It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

Amazing, everything that doesn't fit the Trump agenda is propaganda.

No matter where it is or what it says.

Trump "logic" ... LOL

Well, Kelly Ann Conway did not suggest that Trump was spied on through a microwave as the headline says. That is called propaganda.

Propaganda? Kelly Ann is known for flubs and silly statements.

It's humor ... and telling humor that points to how ridiculous the attempts to jump through hoops has become.

Nothing has changed at the BLS, but because the numbers are good for Trump, they're not "phony" anymore.

If Trump is wrong, then the media has lied.

I know that you're logical enough such that some of this garbage has to be making your eyes cross.

Gotta be.

I am only referring to the Kelly Ann Conway story. She did not suggest that Trump was spied on by microwaves as was headlined. She did make a pretty silly comment, lumping microwaves into a sentence where she also talked about phones and TV's, based on the recent revelations. Microwaves do not have the penetration into peoples homes as IoT devices that TV's do. It will happen in the future and to a small extent probably happens now, but it can't be a major avenue for surveillance.

However, to position that statement the way it has been is nothing more than propaganda designed to ridicule an opponent in the eyes of the public, all because of an underlying agenda to get at Trump. Logical people can separate the narrative and headlines from the facts, and also understand the motivations of such propaganda.

As for the govt. statistics, yep.. I have no doubt that the current administration will continue to lie as Obama's did to paint the very best picture of themselves as they can. It was ever thus.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: UKTruth

They could have just been making it all up in order to add some effect to their propaganda.

If that is so, they will suffer the consequences....both in public and in the courts. They will be proven liars and propagandists.

Well, do we really need any more proof of that?
It won't excuse Trump's claim if he has no evidence. I think if there WAS tapping then he'll be fine, even if there is no paper trail to Obama, but if there is no evidence at all, he will be hurt by this.

But, some people have to see an official announcement from the Court stating that NYT, WaPo, CNN, Politico, etc. LIED to the American People.....They didn't just misinform, they outright LIED.

The question will have to be asked before Congress and maybe eventually in a Court of Law: Why did you lie to the American people about this? What was the reason, the motivation?

President Trump knows what's what. Anybody that studies this man knows that he would not have blurted out a tweet without a reason for exposing this.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

a reply to: alphabetaone

Now now, don't trouble the confessions of faith of true believers with those nasty little facts.

Makes them cranky, if you notice, LOL.

I'll try and be more vague in the future....but how?? I know....i'll get a twitter account! Now, I have a mission.

Well, if you lie on Twitter, apparently, it means the media lied, not you.

I am confused as to where you are getting that narrative from...who says that lying on Twitter means the media lied??

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Anybody that studies this man knows that he would not have blurted out a tweet without a reason for exposing this.

Maybe he decided that was the day he should simply grab the whole tweet world by the pu__y.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well, I agree, it's intended to ridicule Conway.

See, you see "an underlying agenda to get at Trump" and I see "Trump brings 99% of this on himself."

If I can redirect your focus on the BLS report ... it's not the value or lack thereof of the report. Statistics can be manipulated.

Kelly Ann Conway came onto a news show at the behest of the President as was told to say that the SAME STATISTICS making up the SAME REPORT was phony a month ago (which he also took credit for by the way) but was true blue now.

That is merely the latest in a long line of examples that tells me that Trump is a firm adherent of the Big Lie.

And as such, he's going to keep doing it. Trump's success or failure at the current time is America's success or failure.

That's the scary part.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

They could have just been making it all up in order to add some effect to their propaganda.

If that is so, they will suffer the consequences....both in public and in the courts. They will be proven liars and propagandists.

Well, do we really need any more proof of that?
It won't excuse Trump's claim if he has no evidence. I think if there WAS tapping then he'll be fine, even if there is no paper trail to Obama, but if there is no evidence at all, he will be hurt by this.

But, some people have to see an official announcement from the Court stating that NYT, WaPo, CNN, Politico, etc. LIED to the American People.....They didn't just misinform, they outright LIED.

The question will have to be asked before Congress and maybe eventually in a Court of Law: Why did you lie to the American people about this? What was the reason, the motivation?

President Trump knows what's what. Anybody that studies this man knows that he would not have blurted out a tweet without a reason for exposing this.

I do not believe the media breaks any laws by lying. They can lie as much as they like. Their courtroom is in the living rooms every household. People eventually switch off - or lose trust, which we already see happening.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Now now, don't trouble the confessions of faith of true believers with those nasty little facts.

Makes them cranky, if you notice, LOL.

I'll try and be more vague in the future....but how?? I know....i'll get a twitter account! Now, I have a mission.

Well, if you lie on Twitter, apparently, it means the media lied, not you.

I am confused as to where you are getting that narrative from...who says that lying on Twitter means the media lied??

Some people are saying it.

It's a comment, not a claim.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Over the weekend i saw images from NYT newspapers where the publication plainly said that Candidate/President Trump was "WIRETAPPED" in its headline.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Over the weekend i saw images from NYT newspapers where the publication plainly said that Candidate/President Trump was "WIRETAPPED" in its headline.

Where did you see them?

Can you provide a link?

(If not, why mention it?)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't need an announcment: show us where NYT, WaPO, CNN, Politico LIED to the American people.

Is it a coincidence that these outlets don't kow-tow to Trump?

Show us.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If the headline was something like "...amidst claims that Candidate/President Trump was "WIRETAPPED" upon direct order from Obama" then I hardly doubt you actually saw it.

Otherwise, I would love to see what you're talking about.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Is today the deadline for Trump to present evidence of wiretapping to congress?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Neith
I can't post my other favorite word
consider it yours!

Awesome you rock lol

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hey Griff, You dont like Trump assmunch as i do haha

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Not precisely, but close enough. Today is the deadline the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence has given the WH to forward any evidence of wiretapping.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

Hey Griff, You dont like Trump assmunch as i do haha

Good to see you worked that complexity out, Neith.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

lol Thank you!

and Thank you Martin!

edit on 13-3-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

from what ive read.
so far nothing.
only evidence so far is tweets from trump and the whole microwave into camera thing by conway

you would think that if trump had some evidence he would show it...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Not precisely, but close enough. Today is the deadline the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence has given the WH to forward any evidence of wiretapping.

Someone argued earlier in the thread that whatever Trump's "evidence" is ... it's classified above the level that the Senate/House Intelligence Committee heads have.

The classification scheme is a result of a Presidential EO. Therefore, if Trump has such evidence, he could declassify it, change the EO, etc.

Would that be your understanding as well?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

OK. Even though I don't like the pres I hope he proves his claim, because if he doesn't it will haunt his entire term. That would really damage the US. If he can prove it then it would damage Obama, but at least we could move forward.

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join