It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's rock solid unless he himself violated the rules or somebody installed bugs without warrants.

If he did they should make an example out of him for sure.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The FBI sought and obtained the FISA warrant, not President Obama, not the West Wing.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The spying on Trump and all those that he is appointing to his cabinet never stopped by the CIA and the NSA.

Specially after Trump great criticism of those agencies.

The key is to whom those agencies were reporting their findings

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: introvert

If denied it goes to a panel of three judges I named them a few pages ago all Clinton appointees

No matter what, Obama cannot approve a request for a wiretap. He does not have that authority.

Yeah he does.

The President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year provided it is only for foreign intelligence information;[7] targeting foreign powers as defined by 50 U.S.C. § 1801(a)(1),(2),(3)[12] in certain conditions; and there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party.[13]

en.wikipedia.org...

Stop making snip up.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Indigo5

All your response boils down to is "waaaaah, I don't like Trump".

...and you are surprised?

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Just in from one of Obama's speech writers....

Suggests he thinks there was wire tapping...

Thats why I said to watch the press releases coming out. They are unusually specific and legalese in nature.

It leads me to at least believe there was wire tapping and Obama knew about it, perhaps even directing the agency to make the FISA request.

If this is true, we need to know why a federal judge would grant wire-tapping... and what probable cause exists that Trump had engaged in criminal activity or acted as an agent of a foreign government. Let's get to the bottom of this investigation against Trump!

link   

Trump never said Cruz Sr killed Kennedy. He commented on a real photo of Cruz with Lee Harvey Oswald handing out "Free Cuba" literature days before the JFK assassination.

Obama or Obama's DOJ DID request wire-taps from the FISA court relating to Trump or his campaign. That is a fact.

link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: introvert

If denied it goes to a panel of three judges I named them a few pages ago all Clinton appointees

No matter what, Obama cannot approve a request for a wiretap. He does not have that authority.

LOL

But he could have "requested" an "approval".

link   

Obama's rep did not say there was no wiretapping. He said it was not ordered by the WH.

That's why he said people should be careful how they report it.

Probably went down something like this:

"Ok, guys. I want to know what they know.
I'm not going to order a tap, but if any of you do, I'll deny I knew anything about it.
The American People will be stupid enough to buy it because....you know....we have WaPo, NYT, and CNN ready to do our bidding. After all, look at all the stuff we have on those news organizations after that 2013 DOJ investigation of all those reporters. They are in our pocket."

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The question will be whether he in any way approved it - especially if it was he who ordered the investigation.

Again, he cannot approve a wiretap. A judge has to do that.

You are right about waiting for more information. My position right now is that this is a major issue that is going to seriously hurt one party or the other, depending on what we find out. I could not, and would not, defend Trump if this turns out to be nothing more than speculation on his part. It's too serious to be throwing that stuff out without some evidence.

Someone is going to get hurt by this. That's for sure.

He can approve the request, and could have been involved in the re-crafting of the request once the first one was denied... the notion that he was not complicit because he doesn't have the final approval is weak. He could have driven the whole agenda and had his team push FISA for approval.

Again, the request has to be taken in front of a judge.

Yep - but who ordered the request? Blaming the judge for approving such a request is nonsense.

Obama : "i'd like to wire tap Trump"
Judge : "Ok then"

WTF? How ignorant can one be of the law?

No...Presidents can not order a wire-tap on Joe the Plummer, Trump, A Mafia Boss or a known American spy..

Presidents Can not order wire-taps on anyone...It is not within their legal authority.

Trump created this FAKE, FALSE, LIBELOUS CLAIM after hearing a right wing nut job propose the possibility on his radio talk show.

I think Trump...being apt to believe anything he hears on fringe radio programs...Has proven himself to be a clear and present danger to the United States, lacking capacity to discern reality from delusion.

He lacks the capacity to make decisions informed by reality. His gullibility is near limitless. He is dangerously unqualified to have access to the Nuclear Arsenal.

Trump should present evidence or resign.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Remember when Obama's DOJ under Eric Holder did this:

In 2013, the United States Department of Justice, under Attorney General Eric Holder, came under scrutiny from the media and some members of Congress for subpoenaing phone records from the Associated Press (AP) and naming Fox News reporter, James Rosen, a "criminal co-conspirator" under the Espionage Act of 1917 in order to gain access to his personal emails and phone records.
2013 DOJ investigations of reporters

Nothing came of it, but that is the kind of DOJ Obama had....snakes.

link   

originally posted by: windword

The FBI sought and obtained the FISA warrant, not President Obama, not the West Wing.

The FBI were in Obama's chain of command.
Lets see full disclosure of their discussions with him on this subject...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

originally posted by: queenofswords
Remember when Obama's DOJ under Eric Holder did this:

In 2013, the United States Department of Justice, under Attorney General Eric Holder, came under scrutiny from the media and some members of Congress for subpoenaing phone records from the Associated Press (AP) and naming Fox News reporter, James Rosen, a "criminal co-conspirator" under the Espionage Act of 1917 in order to gain access to his personal emails and phone records.
2013 DOJ investigations of reporters

Nothing came of it, but that is the kind of DOJ Obama had....snakes.

Yes, he has previous.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: xuenchen

UH OH! Now former Obama official, Jon Favreua, has tweeted that Obama spox should NOT be so quick to deny the wire-tapping of Trump...

Jon Favreau: Twitter

Hot Damn !!

Obama's gonna get exposed and shamed.

One way or the other, it's going to come back to Obama. He either ordered the FISA requests directly, or there were rogue elements in his DOJ right under his nose.

This one smells like another massive Trump victory to me.

Huge massively big victory.

link   

Yep - but who ordered the request?

I presume the investigators did.

Blaming the judge for approving such a request is nonsense.

Who's blaming the judge? It's his job to do such things and there is no reason to fault him if he approved the request.

The responsibility for the action hardly sits with the judge. It's the kind of slippery defence one would expect from Obama.

I think it's disingenuous that you are trying to focus blame on Obama without all of the details in hand.

At least your agenda is clear and out in the open.

link   

UH OH! Now former Obama official, Jon Favreua, has tweeted that Obama spox should NOT be so quick to deny the wire-tapping of Trump...

Jon Favreau: Twitter

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: BlackProject
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah Trump would have had this checked, doubled checked and triple checked before stating such. He obviously knows the backfire he would get if it was not true. So that being said, if any evidence can be shown for such then wow! That really does show how low Obama will go to put someone out of the race. I would not be surprised if it was true that Obama was visited by Russia intelligence and was advised to do such because in actual fact, Donald Trump is the only person not working with the Russians. Hence the double bluff.

The plot thickens and thankfully Trump knows the game being played.

When did trumps team EVER fact check ANYTHING before spouting it on t.v. or Twitter?
Checked, double checked and triple checked? Not likely. I give you the bowling green massacre and alternative facts.

Don't make me laugh...

Who's ass did you just climb out of?

Just another poster with aimless responses. Literally blowing in the wind.

link   
The Obama administration wire tapped most of our allies abroad, even Merkel. The idea it's crazy to think he didn't wiretap his party's opponent is well, crazy, especially in the face of the documented paper trail others have posted.

The requests by Obama's administration were made to do just that.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Obama spokes person

They never ordered a tap or filed for a FISA warrant or interfered with any investigation of the dept of justice.

It should also be noted that trump isn't getting much support in this claim within the beltway.

LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

WTF? How ignorant can one be of the law?

Really how ignorant can one be ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join