am talking about where as you have no clue what you are talking about. But please explain to us the investigative authority of the White House and what title it falls under.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Parrot much?

Just pointing out the hypocrisy... Did I confuse you with it also?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I wonder just how detailed the investigation will be ? Russia making a public statement with some details about the meetings with both Trump and Hillarys groups ...They did mention a think tank and I am wondering if that may have been Podesta for Hillary and ........? for Trump .

The upcoming hearings arent just for Trumps claims. It covers everything Russia related and elections related.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

No , the AG represents the government in legal matters. If you pulled yourself away from the propaganda networks you would see the requests were sent to the DOJ and NOT the White House.

try again.

I KNOW where the requests were sent ya dolt.....but the DOJ did not tweet out while takin a crap that they were being wiretapped by Obama....TRUMP did....now why don't you take youre cryin narrow a$$ back to mommy and ask for another months worth of internet so you can finish playin your next session of Sims and leave real thought process to those of us who can actually handle it.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Parrot much?

Just pointing out the hypocrisy... Did I confuse you with it also?

LOL ... you're not confusing. Your arguments are garden-variety.

I think you probably aspire for your posts to be as inspired as some of your colleagues, but they just aren't.

So you go back to long cut-and-pastes, and surly, repetitive insults.

That's how you lose.

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join