It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Xcathdra

what i know is i watched spicer say trump didnt mean what he said
keep at it though

well no thats not what you saw and I linked you to what he actually said from Gryphons source. But you do what you need to do.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: TinySickTears

what i know is i watched spicer say trump didnt mean what he said
keep at it though

well no thats not what you saw and I linked you to what he actually said from Gryphons source. But you do what you need to do.

ok man

we are clearly going to be on opposite sides of this
i know what i heard come out of spicers mouth. its pretty much what i figured it would be
have a good one

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

lol ok.

I see Comey has still failed to back the unnamed sources.
edit on 13-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

lol ok.

lol ok.

I see Trump has still failed to produce evidence of his claim.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The spy capabilities of our Government is very good to say the least and with the vault 7 release it is way beyond what anyone would typically have thought. We also need to remember that just about the whole Government on both sides of the aisle were against Trump with a large percentage of positions within our intel community established as democrats over the last 8 years, so it is not too hard to believe they would go after Trump anyway they could...even well outside of what we would call normal channels. With the fact that Trump tower was taped officially, one wonders what part was unofficial.... There is a reason why Obama is staying in Washington and it is not because he likes the weather.

Even with all this, Trump should not have sent that Twitter whether true or not... It does him no good either way.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
With the fact that Trump tower was taped officially

I'm sorry, can you point to where this "fact" is outlined?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Trump should not have sent that Twitter whether true or not... It does him no good either way.
Well it does give them something other then Vault 7 to talk about .Which is far greater of a deal the the donalds tweets .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Isn't it factual that Trump Tower was investigated for Russian connections? I'm not following this 5000 posts, but I thought that was one point in all this...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Well it does give them something other then Vault 7 to talk about .Which is far greater of a deal the the donalds tweets .

My other point is...its an offhand Tweet...lol really 5000 posts? Well I'm sure if he farts in public it might generate 6000 posts...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

lol ok.

lol ok.

I see Trump has still failed to produce evidence of his claim.

I think they have.

It's just too big to tell the public (yet).

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just throwing this thread into the mix in case anyone missed it www.abovetopsecret.com... the plot thickens

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Isn't it factual that Trump Tower was investigated for Russian connections? I'm not following this 5000 posts, but I thought that was one point in all this...

Actually I think you have that all backwards....isn't it the Russians that were being investigated?

Further, the point of all this, (repeated ad nauseam) is obtaining obtaining proof of Trump's outlandish claims.
edit on 13-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yada yada fake news yada yada. On and on this gets repeated. Never gets proven. CNN has bias, Fox has bias, Breitbart has bias (well, actually Breitbart IS fake news), sure, etc. etc. etc. But of course, only moderate or left-leaning bias is concerning ... never right-leaning bias.

The only ones silly enough to make claims that everything CNN broadcasts or posts is "fake" is your side of this discussion (as you do here).

And we all saw earlier how ridiculously picayune that argument gets, down to redefining words and then claiming that the article is lying because it doesn't match the fake definitions. And you applauded and supported that BS.

Talk to US about fake news when you go after some of the ridiculous YT vids posted here, or fake amateur websites, etc.

You and several others argued page after page after page that if any agency in the Executive Branch does anything, that all is directly ordered, explicitly or implicitly by the President ... which is, of course, absurd.

Therefore, conversely, if the House and Senate ICs sent something to DOJ it really went to the President. So your post's quibble, as usual, is trivial.

One can always rely on your posts for long and unnecessary cut-and-pastes though, because none of us knew what the AG did before.

(That's sarcasm.)
edit on 13-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Nota

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Actually I think you have that all backwards....isn't it the Russians that were being investigated?

Further, the point of all this, (repeated ad nauseam) is obtaining obtaining proof of Trump's outlandish claims.

No that is not the point of all this. It might be to you, but you do not speak for everyone (so repeat ad nauseam all you like
)

I am concerned with whether there was surveillance on Trump, in what form, who knew, who ordered it and what was found. I am assuming you don't want a thread for each point.

I won't get hung up on 140 characters, or whatever, on twitter - or get blinded by hatred - and miss the bigger picture.

Yes, Trump may be proven to have falsely claimed Obama ordered it (and he will rightly take flak for it if he did make it up), but that will not be the be all and end all of this story if there was some form of spying on him that others had access to. I am sure the investigation he called for will not just focus on Obama either.
edit on 13/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ditto.

I want to know if Obama or one of his goons used a foreign entity that we share intelligence with to spy on Donald Trump under some false pretense.

That's one thing I want to know.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Spying on Trump. When you say that, is that a collective reference for anyone associated with him or his businesses or his campaign?

Because, based on what I know, there hasn't been any indication that Trump HIMSELF was surveilled.

As far as Trump Tower goes ... that's 54 stories of mixed use space including residences. Many people live there.

To say that "Trump Tower was surveilled" is so vague and general is to be basically meaningless.

But, not for nothing, Paul Manafort did live there during the campaign.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Spying on Trump. When you say that, is that a collective reference for anyone associated with him or his businesses or his campaign?

Because, based on what I know, there hasn't been any indication that Trump HIMSELF was surveilled.

As far as Trump Tower goes ... that's 54 stories of mixed use space including residences. Many people live there.

To say that "Trump Tower was surveilled" is so vague and general is to be basically meaningless.

But, not for nothing, Paul Manafort did live there during the campaign.

Both Trump and his campaign.
There is a claim that Trump's server was monitored as well as the FISA request for monitoring the Russians that swept up some people in his campaign (and some others).

I am hoping the investigation - which seems like it will progress as a public hearing - will provide the answers as to exactly what went on both from the aspect of the surveillance and what was found.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The server belonged to the Trump Organization ... didn't it? That's included in several investigations as far as I've heard.

His campaign and associates? Yep, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, etc. The guys who are under investigation for colluding with foreign powers?

Surveilling TRUMP personally ... haven't heard a thing about from anyone but the President.

Why do you think that you or I or anyone should be made privy to the results of sensitive investigations possibly including espionage, etc?

You guys keep saying that "you want to know" ... what makes this subject so different from the last 226 years of national security secrets?

edit on 13-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The server belonged to the Trump Organization ... didn't it? That's included in several investigations as far as I've heard.

His campaign and associates? Yep, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, etc. The guys who are under investigation for colluding with foreign powers?

Surveilling TRUMP personally ... haven't heard a thing about from anyone but the President.

Why do you think that you or I or anyone should be made privy to the results of sensitive investigations possibly including espionage, etc?

You guys keep saying that "you want to know" ... what makes this subject so different from the last 224 years of national security secrets?

We don't need to know methods or specifics, but there should be closure on whether anyone in Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians (or anyone else) to influence the election. I would also hope that this extends beyond the Trump team too if any evidence comes to light during the investigations.

As for Trump or the Trump Organisation - that is the same thing. If they were spying on his privately held business where he was the sole owner, they were spying on him and his activities. If any wrong doing was uncovered , they'd be charging him.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Ditto.

I want to know if Obama or one of his goons used a foreign entity that we share intelligence with to spy on Donald Trump under some false pretense.

That's one thing I want to know.

Tritto.

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join